No one can replace him

Love Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Umma!” Jae Won said as he ran toward Young Mi noona. She was smiling at him and I swore that was the smile I wanted from her. Young Mi noona hugged Jae Won and kissed his head, and for a second, I was jealous of that kid.

 

“Young Mi…” to my surprised, Jae Won wasn’t the only person that came. Why am I so stupid? Of course Jae Won can’t possibly come here by himself. What am I thinking seriously? Anyway, there was another man coming in, he called her as if he was close to her. Well, I think he is close to her.

 

And Young Mi noona’s reaction was somehow hard to tell that if she likes it or not.

 

“Yixing? What are you doing here?” She sounded surprised; maybe she didn’t know he was going to come either. And he looked around and noticed me, he came to me and I stared at him blankly.

 

“Hey kiddo! What did you do to her? Who are you?” He said all of suddenly and I was shock. Kiddo? Did I look like a kid to him? I was freaking 20 years old for damn sake. How could he just go around and called people kids? I furrowed my eyebrows and Young Mi noona spoke up.

 

“Leave the boy alone, would you?” She said to him strictly and he listened to her and went to her side. Wait… did she just say I was a boy? Why everyone here is like this? One treated me as a kid and another treated me as a boy? Did I look that young? I didn’t think so.

 

I frowned and sat down on the coach. Fine! Ignore this kid and continue your so called adult conversation. I was really pissed off and his annoying voice didn’t help at all. He was talking to her, all concerned and stuffs and the voice he used with me and the one he used when he talked to her was completely different.

 

“What happen to you, Young MI-ah?” He asked her sweetly with his gentle voice. I wished I could talk to her that way, without any formality. It to be younger. She smiled at him and I can tell it wasn't a real smile. I smirked at the thought of him falling for her fake smile.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you not to smile when it is not real?” He asked her and I was shocked, well maybe he knows her just as much as I do. His face softened when she held his hand.

 

“I’m okay, Yixing. If I don’t fake a smile, you want me to glare at you?” She laughed and my heart was burning, I didn’t even know why? Maybe! Just maybe! Because she held his hand.

 

“Young Mi-ah… I don’t know if it is the right moment for me to ask. But please, can’t you give me a chance? Marry me and I’ll make sure you won’t get hurt ever again. I’ll make you happy, I promise.” Yixing said out of suddenly and I was speechless. How could he just say that so naturally? Did he do this to everyone? What on earth was going on? I was scared of her answer. I didn’t want to hear it but at the same time, I was curious.

 

I noticed Young Mi noona’s stiff expression and I understood that she was feeling uncomfortable with me and Jae Won around.  She turned to look at me and speak up.

 

“Jongin, can you take Jae Won for a snack?” She asked me, I didn’t want to go, I wanted to hear her answer as much as the guy did but I guess I can’t say no as she was looking at her so anxiously. The way she looked at me, I just can’t refuse anything. So I went to Jae Won and brought him with me.

 

As I walked out of the room, my heart was so heavy. I didn’t know why but it felt so weird, it was heavy for an unknown reason.

 

 

Your POV

 

I stared at the door as the boys went outside. As they disappeared from my sight, I turned to look at Yixing once again. To be honest, I didn’t feel that shock. It wasn’t his first time proposing to me. And it hurt to say but, it wasn’t the first time, I rejected him either. Yixing knew very well where my heart belongs but he still didn’t give up.

 

“Yixing…” I started but he didn’t let me finish. He looked at me; sadness can be seemed in his sparkled eyes. But I can’t just force myself to do something that I didn’t want to. He is the friend I love and care for a lot. I didn’t want to hurt him. I didn’t want to lose him either. But if he still won’t give up, then it left me with no choice.

 

“You like seeing me getting hurt, don’t you??” He asked me and I can feel the vibration of his gentle voice. I smiled at him and this time, it was a sincere smile. It wasn’t every time that I can smile with my heart.

 

“It’s because I don’t want you to get hurt, that’s why I can't accept you.” I told him and Yixing looked down. It was because he was someone I care for; I didn’t want to hurt him. I can’t accept his love when my heart can't treasure it or accepted it. I didn’t want to mess with his pure heart. I didn’t want to break his heart.

 

I knew that rejecting him broke his heart already but that was the least I could do for him. I didn’t want anyone else in myself right now. And I still didn’t know when I will open up again. But as long as I remembered, I never opened up my heart for anyone beside him.

 

“I got reject so many times that it doesn’t even hurt anymore.” Yixing said while smiling at me brightly. *I’m sorry* I knew well that he won’t give up and eventually he will ask me again. Even though he knew what I will say, he still didn’t give up.

 

“Why don’t you keep that heart for someo-“ I was about to say something but he didn’t let me finish my sentence. He always did that when he didn’t want to hear it.

 

“When are you getting out?” He changed the subject and I didn’t say anything and just played along with it. I smiled at his childish self.

 

“Tomorrow” I said and he clapped his hand. He smiled at me and his dimples appeared, I couldn’t help but smiled as well. I don’t deserve an angel like you, Zhang Yixing.

 

“I borrow you for tomorrow, okay?” He winked and I nodded. I needed to tell you something too.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

The next day, Young Mi was getting ready to leave the hospital. Kai wanted to come but Young Mi refused and told him to take care of Jae Won for her instead since she will be busy. She didn’t tell him the reason and without other choice, Kai just accept her request and took care of Jae Won for her.

 

But it didn’t stop him from thinking about her; he has never been such a curious person in his life until he met her. And for some reason, he experienced a lot of first with her. Most of the feelings he felt around her, they were first.

 

But he still didn’t know what he felt about her. For a grown up man like him, he should know his feeling well but this Kim Jongin didn’t know anything. He deserved to be called a ‘kiddo’.

 

And about Yixing, he prepared so much for the ‘date’. It has been a long time since he hanged out with Young Mi. She always said that she was busy and it was true and Yixing knew that it was the truth. She has always been so busy with work. Her mom wanted her to work less by she said she liked it that way.

 

It was because that way, she had less time to think about him. She had less time to miss him and cried over him. So working was the only hideout for her who didn’t want to face reality. She wanted to hide forever but she knew she can’t.

 

Yixing came and picked her up. They were heading to their high school. Young Mi turned to look at Yixing when she noticed where they were heading to. She furrowed her brows, wondered why they were going there.

 

“Seoul High school?” She asked him curiously and he nodded excitedly. Young Mi grew even more curious, there wasn't anything that she could think of.

 

 

“You” POV

 

When you both arrived at the destination which is Seoul high school, Yixing took out a big bag and handed to you. You looked at him confused and he gestured you to inside the bag. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter