Kris ☃

❄EXO Christmas One-Shots❄
(¯`v´¯) 
`·.¸.·´ 
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨) 
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`♥
"Hey, let's go somewhere." You smile at your friend.
 
"No." He replied. "It's too cold to go anywhere tonight."
 
"Wow, you never change." You pouted. "Why are you such a cold guy Kris?"
 
"I just am, you know that I'm like that ever since we met." He replied as he took a sip of his coffee.
 
"So, scary looking." You shivered jokingly. "You sure haven't changed."
 
"I'm not always scary and cold you know." He answered. 
 
"I know that, but you need to loosen up more."
 
"No."
 
"Not even for your best friend?" You pouted. "C'mon, please? Not even for your friend who hasn't seen you in months?"
 
"It's too cold, can't we stay indoors?"
 
"C'mon, you've been in Canda for how mony months, you should've already gotten used to the snow and such." You pouted.
 
"Just because I was in Canada where it's usually cold doesn't mean I enjoyed my time there in the freezing cold." 
 
"Geez, fine, we'll stay indoors." You reply making a face.
 
"Good." 
 
"Your answers are always short, always succient." You said as he just nodded in agreement. "But can't we just go somewhere and hangout?" You pleaded.
 
"Fine. Whatever." He answered as you smiled in victory.
 
"Yay! Let's go!" You smiled as you slipped on your jacket and pulled Kris' arm towards the door. 
 
"Where do you want to go?" He asked.
 
"We should go to Gangnam!" You smiled. "You should see the Christmas lights when it at night! It's beautiful." 
 
"If you say so." He mumbles as we walk towards the train station. "We're riding the train?"
 
"I'm sorry your highness." I rolled by eyes. "It's the only way to get there not having to park in the busy streets."
 
"Fine." He sighed as as walked into the public train station. 
 
~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~
 
"Here we are." You smiled as the both of you reached your destination.
 
"Yes, here we are." He repeated as he looked around the streets.
 
"See, I told you the lights were beautiful." You smile as he nodds slightly. 
 
"I haven't been to this place ever since I cam back from Canada."
 
"Last week."
 
"Huh?"
 
"You can back from Canada last week." You said.
 
"Y-yeah, that's what I meant." He answered. "So, where should we go?"
 
"I don't know, we could just walk around until something catches our eye." You answer as he follows you. 
 
"Oh look at that!" You smile pointing at a braclet. You walk towards the store carrying the braclet and walk inside. "Isn't pretty." You smiled as you looked at the price tag. "Oh, 200 dollars." You sigh. "Maybe next time." You say as the both of you walk out the store. "Do you want to buy anything, Kris?" You ask as you see him glancing at the store you just left. "Kris?"
 
"Uh, no, not yet." He replied as the both of you continued walking.
 
"Do you want to get something warm to drink?' You asked as the both of you walked infront of a cafe.
 
"Yeah, sure." He answered as the both of you walking in. As the both of us walked in he stood infront of the counter. "What do you want to drink?"
 
"I'm going to get hot chocolate." You replied. "What do you want?"
 
"I'm getting coffee." 
 
"Are you going to get dark coffee like usual?" You ask tilting your head to the side.
 
"You know me so well." He chuckled as he ruffled my hair. I hate how he's so tall, I would've ruffled his hair back. Gosh, I hate my short legs. "I'll pay."
 
"What? No, it's fine. I can pay for myself." 
 
"No, let me. As a treat." 
 
"Umm, okay. If you say so." You said as you  stood behind him like you were trying to hide behind his tall built.
 
"Yeah." He smiled. "Just find a table." He said as I turned around and saw a empty table that had exactly two seats. 
 
I sat there watching Kris stand in line and ordering our drinks. Wow, his appearance sure changed, I remember him before. He had black hair with bangs swept to the side, but now his hair is a bit shorter and how he puts hir bangs up, showing his handsome face more. Wow, has time passed by. He still has that cold image but, he seems a little bit different than before. I guess we just matured more as time passed. But it feels like I didn't change at all. I remember having such a huge crush on him. I mean, I still do, but as time passed I realized that my crush wasn't just an admiration, he always gave me butterflies in the pit of my stomach whenever I was around him. That's when I realized I was in love with him. Not just having a simple crush.
 
"Hey, here's our drinks." He smiled as he sat across me.
 
"Oh, thanks." You smiled. "I owe you."
 
"No, you don't." He said as he sipped his coffee. 
 
We sat there drinking our drinks, enjoying the warmth of the drink flowing through our bodies warming us up. Until he broke the silence.
 
"Hey, ________. Can I ask you a question?"
 
"Go ahead." You say.
 
"Do you really think I'm a cold guy?"
 
"No, not always. That's just the way you are, but I like it." You smiled. "But you're also very sweet."
 
"Oh, really? Thanks." He smiled as he continued to drink his coffee.
 
~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~
 
"We should get back, it's almost Christmas Eve." You say.
 
"Yeah, just give me a few miutes I'll be right back." He said as he walked towards a store. What is he doing now? Why go now? It's almost Christmas Eve.
 
You decide to sit on a bench and watch as the snowflakes fall onto the ground. While watching you noticed couples walking holding hands, oh how much you envied them. You wished you had someone special to spend Christmas with.
 
"Hey, are you okay?" You hear a voice. You look up to see it was Kris holding a velvet box in his hand.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine." You smiled as you look at his hand. "Hey, what do you have there?"
 
"This? Oh, it's nothing. It's something I got for my girl friend." He answers. Oh, girl friend, I didn't know he was seeing someone. 
 
"Well, I'm sure she'll love it." You smiled slightly as you felt tears starting to blur your vison. "Anyway, we should get going." You say as you walked away from him not letting him see you were crying because it was just pathetic.
 
"Hey! ________! Wait up for me!" You hear Kris yell from behind you as you slow down your speed and wipe the tears away. "You okay?" He asked as he rested his hand your shoulder.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just got a cold." You say as you smiled at him to not make him not concerned about you. What a lie, just getting a cold. Yeah right.
 
"Oh, okay." He mumbled. "Let's go." He smiled as he held your hand in his and started walking towards the train station until he suddenly stopped.
 
"Why'd you stop walking?" You asked.
 
"I just can't wait." He said as he turned towards you and took out the velvet box from his pocket. "This is for you." 
 
"I thought you were going to give it to your girl friend." You replied coldly.
 
"Exactly." He grinned. "You're my girl friend."
 
"Me?" Did I just hear him right? Did he just say it was me? 
 
"Yes you, now open it up." He smiled as you sniffled and opened the box. It was the braclet you wanted.
 
"This is for me?" You asked again as he just nodded and held your hand. 
 
"I hope you like it." He said sheepishly.
 
"I love it." You smiled as he pulled you towards him.
 
"Merry Christmas _______, I love  you."
 
"Love you too Kris." You smile as you hugged him.
 
A/N: So, what do you guys think of the Christmas one-shots so far? I hope you like them, please don't be a silent reader, I love reading what readers comment, so please comment? If you do, thank you ^_^