You're the only exception!

Love Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

After a few days, Kai finally met Young Mi for the first time after the incident they had not long ago. It was quite awkward for them and not to mention that Kai was acting differently. He was cold unlike before. When he walked past her, he barely looked at her, it made Young Mi a little sad but little did she know, it broke his heart to ignore her like that.

 

Just when Young Mi felt like Kai will never talk to her ever again, Kai kind of showed her the opposite. He asked her if she had some time and of course, Young Mi agreed.

 

She was mad at him that day but she couldn't stay mad at him forever, she knew it wasn't his entire fault. He misunderstood and the fact that he got so angry over it proved to her that he loves her that much. But Young Mi still couldn't accept him just yet.

 

There were so many reasons for them to not be together and only one reason for them to be together; the fact that they both love each other. But since Young MI didn't confess her feeling, that only one reason seemed to fade away as well.

 

Together, they walked around at the park next their apartment building, they were walking for about 5 minutes already but no one spoke a word. Kai, he just wanted to enjoy their time together like that, he wanted to stay next to her as long as he could but he know he couldn't. Not when his mother just announced to him that he had to go back to Canada.

 

It was the reason why he wanted to talk to Young Mi, he wanted to say his last farewell, he didn't know when he will come back but he knew it won't be anytime soon. Not wanting to say his farewell, Kai kept silent, not wanting to say a word.

 

Young Mi on the other side, had no idea why he wanted to talk to her. And unlike Kai, she wanted him to speak up fast because she really wanted to know why he asked her out. What was he going to talk about. She thought 5 minutes of silence was enough as she broke the silence.

 

"So what was it you wanted to say?" She asked him, tried to not sound curious. Kai turned to look at her and stared at her blankly, showing no emotion but deep down inside, he was sad. He was really sad. He didn't want to leave her, he didn't want to be far from her but he had no choice. Remaining cold, he answered her as emotionless as he could.

 

"I'm going to Canada next week." He said calmly and unlike what he expected, Young Mi wasn't shock or even surprised. That sight of her broke his heart, it was like she didn't care about him at all but that wasn't truth, Young Mi was breaking down inside but she acted like nothing happened. She had always been so good at that, acting like she was fine when she wasn't.

 

"When are you coming back?" She asked him casually and for some reason, Kai didn't want to answer her at all as he was still unsatisfied by her reaction. Getting no response, Young Mi turned to him and stared at him, questionably. Kai just pouted unconsciously and Young Mi chuckled a little. Kai raised his head and looked at her as he heard her chuckling.

 

"Why are you laughing?" Kai asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter