Marry me~

Love Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

 

I was smiling to myself while putting on some make up, Kai called and said that he will come and pick me up for our date, he was being suspicious those days, always going out and said that he was busy all the time and for the first time in 2 weeks, he asked me out on a date. Actually, I wasn’t even sure of my relationship with him. I never said I was his girlfriend but we acted like we were couple.

 

I dressed myself nicely while waiting for him to come, he wasn’t the type to get late but he was late that day. I was waiting patiently while playing with my phone then I got a phone call from him. I answered his phone call but it wasn’t his voice. It was a girl’s voice.

 

I dropped the phone as I heard what she heard. Without me knowing, tears were flowing down. I was shock for a second, not knowing what to do. My mind went blank and I felt like my heart was going to stop beating. I tried to calm myself down before running down the building. I quickly got into my car and drove to the hospital.

 

No, this can’t happen! Why a car accident? My nightmare… it can’t be true.

 

Car accident was the least I wanted to happen, I lost my loved one in a car accident and I didn’t want to lose another one. Not another one.

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

I was at the new house that I just bought, I was checking around if everything was okay, then I called Young Mi noona and told her that I will be taking her on date. I missed her so much; I was busy planning all of these, our new house and most importantly, my proposal. I knew she was going to say yes anyway.

 

I was working hard, trying to find the house that I think would be the best for the three of us. I made sure that it had a playground for Jae Won, three bedrooms, one for us, one for Jae Won and another one for Jae Won’s little sister or brother. Honestly, I really want a kid. After we got married, I really wanted another kid. I knew I will still love Jae Won and I will always love him as if he was my own son.

 

And beside Jae Won really wanted a sibling as he was always asking his umma for a little brother or sister and Young noona always blushed whenever I was there while Jae Won talked about that. It was cute. I really felt like we were a family and I thought it would be complete if we got married so that was why I was planning to propose to her that day.

 

After checking everything, I was heading to pick her up. I was really excited and happy. Thinking about proposing to her, I was really nervous.  Even though I knew she loves me, I was still scared that she might reject me. What if she rejects my proposal, I was thinking about that. But I still have a good feeling about it.  I was driving happily yet nervously then a car came out of nowhere which caused me to bump into it. Then all I saw was black.

 

 

 

 

I was walking peacefully by myself; I’ve never been to this place before. I walked around looking everywhere but there was no end, no one, nothing but white. Yet it wasn’t scary, it was peaceful, really peaceful. I called out for help but no answer, only the echo of my voice can be heard.

 

Where was I? I needed an answer but no luck. I was wondering around for a while, I needed to get out of here; I needed to go back to Young Mi noona. She was waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter