Xiumin ☃

❄EXO Christmas One-Shots❄
(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯) 
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥ 
☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥ 
You sit there on the couch watching Christmas movies while your boyfriend Xiumin was cleaning the apartment you shared.
 
"Hey can you help me clean it's almost Christmas Eve." Xiumin pouted as he fixed some books from a shelf.
 
"Xiumin, why are you cleaning now? It's almost Christmas Eve." You asked as you tilted your head to the side.
 
"I want everything to be perftect for Christmas." He replied.
 
"I understand that but why now?" You said.
 
"I don't know but can you help me clean." He repeated.
 
"I'm watching a movie." You pouted.
 
"Fine, but can you atleast make some steamed buns?" He begged.
 
"Fine okay. Since it's Christmas." You chuckled as you went towards the kitchen to make some.
 
You stood there mixing the batter until you felt arms wrap around your waist.
 
"Xiumin." You chuckled as you turned around and tapped his nose when your finger was covered with flour.
 
"Hey." He pouted as he wiped off the flour from the tip of his nose. "That's mean." 
 
"Sorry." You chuckled. "You just look so adorable." You smiled as you kissed his cheek.
 
"I know I am, of course." He said proudly grinning.
 
"So adorable." You smiled as you pinched your cheeks.
 
"Do you see me as a baby?" He pouted.
 
"Of course not, you're a handsome, cute guy. I don't know what I would've done if I never met you." You smiled.
 
"I don't know what I would do right now if I never met you too. I think I would be with my parents cleaning." He chuckled. "What would I do without you." He smiled as he cupped your face in his hands.
 
"Well you'd be alone." You said as you kissed his cheek again. "But I'm here!" 
 
"Of course, now hurry up so we can eat steamed buns." He grinned as he rested his head on your shoulder as you went back to work.
 
"It takes patience." You chuckled as you kneeded the dough with your hands covered with flour.
 
"Why does patiece have to take so much?" He asked like a little boy.
 
"It just does, and that's what makes these steamed buns so delicous." You replied.
 
"Okay I get your point." He smiled as he left you in the kitchen to watch TV.
 
"Hey what are you watching?" You asked.
 
"A Christmas movie." He replied.
 
"Hey that's my thing!" You yelled as you ran out the kitchen with your hands still covered with flour.
 
"Well it's my thing while you make the steamed buns." He smiled as you pouted and went back into the kitchen as you continued to make the buns. 
 
After you finished making them you put them into the steamer and ran towards Xiumin who was still watching the movie.
 
"You're so mean." You pouted.
 
"Why do you say that?" He asked innocently while tilting his head to the side while puffing his cheeks out.
 
"That! And you stealing my job." You said as you poked his cheek making it inflate. 
 
"_________." He pouted.
 
"What?"
 
"Are they almost ready?" 
 
"No, I said patiece." I chuckled as I rested my head on his shoulder.
 
"Okay, fine. Until how long?" 
 
"One....Hour." I said slowly.
 
"Oh my gawd! I'll die." He yelled.
 
"Be quiet." I hushed him. "You're yelling in the middle of the night." 
 
"You know I love yelling!" He yelled.
 
"Quiet." I whispered as I covered his mouth with my hand. "Or else no steamed buns." 
 
"Aww, okay. Sorry." He pouted.
 
"It's okay." You smiled as you rested your head on his shoulder again and continued to watch the movie.
 
After a while of watching you heard a ding, the steamed buns were ready.
 
"Yay! The buns are ready!" He yelled in joy.
 
"What did I say?" I said as I stood up and crossed my arms.
 
"I'm sorry." He said as he covered his face with a pillow.
 
"It's okay." You chuckled as you walked towards the kitchen and used tongs to take the buns out.
 
"Yummy." You heard Xiumin say as he stood next to you.
 
"Where did you come from?" You asked.
 
"From the living room, where else?"
 
"It's just your popped out of no where." You chuckled as you prepared the steamed buns on a plate. "They're done!" You smiled in satisfaction.
 
"Yay!" He smiled as he picked up on of the buns and bit into it. Then he suddenly froze.
 
"What's wrong?" You asked worred. Then he chuckled as he used the steam from the bun some out of his mouth. "I thought something happened to you! I was so worried." You pouted.
 
"Awww, ________ is worred about me." He smiled as he patted your head.
 
"Of course, you're my boyfriend." You replied as you playfully hit him on the arm. 
 
"Well anyway after we eat can you help me clean up?" 
 
"Why? You already cleaned." You pouted as you looked at your watch. "And it's five minutes until Christmas Eve."
 
"I know but it'll be really quick." 
 
"Fine but what do I clean? There's nothing to clean here."
 
"Why don't you clean that pile over there?" He said as he pointed to a pile of pillows. 
 
"Okay." You pouted as you walked over the pile like a turtle.
 
As you reach the pile you start fixing them and putting them on the chairs that lost their pillows. After you get the last pillow you see a small box underneath.
 
"Xiumin, what's this?" You ask as you hold the box in your hand.
 
"Oh look it's Christmas Eve." He smiled at you. "Merry Christmas _______." He smiled as he kissed you on the lips.
 
"Awww..." You blushed.
 
"Open it." He smiled happily as he rested his head on your shouler.
 
You untied the bow on top of the box and slowly opened the box. Inside you saw a silver necklace that had a key.
 
"It's beautiful." You smiled.
 
"I have the other half." He smiled as he pulled out a necklace under his shirt that had a heart. "I know this might sound corny, but you have the key to my heart. Like literally." He chuckled.
 
"I love it." You smiled as he kissed you on the lips softly.
 
"Merry Christmas _______, I love you." Xiumin whispered.
 
"I love you too." You smiled as you wrapped your arms around his neck as he hugged you.
.(¯`v´¯) 
..`•.¸.•´ 
(●̮̮̃•̃)..(●̮̮̃•̃) 
./█\ ♥/█\