Forever yours

Love Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Young Mi was sitting there nervously, it wasn’t her first time but she was still nervous, she got that feeling again. The feeling that she got to feel years ago, she couldn’t believe that she will be able to feel it again. The feeling of excitement and happiness, Kai, he gave her that kind of feeling as well. She felt like nothing was different from when she got married to Kyungsoo and today, the day she will become Kai’s, officially.  

 

Kai, on the other side was really excited that he couldn’t even control his feels, Taemin his best friend, also his groomsman, was laughing at his best friend. He had never seen Kai so nervous before. It was his first time and he was amused to see that side of him.

 

Kai was waiting patiently for Young Mi to come out and there she was, walking towards him with Yixing by her side. Yixing wanted to do that and Kai refused at first but Young Mi insisted. Kai was smiling at her sweetly and brightly while Young Mi was holding onto Yixing’s arm really tight as she was really nervous.

 

“You’re still the same.” Yixing smiled at her as he remembered when she got married to Kyungsoo, she held onto him the same way. He couldn’t believe that he was to feel the pain for the second time, the pain of giving someone he loves to someone else, someone that she loves. But he was happy for her, he was happy that she was happy once again. He wouldn’t ask for more as long as she was happy.

 

Kai who saw Yixing, who was staring at his soon-to-be wife with those sparkled eyes, he couldn’t help but cleared his throat to get Yixing’s attention which made everyone laughed as they got to see his jealous side.  Young Mi was smiling at his childish side and Kai smiled back at her, with the sweetest smile ever.

 

Yixing went back to his place after he handed over Young Mi to Kai. He was sitting down next to Serri, who was trying hard not to cry, she did her best to get over him and she felt like she could after seeing how much he loves Young Mi, the way he looked at her, Serri knew that Kai was willing to die for that one person; Do Young Mi who will soon become Kim Young Mi.

 

 

After they exchanged rings, Kai looked at Young Mi lovingly before kissing her with love. He was really happy and so as she. After the ceremony, the couple walked around and talked to guests. Young Mi stopped in front of a couple and smiled at them brightly. The old lady hugged her tightly and she was crying. She was happy that Young Mi finally found her happiness once again.

 

Young Mi was once their daughter-in law and she will always be their daughter-in-law, their one and only. Mrs. Do remembered when Kyungsoo was in high school, he came back home with a bright smile on his face and she was wondering why until Kyungsoo introduced Young Mi to her and Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter