Am I still not good enough?

Love Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

 

Thinking about what she told me the other day, I kept wondering why she didn't want me to like her. Despite the fact that she said to my face that I shouldn't have feeling for her or what so ever, I was more curious than ever. Why can't I like her? I wanted to know the reason.

 

Was it because of him? Her ex husband? The person who she cried over for countless of times? Was it because of him that I couldn't like her? What was it so great about that person? What was it so good about him that made her loved him that much? What was it so special about that person that made her suffer so much just because he left her?

 

Where was he anyway? I wanted to know him. I wanted to get to know what kind of person he was. I wanted to know him better so I can be like him. If I can be like him, maybe, just maybe she will likes me a bit more.

 

If I could, I would begged him so he would returned to her, seeing her hurting so much without him, I felt like dying as well. That person, or should I said Do Kyungsoo, the guy that she called out for every time she got drunk, if I could, I would bring him back to her.

 

It was because the pain she felt without him, I could felt it as well because it was exactly how I felt every time she called out for him, every time she said she loves him. I felt that same pain.

 

That person who owned her heart, I really envied him.

 

I've never ever wanted to replace Kyungsoo. I just wished for one little empty corner of her heart, just that one tiny part, can it be me? Could it be for me? I just wanted that much, I didn't ask for more and I won't ask for more either. I just wanted to own that little place of her heart.

 

Sometimes I couldn't understand myself at all, why must it be her? Why must she be the one I love? There were so many girls in this planet but why can I only see her? Why must it be her, the one who will never accept my heart?

 

I knew that yet I couldn't give up, not now, not when I still love her this much. Because I love her that much, I couldn't give up.

 

"Noona~ Please~ Just this one, ok??" I begged her while giving her a pleading look. I asked her for date but she refused. It was already the 10th time of the day but she kept refusing.

 

"I thought I was clear already, Jongin." She said strictly but I didn't care. I won't give up until she'll agree.

 

"And you know I won't give up until you say yes." I grinned at her brightly even though deep down in my heart I was hurting. I was hurt because of her endless rejections but I still managed to keep on a bright smile.

 

"...alright" She sighed as she gave in and I smiled at her brightly. She went back inside her apartment to change even though she was looking just fine. She was always pretty in my eyes anyway.

 

She came out after awhile, dressing nicely. I complimented her and she smiled at me shyly, not getting used to compliments, even though I always complimented her. I've always been sincere toward her and I hope she realised that.

 

Ever since I loved her, I noticed that I became so shameless and thick-skinned, but I guessed it was fine to me since it was her. I didn't know if I would do the same with other girls though. I didn't know since she was the ever first girl that I loved, the very first girl that I wanted to protect. The only person that I cared for so much.

 

I just hoped that she understood my heart. I didn't ask for more from her, all I wanted her to know was that I love her and I wanted to be with her. I didn't care about what the others think of me liking her, I just liked her. I didn't care if she was older than me or if she was already married and even had a kid, I didn't care. I really don't.

 

I was taking her to the amusement park and she seemed to have more fun that I expected. It seemed like she really likes amusement park. She looked really happy and I wished she could be that happy forever, I wished we could be like this forever, ever though it was only one sided love, I was still happy as long as she was by my side. As long as I could stay close to her, I didn't care if I was the only one that like her.

 

She dragged me on a ride and I was turning pale as I was really afraid of those stuffs but I tried to act brave as I was the man there. I felt my body shaking as it was nearly our turn, Young Mi noona turned to me and saw that I was turning pale and she looked at me worried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter