Because I fear love...

Love Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

It had been a year since Kai left, one year that can be a long time for some ,one year that can be a short time for some, Young Mi felt like nothing changed at all. Everything remained in its own place and so as Kai, he still remained in that little corner of Young Mi's heart.

 

Young Mi still lives in that apartment, not wanting to move away as she insisted that it was close to her workplace. When she exactly knew the reason why she didn't want to move. In case one day Kai will come back, she wanted to make sure that he knew where to find her.

 

One year without him, she couldn't deny the fact that she actually felt lonely, no one to talk to, no one to , no one to shower her with love, that was when she realised that Kai was a huge part of her life. She couldn't deny that she didn't miss him, even now, she still missed him, as much as she missed Kyungsoo. She missed Kai just as much.

 

It was that day again, the day that Young Mi hate the most, Kyungsoo's dead anniversary. She went to his grave as always but this time, it was different, she wasn't crying, Young Mi who used to cry every times she came here, she didn't cry anymore. Not because she didn't love him anymore, there was no way that Young Mi stopped loving him, she just learn to let go of him, little by little and one day, she will be able to let go of him completely.

 

And she had no reason to feel guilty, that was what Kyungsoo wanted in the first place. He wanted her to live her life happily without him, he wanted to see her smile everyday. He wouldn't ask more as long as Young Mi is happy. He didn't care if she loves someone else, he would be happy for her. But there was only one thing that he asked from her, he didn't want to be forgotten.

 

He didn't want her to forget him. That was all he was asking for. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

Young Mi was staring at his picture for awhile and she was smiling to herself. Thinking about their old days together, it was more than enough to make her smile. She loved him so much and she couldn't imagine her life without him. But what can she do? There was nothing she could do to bring him back. And most importantly, she knew he was in her heart.

As long as she lives, Do Young Mi will never ever forget her Do Kyungsoo. He was her beautiful first love, all the memories he left her, she learnt to appreciate them. Memories of him that used to haunt her, Young Mi learnt how to like them. It was painful at first but now it shall remained as her happiness.

 

"Do Kyungsoo..." She said softly and smiled weakly at his picture. He was smiling so brightly. He looked so happy. Young Mi couldn't help but cried. She told herself to be strong, but she wasn't as strong as she thought she was. She thought she would be fine but she wasn't.

 

"Kyungsoo oppa..." She sobbed a little but her smile still remained on her face, it was the smile that Kyungsoo fell in love with. The real smile that only Kyungsoo will be able to see. Young Mi could only smiled that way to one person and it was no doubt Do Kyungsoo.

 

"How are you? Is it cold over there?" She started to talk to him as she calmed hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter