Again and again...

Love Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai’s POV

 

“So you hate me?” I asked her as I really couldn’t understand her, from the way she acted, I really couldn’t tell if she liked me or not. I just wanted to know how she felt about me. Was that too much to ask?

 

“No!” She quickly denied but it didn’t make me feel any better. When I asked her if she likes me she had no answer and when I asked her if she hated me, she said no. What was that supposed to mean? I understood that she always asked me to stop loving her but first of all I needed to know how she felt about me.

 

“Then what?” I asked her a bit annoyed; she noticed that and just walked away. Why did she always do that? It was really frustrating. I didn’t understand her at all. If she really didn’t like me, just said so, so I can move on but she never did.

 

I was quite angry and frustrated so I just went back home not wanting to follow her any longer. I just walked back home with a really bad mood, sometimes, I really couldn’t stand her. I tried my best to understand her but I just couldn’t, I had my limit and she crossed t. I gave in all the time, so just this time, can’t she give in? Just for once?

 

 

I arrived home and Serri was sitting on the coach casually. She noticed my bad mood and she looked at me worriedly. I just went to get water without saying a word and she followed me from behind.

 

“What’s wrong?” She asked, concerned as she looked at me with that worried face of her and I just shook my head, not wanting to talk about it. But I knew Serri would never leave me alone if I didn’t tell her what happened. She stared at me, waiting for me to give in and as always, I told her everything. That was what best friend is for.

 

I explained to her what happened at the hospital, I told her that Young Mi noona was taking care of me a lot and whenever I asked her what she thought of me, she never answered and that really bothered me. And I got tired of following her around when she always ignored me like that. What was the point of following her anyway, if she hates it?

 

Serri was listening to my complaint I was telling her and when I finished, she looked at me sadly and put her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her weirdly as I noticed her change of behaviours.

 

“Give up on her, Kai.” She said seriously and I was wondering why. She was never like that before. She was always positive and there wasn’t one time that she told me to give up on something.

 

“What? Why?” I asked her curiously. Why did she want me to give up? I was just mad and I knew that the next few minutes, I will go and follow Young Mi noona again. That was how it was; I could never stay mad at her forever. There was no way I could do that. It was just that I was really moody that day.

 

“I think she already have someone she loves.” Serri said and I stared at her weirdly. What was she talking about?

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked her with a questionable face and she smirked and shook her head, looking at me with pity. And I hate that look.

 

“Yixing, I saw them hugging each other the other day.” Serri said and I tried to remain positive even if I didn’t know how long can I remain like that but I tried my best. I just smiled a little, trying to convince her and convinced myself.

 

“They are friends.” I tried to sound okay but I knew I failed miserably, I always knew that Yixing had something for Young Mi noona, well it was obvious seemed he already asked her to marry him in front of me one time and I knew there must be something going on between them but I knew Young Mi noona didn’t like him, well I thought she didn’t.

 

“Kai, if it was a friendly way, I wouldn’t even tell you.” She said once again, why I felt like she tried to make me hate Young Mi noona. But I knew the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter