VII

Forget and Regret

 

 

-Too tired to write Author's note. Just enjoy guys.-

Sorry it took me so long though.

 

 

 


 

 

Then her phone rang, indicating someone is calling.

 

 

“Se-Sehun?” Hyoyeon squeaks as she stares at the phone. Few questions suddenly popped inside her head, first, how did Sehun got her number, second, why is he calling her, third, why does he sound sad, and last, why is Hyoyeon’s heart is beating so fast with just 3 words from the said man.

 

“Ple-please don’t end this call!..I.. I just want to hear you.. and maybe talk a little..” He shouted at the first words making Hyo be startled a bit then went to a gentler and with a pleading tone.

 

Hyoyeon scrunched her brows, there’s a part of her saying to continue the convo whilst the other is telling her to put the phone now because for gosh sake, it’s the guy that broke your heart.

 

But being the kind-hearted girl she is, Hyoyeon chose the former part.

 

“Umn.. okay.. well.. A-are you okay? You sound.. sad.. or what..” She said with an awkward silence answering her and she was about to end this call because this cold guy is just ruining her day, after he ruined her heart.

 

“I..” She hears a mumble on the other line and wait for the continuing words.

 

“Well Sehun?” She says and looked at the clock. It’s 2:10 in the morning already, she still has a few hours to sleep but if Sehun would continue this kind of conversation, Hyoyeon would be sleeping in her desk throughout the day in school.

 

“I miss everything you do.” He said and Hyo widens her eyes at what he said.

Is this real? She thought.

 

Not sure to what she’ll say next, Hyo just cleared and released a sigh.

 

“Oh look, it’s 2:30 in the morning, good nig- I mean good morning, heheh.. gotta sleep because there’s.. a.. *pause* yes! there’s school tomorrow. Thanks for the call anyways Sehun.” She was about to click the end call when Sehun shouted on the other line,

“Let’s talk again soon.” And she just agreed with a nervous laugh and ended the call.

 

 

“Oh my gosh oh my gosh.. what to do.. Hyoyeon.. sleep! Okay, I’ll just sleep for now.” Then she covered her whole body with her blanket and didn’t forget to turn off the lights.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Kim Hyoyeon, only 20 minutes more before school! Get your out of your bed or I’ll let Sunny in your room!” Hyoyeon heard her Mom yell and she quickly stood up and stumble in the shower and dressed in her uniform because the one of the last things she wants is a raging Sunny in her precious room. Not good. Nuh ah.

 

“I was just thinking about something, Mom.” She said as she picked bread with strawberry jam and a bottle of orange juice and bid her family a good morning that was followed by a goodbye when she grabbed her bag. Then Sunny, Yoona and Taeyeon met her in the bus stop and the girls went to school altogether, laughing at something randomly Yoona pointed on the street.

 

Class started and Hyo just took her usual seat, for a moment, she completely forgot about what happened last night. Listening intently at their teacher, passing down the homeworks and now, the bell just rang implying that it’s lunch time. Sunny went to Taeyeon and whined about wanting a hamburger because Yoona snatched her bread earlier, sighing, Taeyeon lead them and the 4 friends went to the cafeteria and ordered their foods.

 

Being the next one in the line, Hyo was preoccupied in thinking what she should get, getting a huff from the cashier but in the end, she went with a fish filet with rice and iced tea. She grabs her wallet from her pocket but seems like it’s not there, gasping, Hyo searched from the other pockets as well but it’s not with her, remembering where she placed it, someone placed the bill for her foods and the cashier could only awe for a while at the person and went on arranging Hyo’s order.

 

Eyes trailing from the hands of the said kind person, Hyo glanced up to give thanks but zipped when she saw a very familiar face.

 

 

Sehun.

 

“My treat.” He simply said and Hyo was about to say something but Sehun also grabbed her tray with one hand while the other pulled her wrists to walk.

 

Still grasping the situation and getting curious glances form the other students since the Cold Prince is actually touching a girl that still not confirmed if he’s in relationship with and on top of it all, it was his (ex)-admirer, Kim Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon only stopped when they’re on the table Sunny, Yoona and Taeyeon chose to sit on earlier.

 

Though Luhan, Kai and Chanyeol are already there too now.

 

“Hey Blondie!” Kai greeted and Hyo stared at her for a while before Yoona snapped her fingers in her face and she got back from her trance.

 

Shaking her head, Hyo pulled her wrists back earning a scowl from Sehun and a giggle from Sunny who saw the two walking together earlier to their table.

 

“Wait. What’s happening?” Hyo asked and looked at Sehun then to the other men with her friends.

“Umn. We’re eating lunch?” Chanyeol snickered.

“Sitting on a table? With your friends?” Kai continued.

“This is what you call darling, ‘A Day for Humans’.” Luhan commented earning a glare from Sehun when he called Hyo ‘Darling’.

 

Getting annoyed, Hyo grabbed her lunch tray from Sehun and placed it down before crossing her arms and rising one of her eyebrows.

 

“I don’t know what you ate this morning to be doing these stuffs, but please, leave us alone, I don’t want your freaky fangirls be enraged by it and may cause harm to my friends and I. So please kindly leave this table. If you won’t, I’ll pull you away by myself.” Hyoyeon huffed in annoyance.

 

“Feisty one huh.” Kai chuckled and Chanyeol laughed but Luhan only smiled, standing up and grabbing his bag.

 

“Let’s go guys, maybe now is not the right time.” Luhan said and the two followed but Sehun didn’t. The three guys just shrugged and went off to themselves.

 

“Actually Hyo.. I..” Sehun trailed but Hyo shushed him.

“Luhan is right, now is not the right time.” Then she looked at the ground.

 

Sighing, Sehun also walked away to his friends but still determined to talk to Hyo about things.

 

Massaging her forehead, Taeyeon ushers her to sit and eat, which she did and the bell rung again.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Let’s watch a movie guys!” Yoona said as they all walk down the hallway, school just ended.

Hyo contemplated for a minute, her parents are out for work, Hyochun is staying over his friend’s house, so she nodded her head and the other two agreed.

 

“We wanna come too!” Chanyeol suddenly appeared behind them, almost giving them a heart-attack. Hyoyeon was about to give this guy a good beating before Sehun came in her view.

 

“Can we? I bought enough tickets for us already.” Sehun said to them but he’s only looking at Hyoyeon who cannot speak at the moment.

 

“Let’s go~” Kai sung and the 8 people are off to the mall.

 

 

 


 

 

 

“I wanna watch this horror one.”

 

“Nooo.. I already saw that one, let’s have this instead.”

 

“I’m not into romantic movies.”

 

“Then go to other movies then.”

 

“For a shortie like you, you sure have guts.”

 

“Whenever you come into view, I thought it was already night, because it suddenly got dark.”

 

“How many insoles do you have in your house? You need to buy more though, it seems like they’re not enough yet.”

 

“More than your flashlights so that your parents could see you in the dark.”

 

 

“Argh. Just stop it Sunny and Kai. Your fight is like for five years old only.” Taeyeon scolded the two and they immediately stopped.

 

Hyoyeon laughed at the two’s silliness and Taeng being the usual Umma she is in their group. Half of them want to watch the horror one whilst the others the romantic one.

 

“Okay guys, let’s just meet in that popcorn area after the movies.” Yoona instructed and they nodded.

 

For the horror movie: Hyoyeon, Sehun, Kai and Taeyeon.

And the romantic movie: Luhan, Sunny, Chanyeol and Yoona.

 

Then the two groups separated and went inside.

 

 

At the horror one..

 

 

 

Kai’s popcorn was almost finished even though the movie hasn’t reached the yet. And he got the biggest one at that.

 

Taeyeon is just cool throughout the movie, getting startled by other scenes but not enough to make her scream.

 

Whilst Hyoyeon is giving reactions with little screaming and widening of eyes.

Then when they got to the of the movie, which is really scary, Hyo held unto the arms of her chair and closed her eyes at a certain scene. Then when Taeyeon told her that it’s alright already, Hyoyeon finally looked at the screen again and was about to wipe the little beads of sweat in her forehead when she can’t feel her hand.

 

She looked down at her hand and saw Sehun’s hand too gripping on it.

 

A light tint of pink caressed her cheeks but she wiggles her hand out from the tight grasp and Sehun looked at her. When she was about to fully pull out her hand, Sehun grabbed her wrists and looked at her with pleading eyes.

 

Then the lights was on once again, indicating that the movie finished already. Hyo grabbed her things and pulled Taeyeon with her.

 

Why is he doing all of these?

 

Is he playing with me?

 

Does he really mean those words?

 

These thoughts echoes in her mind and when she saw Sunny and Yoona waiting for them at the popcorn place, she quickly bid farewell saying that her parents would be home earlier than expected so she needs to go. The three just nodded with worried eyes because Hyo’s smile didn’t reached her eyes at all, and that’s not a good sign.

 

Sehun ran past the people going out from the other movie stations and was searching for certain blonde.

 

But to his bad luck, he didn’t.

 

 

 

 

 

 

UNEDITED.