Sehun ☃

❄EXO Christmas One-Shots❄

You and your boy friend Sehun walk towards the bubble tea store hand in hand.

"Ladies first." Sehun grinned as he opened the door for you.

"Thank you, such a gentleman." You smiled as you walked inside and rubbed your hands together. "It's so cold." You say as Sehun followed you inside.

"I know, did you bring your gloves?" He asked worried.

"No, I forgot mine at home." You pouted as you rubbed your hands together to create warmth.

"Oh, then use mine." He grinned as he peeled off his gloves and put them on my hands.

"Thank you Sehunnie." You smiled as you poked his cheek. "You're so sweet."

"I know I am." He chuckled. "Now let's go and order bubble tea." He said as he held my hand towards the front of the store to order our drinks.

"Can we get two bubble teas please." He said to the cashier as she just nodded and walked away fufiling our requests. "Go find a table for us." He said as I nodded in approval as I let go of his hand.

I look around to see a table with two empty seats. Perfect, it was also by a window so that made it better. I sat down in one of the chairs and looked out the windows to watch the snowflakes fall onto the ground beautifully.

"They look nice don't they." A voice said. I turned around in shock to see it was Sehun's friend Luhan.

"Oh, Luhan, you scared me." You chuckled.

"Sorry, ______. I didn't know you would get a shock from that." He laughed as he pulled a chair from another table. "Are you here with Sehun?"

"Yes sir." You smiled as you pointed towards Sehun's direction. You watched as Sehun looked through his phone and occasionally turned his head to look at you and smile.

"So, what are you two doing here? It's almost Christmas Eve."

"I know, but we decided to buy some bubble tea, you know it's our favorite drink. Well all of ours." You smiled.

"Yeah, didn't you meet Sehun because of bubble tea?" He asked as he sipped his bubble tea.

"Yeah, it was two years ago when we were in college." You replied.

"You mind telling me what happened?" He smiled as he rested his head between the palms of his hands.

"Sure, why not?" You say as you start with your story.

                                                                                        ~0~0~0~0~0~

"Excuse me, can I order some bubble tea?" You say to the cashier.

"Yes ma'am." The cashier said. "Not that many people order that drink you know, so we have tons."He chuckled.

"Really? I thought that drink was popular." You said.

"No, not really. Only like three people, including you buy it frequently." The man replied.

"Interesting, because when I come here after a while all the bubble tea is out." You said.

"Yeah, it's because these two boys come here almost everyday to buy bubble tea."

"Really?" You said. "Did they come here today?"

"Hmmm, I don't think so, maybe later." The man said as he turned around to make the bubble tea for me. I walk away to look for a seat. While I sat there patiently I heard the door open, two handsome boys walked inside as I fiddled with my phone.

"Can we buy two bubble teas please." One of the med said.

"Yeah, sure Sehun." The man said.

"Thanks hyung." The man named Sehun said as he and his friend walked towards an empty table. Wow, those two look really handsome, are they both uzzlangs? I think so, they look so flawless.

"Excuse me, ______. You order is ready." The man said loudly for the three of us to hear.

"Wow, so we're not the only one to drink the yummy goodness." Luhan smiled.

"I know, I told you so Luhan." Sehun chuckled as I walked towards the front and picked up my order.

"Thanks." I smiled as I picked up the beverage.

"Hey," Sehun said. "You like bubble tea too?"

"Yeah, best drink ever." You smiled.

"What flavor did you get?" Luhan asked.

"I got, _pick flavor_."

"Aww, I got a different one." Luhan said.

"Well I got the same thing she did." Sehun smiled. "It's nice to know other people have the same taste as me." Sehun said proudly. "Anyway, my name is Sehun, and this is my friend Luhan. What's your name?" Sehun said as he held out his hand.

"I'm _____." You smiled as you shook his hand. "Nice to meet you." You smiled as you sat in a table across them and drank your drink as you talked to the two boys.

I learned so many things from them, we even went to the same college, they even had one class with me. Too bad I never noticed them before, they are really handsome. But they are very friendly. Next thing I know I'm best friends with Sehun and just friends with Luhan. We always go to the bubble tea place every Friday and Sunday, which are the days we always hangout.

After a while I started falling for Sehun, his sense of humor and kindness towards me, don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy but something just stands out about him. Which made me fall in love with him. Which then ended me up as his girl friend as he confessed to me with a kiss and a letter.

                                                                                         ~0~0~0~0~0~

"So sweet." Luhan smiled.

"You should know this, you were there too." You chuckled.

"I was?" He said scratching the back of his head. "But then, I do like hearing stories so I don't really care." He grinned as Sehun walked towards our table with our drinks.

"Oh, hey Luhan." He smiled at his best friend.

"Hey Sehun." Luhan smiled as he looked at his watch. "I better get going, I have to get home to Xiumin, I don't wanna miss Christmas Even with him this year."

"You live with Xiumin?' You asked puzzled.

"Yeah he does." Sehun answered as he sipped his bubble tea.

"He's my boy friend." Luhan smirked.

"You're gay?" You asked almost coughing.

"Yeah, well I'm bi to be correct." He glared which soon turned into a grin. "Anyway, I see you guys later, Merry Christmas." He smiled as he walked away.

"Well I just learned something new about my friends today." You said as you drank your bubble tea.

"Yes you did." Sehun smiled. "So, what were you two talking about while I was gone?"

"Nothing much, we were just talking about on how we met because of bubble tea and such." You replied.

"I remember that time, I fell in love with you. And I still am in love with you after two years." He smiled.

"Yeah." You chuckled. "I'll always remember that time." You smiled as the both of you finished your drinks while holding hands.

After you finished both of your drinks both of you decided to walk around the streets looking at the Christmas lights that were hung.

But suddenly he stopped walking.

"Something wrong?"

"I want to give you your Christmas present." He smiled as you looked at your watch. It was 12 o'clock already, time passed by fast. You looked at him as he took out a red velvet box and went on a knee. "______, will you marry me?" He asked eyes full of hope.

You looked at him, eyes all teary from his proposal. "Yes!" You nodded as your vision was blurry, you felt him slip the ring on your finger.

"Merry Christmas ______." He smiled as he pulled you into a warm hug, you were no longer cold, you were filled with happiness.

"Merry Christmas Sehun." You smiled as he softly kissed your lips while holding you in his arms still.