Suho ☃

❄EXO Christmas One-Shots❄
(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯) 
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥ 
☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥

You sit there in your office in boredom as you flip through pages of a magazine.

You hated how you had to work on Christmas Eve, but then you didn't have anyone to spend it with. But I guess working on Christmas wasn't such a bad thing right? You sit there for a few minutes until you hear a knock on the door.

"Knock knock." The person said.

"Come in." You replied as you tossed the magazine onto your desk.

"Howcome you're here when it's alomst Christmas Eve?" The person asked. His voice was too familiar.

"Howcome you're still at work Joonmyeon?" You asked as you looked at him in the eye.

"I dunno, I have no one to spend it with." He replied with a pout.

"Well, you're not alone." You reply.

"I know, but hey, we can just sit here and talk right?" He asked as he pulled out a chair.

"Yeah, tonight's going to be pretty slow, there's only about 15 people in the buliding."

"I know." He said as he rested his head on the head rest. "So, how you been?"

"I've been good. Thanks for asking, how about you?"

"Good, but then nothing's really happened. And here we are talking like we're aquaintances." He chuckled.

"You're right Suho." You laughed as you rested your head on the palm of your right hand.

"Of course I'm right, ________." He said as he raised his head high and proud.

"Well, anyway. Now what?"

"I don't know." He sighed. "Hey, did you eat dinner yet?"

"No, have you?"

"No, you wanna go somewhere?"

"Sure." You smiled. "But you're paying rich boy."

"I know, I always do." He replied as you stood up from your chair and put on your coat.

"Let's go!" You smiled as you waited for him as he just followed you out the door.

                                                                        ~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

As you stepped out the building the cold air hit you on the face that made you shiver even more.

"It's so cold." You shiverd as you hugged yourself.

"Here, take my jacket." Suho said as he handed you his black trench coat.

"No, it's fine. Thanks Suho." You smiled as your teeth chattered.

"I insist." He said as he put the coat around your shoulders.

"Thanks." You smiled. "But what about you? You must be freezing now."

"But as long as you're warm, I'm good." He smiled.

"Okay, if you say so." You said as the both of you walked inside his car. "So, where we heading?"

"Somewhere we used to go a lot before we started working." He replied as he the engine and started to drive.

You sat there fiddling your fingers as Suho drove. After a while it was just silence. It wasn't like Suho to not talk.

"Hey, you okay?" You ask eyes full of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He smiled as he glanced at me and looked back at the road.

After a while you finally arrived at your destination.

"Oh, I remember this place." You smiled as you walked out the car. "We came here almost every week when we were in college."

"Yeah," He smiled. "That's why I chose this place. We haven't went here in years."

"I know." You smiled. "C'mon let's go in. It's getting cold again." You annoucned as he nodded and followed you into the restaurant. "Wow, so many memories."

"Yeah, you still wanna order the same thing?"

"Yes sir." I never knew he still remembered what I always ordered.

"Hey, how do you still remember what I always ordered?" You asked curious.

"I don't it's probably something best friends do." He shrugged.

"Yeah, maybe." You chuckled as both of you looked for a seat to sit at. After a few minutes a server came.

"Can I get your order sir?" She asked as she took out her notepad. You sit there observing her as Suho ordered for the both of you. "And you?" She said harsly when she looked at me. "What do you want to drink?"

"Can I get lemonade?" You asked.

"Yeah, sure." She replied as she looked back at Suho. "I'll get your orders in a few minutes."

 You noticed how she changed when she talked to you and Suho, also the way she played with her hair as he took his order. Obviously she wanted him, and it was pretty obvious she hated me. But after Suho ordered he smiled at her sweetly as she just smiled back trying to look cute. While I was watching them, I felt jealous all of a sudden. I mean, I know the both of us aren't dating, but is it bad to be jealous if someone is flirting with your best friend?

"Hey, ___________, you okay?" He asked as you snapped out of your thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You replied as you sat there resting your head on the palm of your right hand. "So, did you order the same thing you always ordered?"

"Of course." He chuckled as the waitress came back with our drinks.

"Here you go sir." She smiled. "And here's your lemonade, ma'am." She said as she cleared . Is saying ma'am or being nice to me such a hard thing to do? She sounded like she was going to suffocate or something. But you decided to just ignore her since you know she will have no chance with Suho.

The both of us sat there as we shared laughs remembering some old memories that happened in this restaurant.

"Hey, remember that park we went to after we ate?"

"Yeah, what about it?" You asked.

"You wanna go there after we eat?" He said as you replied until the food you ordered finally arrived.

As the both of you started to eat you looked at his food and took some. The same thing you did a long time ago. He just chuckled as took some of your food. This was something the two of you did when you came here for a meal. This was something the two of you never forgot to do and it wasn't going to start now. That's where you knew the both of you would always be best friends, right?

                                                                          ~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

"I'm so full, thanks for the meal Suho." You smiled as the both of you walked out the restaurant.

"You're welcome." He smiled. "Let's go shall we?" Suho said as he held out his hand.

"And yes we shall." You chuckled as the both of you walked towards the park hand in hand. While you were walking the both of you looked around, nothing has really changed, the pond that is now frozen was still there, the benches at the same spots.

"Wow, this place sure hasn't changed." He said as fog came out of his mouth.

"Yeah, nothing, just like old times." You said as he agreed.

The both of you walked around in circles until the both of you soon decided to take a rest.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Go ahead."

"Howcome you don't have a boyfriend yet?" He asked.

"I don't know, there's just this someone I like but I know I'll never get him, or else it will get too complicated or something like that." You reply. "What about you? You're good looking, I'm pretty sure if girls knew you're single you would be flooded with girls."

"Yeah, I guess." He shrugged. "But I'm the same with you, the person I love probably isn't into me." He sighed.

"Howcome?" You asked heartbroken since he liked someone else.

"Well, that person is my best friend." He whispered as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Me?"

"Yes you."

"Really? Well I like you too." You smiled.

"Yeah? Well will you go out with me?" He asked sweetly as the snowflakes fell.

"Of course." You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Hey guess what?"

"What?"

"You have someone you can spend Christmas Eve with now." He smiled.

"Oh yeah, you too." You smiled as you kissed him on the lips.

"Merry Christmas _______." He smiled as he kissed you on the forehead.

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯) 
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥ 
☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥