How can I forget the person I love?

Love Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Young Mi was standing in front of her door, not ready to go out. She wasn't ready yet, she wasn't ready to see his face. Not when she felt like her heart was changing little by little and she wasn't oblivious of the change of her heart. She noticed it and she hated that. She didn't want her heart to be sway by him.

 

She couldn't deny the fact that she kind of likes Kai, how could she not like him when he showered her with love every single day? How could she not when he always stayed by her side proving to her that she was not alone? She couldn't hate him but she didn't want to love him.

 

First of all, she thought he deserved someone a lot better than her, someone who will never hurt him, and she couldn't be that person. She hurt him so many times already and she felt like she kept on hurting him.

 

And most importantly, Young Mi couldn't let go of Kyungsoo yet, not yet. She didn't even know if she will be able to let go of him, of someone who she loves so dearly. She didn't understand how Kai possibly moved her heart, she didn't understand.

 

She was taking a deep breath before turning the knob of the door, she knew he will be there. And as what she was expected, Kai was standing in front of the door, smiling at her brightly as always. Young mi wasn't dumb, she knew he was hurt even though he was smiling in front of her.

 

She couldn't bear to see his fake smile but she chose to not say anything. She didn't want to break him even more. She knew she broke him enough already. Not wanting to show any pity because she knew he wouldn't like it, she returned the smile as usual.

 

He was greeting her so cheerful that sometimes Young Mi realised that it wasn't easy to hide their own pain because she could clearly hear his pain through that cheerful voice of his. His pain, she was the cause of it and she was aware of that. But there was nothing she could do beside playing along.

 

She couldn't force herself to love him or to even say things she didn't meant, it will only hurt him more. But little did she know, she didn't have to force herself to love him, since it will be really easy to this point.

Kai, on the other side, he tried all he could. He needed to confess? He did it already. He loved her, he cared for her, he did everything a guy should do to the person he loves. What else did he need to do? He was ready to do anything. He was that desperate for her love, to the point that only staying by her side was enough for him.

 

He didn't ask for more, all he needed was to be close with her. He felt like he was going to die from the pain he was feeling but yet, he didn't show it one bit, well at least he tried. He tried to show her that he was ok, that he was fine but the truth was, he wasn't. He wasn't fine at all.

 

Kim Jongin, he loved her to the point that he just needed a hug from her to survive each day but the sad truth was, he didn't even get a hug from her. And he didn't expect much either, he knew she wouldn't be so easy to win over since the beginning.

 

Kai, who never experienced first love before, he started to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter