III.

Forget and Regret

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun looked to his left. No Blonde.

 

He looked to his right. Again, no blonde.

 

Gave up? He thought but quickly shook it away, because he's actually thinking about the girl he's annoyed about.

 

It was actually a quiet surprise to Sehun when he was met with a clear desk and clear locker. No Chocolates, beverages, letters, boxes and anything that has the name of a certain blonde girl.

 

Crumpling his grape juice after the last sip, Sehun went to throw the juice box along as he grabs his bag and told the guys he has something he needs to do.

 

Though he was only a step away from the bin, the hem of his uniform was tugged none aother than by the school's kingka, Kai, oh, his bestfriend too.

 

"Where you going dude?" The tan boy asked and Sehun just threw a meter away the juice box and it perfectly went in.

 

Before he answered Kai, he glanced at his surroundings once more and Kai raised a brow at the action. A builb lighting above his head, Kai's lips tugged to a grin and said loudly.

 

"Searching for your girl courter?" He asked and the other guys, laughed and .

 

Not much of a fan of fun, (lol.)  he only sighed and pested Kai's hands away. Though that didn't stopped the guys to , Sehun already went to his way.

 

 

Turning to a corner at where his locker at, Sehun fished his keys on his front pocket of his pants. But unusually, it doesn't seem to be reachable this time, not stopping at his tracks, helooked down at his pocket and still tries to grab the keys. When the moment he felt the familiar metal, he was unfortunately, bumped to someone.

 

Though Sehun didn't budged that much, like he was shaken a bit, Sehun being Sehun, grabbed his keys first without looked away and managed to ask, "Are you okay?" before looking down at the person he bumped too.

 

 

 

Well, it took him to skip a breath when he saw the same blonde hair he was (finally admitting) looking for since this morning.

 

 

The blonde girl, or Hyoyeon, sracthed her head and picked up her fallen bag. Dusting her skirt, she looked up at Sehun and just nodded, "I'm fine." before walking away like nothing happened.

 

Though it's still the same poker face, inside, Sehun's mind was confused for a second.

 

First, there was no that certain glint in Hyo's eyes whenever they meet eye to eye.

 

Second, there's no blush creeping through her already pinkish cheeks.

 

Third she didn't stuttered like she usually do when Sehun is talking to her.

 

And fourth, she just walked away calmly, unlike the way she scurries away after a small moment with Sehun like the obvious fangirl she is.

 

Unconciously, Sehun turned to frown and it was all day plasterd in his poker but handsome face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a week...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon sighed for the nth time. This kind of routine seems like new to her again. She has more time every morning, and break. There was no waiting for HIM every morning before class, no waiting for HIS classroom to be empty before she gives her everyday gifts to HIS desk, no being so awkward and shy to give HIM the everyday bubble tea. And since there's only two classes left before school ends today, there will be no whispering goodbyes to the air as she only stares from away at HIM as HE goes home.

 

Plus she quit in her 2 jobs, leaving her with one which is fortunately a night shift and only requires her to have 3-4 hours of duty, at a small convenience store few blocks away to increase her allowance though she gives half of her pay to her family.

 

 

Mr.Ho came in to start their Math class, one of Hyo's favorite.

 

 

 

And before Hyo can realize it, the bell rung loudly, indicating, school is over for today. Go-Home-Club students went to their way while chatting with their friends, while the other people goes to their respective clubs and other appointments.

 

Well, not Hyoyeon, she doesn't have any dance lessons for the day (A/N when you have Hyo on a fic, she just has something that connects with dancing) so while waiting for the 3 girls, she kept herself busy in the library.

 

 

Reading through one of Nicholas Spark's novel, Hyo didn't noticed a certain bunny who tickled her sides in a swift. Yelping a little too hard, the old lady of a librarian gave them an intense glare and raised her fingers to 1, indicating they have 1 warning and when they get 2, they're out.

 

Yoona leaves any sound but her alligator mouth is still on, can't forget about Hyo's face earlier. Taeyeon came from the science label and picked 3 books for her assignment.

 

Then the next moments were filled with a comfortable silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until Sunny broke it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bumped with Mr. Ice prince?" She suddenly blurted out making Hyo sigh. Yoona stopped reading and so Taeyeon paused her taking of notes.

 

Hyoyeon fidgeted in her seat before telling them what happened earlier.

 

"Maybe he had taken notice that you're not following him anymore Unnie." Yoona said while snatching fast a biscuit in her bag since food is not allowed in the library.

 

"Then oh! oh! he's missing you~" Yoong continued with some little parts of the biscuit in the corners of her lips.

 

Taeyeon wiped Yoong's mouth with mumbling how can a 17 year old girl eat like that before turning her attention to Hyo.

 

"Did you look back or something when you walked away?" She asked but Hyo shook her head, 'no'.

 

"Well, it's not like I'm anticipating for him to follow or grab me, well, that's so impossible and of course girls, ain't I trying to foret him already?" She said but Yoong was about to say something again but Hyo cut her off.

 

"No. Why don't you help me girls too? Let's start from avoiding any topics reagrding that guy." Hyo said before turning another page of the book she's reading.

 

It was only 3 minutes before someone talked fro behind Hyo, still glued to the book close to her face, Hyo didn't noticed that it was actually a guy.

 

"What will you do with Sehun now?" The guy asked and Hyo blew air in her bangs before closing her book and turned to Sunny.

 

"Yah. Didn't I said no Sehun from now on?" She asked with an irritated tone but kept it low so they will not get another warning.

 

Shock for the blame, Sunny bit her lips and pointed behind Hyo. Hyo raised a brow and crossed her arms.

 

"There's no one behind me--" But got cut off when the chair beside her was dragged and the person who sat on it, held her shoulders to look at him.

 

"Umn. Hello, it's me Suho, one of Sehun's friends, BUT oh! doesn't like their pranks and teasings, I'm out in that." He said with a warm smile.

 

Hyo's brow fallen flat again and nodded her head.

 

"May I help you or anything?" She asked and Suho let out a little laugh.

 

"Well, it was actually a new thing to not see you anywhere near around Sehun or no gifts in his lockers or desk so I went to check out what's happening." He said not leaving his smile.

 

Hyo didn't really like that Suho is getting too personal when it doesn't concern him even though he's Sehun's friend.

 

"I'm sorry but that's pretty personal and I don't think I can just tell you when you suddenly approach me." She said and laid the book before grabbing her bag and stood up from her chair.

 

"It was good to meet you.. Suho but girls have to go somewhere." She said but Suho only follows her every move with his eyes.

 

The 3 also picked their things and stood up, Hyo was about to lead the way when Suho grabbed her arm gently.

 

"I-- okay, I'll be honest, it's not really about Sehun that I want to tell or ask you." He said and lowered his head while letting go of Hyo.

 

Hyo paused for a while to wait for what Suho will say next.

 

"Hyo.. do you .. I.. you know--" He said between awkward stills and Hyo just got confused.

 

"Well, time is running Suho." She said while tapping her watch indicating she needs to go somewhere now.

 

"I just want to say.. that.." He said a little too long and Hyo was about to turn away when Suho shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm interested in you Kim Hyoyeon!" Suho finally said and clapped himself mentally for saying it finally.

The old lady glanced at Hyo's group again and raised her forefinger to the door, 'OUT'.

 

 

Hyo, still stunned at the suddeness of what Suho said stood glued on the floor.

 

Sunny smirked and eyed Yoong who returned the same glint, Taeyeon just got the messade while looking at the two for a while.

 

This is how we will help you Hyo. They thought.

 

Then Taeyeon held Hyo's shoulders to go out from the library and Sunny and Yoona also did the same with Suho.

 

"You're my bet for her so don't worry." Sunny said with a smile

"We know where you two are going so let us help you." Yoona said with a laugh and Suho only managed to gulp and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They went in front of the School's garden and the 3 left the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suho stood straight again before clearing his throat.

 

 

 

"The truth is, I've been watching you ever since you started following Sehun, at first it was only an interest, but just.." He paused before breathing heavily. Hyo is waiting for him to continue.

 

 

"I also started to crave for your smile, that pretty smile you give him even though he doesn't even spare a glance at you. I also craved for the scent like lavender whenever you pass by and the wind strucks your beautiful blonde hair. I know.. I know it's not right.. because you already have your eyes on him.. but.." He paused again and held Hyo's hands who let him be.

 

"When I got to know you're.. trying to forget him now.. there was a sudden leap of joy that soar in my heart.. call it cheesy but.." He said and stared deeply to Hyo's eyes.

 

"I've warned him so many times, that he may regret it.. not because he may think about something too late.. but because I will snatch you away from him."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Hyoyeon.. I like you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Somewhere in the library..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ohh.. what a scene." Luhan held down his book and flashed his phone in his hands.

 

 

To text Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

unedited.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

ELOW~!

 

 

Yup. This may actually go more than 3 chappies.

 

I'm just reallt busy now but I tried to squeaze my time to finish this update.

 

Tell me your thoughts :D

 

 

Thanks guys.

 

I'm honestly not a great Author like the others but you still give me enough love :D

 

MUWAH~!