Special!

❄EXO Christmas One-Shots❄

I wake up to see my roomate Suho up already awake looking through his phone.

"Good morning." I mumble.

"Morning _____." Suho replied as his eyes were glued to the small screen.

"What you doing?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm texting Chen." He replied.

"Why text him? He's next door, like literally." I said.

"I know, but the door is too far. And the floor is still cold."

"That's why you wear your slippers." I chuckled as youI slip on my slippers and fix the bed. "Let's go to the livingroom to see the others." I said.

As I opened the door to see Suho rolling off his bed and plopping on the floor. "Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine, the phone is fine too." He replied.

"You're more worried about your phone than your life?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, kinda. This phone cost me $300."

"Yeah? Well you're a rich boy so, that's not really a problem for you." I say as I pick up my phone. "You see this phone? It's second-hand and it costs like $150." I chuckled as I
walked out the door leaving Suho behind still sitting on the floor.

When I walk out the door I see a sleepy Tao walking towards the bathroom.

"Morning Tao." I smiled.

"Morning _____." He replied half-asleep as he walked inside the bathroom almost walking towards the wall than through the door. Oh, that silly panda.

As I walk towards the livingroom I see Chanyeol and Baekhyun watching TV.

"Good morning _____." The both of them smiled as Baekhyun rested his head on Chanyeol's lap. Those two, Baekhyun laying on Chanyeol's lap is their morning routine, those two have to be gay for each other, it's so obvious. Unless they're Bi, then that's another story.

"Hey, did you guys eat breakfast yet?" I asked.

"No, not yet." Kris said in Chinese while he walked behind me rubbing his eye.

"Umm, Korean please." Chanyeol said.

"Not yet," Kris replied.

"That's English. But I know you're saying no." Baekhyun yawned as Kris nodded and sat down on the couch next to Baekhyun.

"Sorry, I'm so tired. I got confused between Chinese, Korean, and English." Kris groaned as Chanyeol patted his shoulder.

"I'll make some breakfast then." I said as I walked towards the kitchen to see Kyungsoo cooking something.

"Oh, good morning ______." He smiled with his big doe eyes. "I just thought I would make breakfast today." He said.

"It's okay, you should cook more often." I say. "You're a much better cook than me." I laugh as he nodded okay. "Do you need help with anything?"

"I'm good for now, thanks." He smiled as he went back to his cooking. While I walking out the kitchen Xiumin greeted me.

"Hi." He smiled as he kissed me on the cheek. Him doing that is a normal thing, psh he even does that to Luhan. "Kyungsoo, you should make steamed buns tonight."

"Okay, got it!" Kyungsoo smiled as Xiumin skipped happily back towards his room.

While I walk back towards my room I see Kai walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his bottom half.

"Hey _____." He smiled as he poked your cheek.

"Hey, I thought Tao was inside the bathroom." I blushed a bit while talking to the half- man.

"Yeah, he asked me to take a shower with him again." He said while crossing his arms while Tao walked out covered with his towel as well.

"You still ask people to take showers with you, Tao?"

"Y-yeah, but like we need to save water, that's why I asked him. There are 13 people living in this house, and if each of us take a shower alone that means more money would
be used." He said.

"I have to admit that's kinda true." I replied as Kai nodded his head in approval.

"But still, if you don't tell someone else that then they will think you're a wimp and, or a weirdo." I said as he nodded and walked towards his room or should I say his and Kris' room. Everyone has a roomate except Sehun, but from time to time we switch roomates, well kinda. I stay in his room and he stays with Suho, this week I was staying with Suho.

While I was walking towards my room I saw Luhan's and Xiumin's door was open and there were a few bangs on the wall. I curiously walked towards their room and poked me head in. I saw both of them passing a soccer ball towards eac other.

"Are you two having fun there?" I chuckled as I walked inside.

"Yeah, so far. We kinda want to go out and play soccer but maybe later. We have to go somewhere after we eat breakfast."

"Oh, you do? Where are you two planning to go?'

"I don't know, I think we're going to the mall." Luhan smiled.

"Oh, okay then." I say as I walk out their room and once again going towards my room. As I walked in I was expecting a person still sitting on the floor with his eyes but there was no one there. Suho's bed was all fixed and clean. Where did he go? He probably went to the bathroom to get ready or something since I saw his clothes all ready and prepared on his bed. Maybe they are going somewhere.

While I walked around our room I sat down on my bed and my phone, there was a text message, it was from Suho. Wow, that guy really. He couldv'e just told me face to face than just text.

Suho: Hey, we're going to the mall today after breakfast so you better get ready. ^_^

No wonder people are getting ready. I walk outside to the livingroom to see Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kris already dressed while I was still in my pajamas.

"Did you guys even leave the couch?" I asked dumbfounded.

"It's called magic, _____." Baekhyun chuckled as Kyungsoo walked out the kitchen still in his pajamas as well. Thank goodness I'm not the only one.

"Anyway, here's breakfast I have to get ready." Kyungsoo said as he took off his apron and went inside his room where there was a bathroom inside. I wonder how many people haven't gotten ready yet.

"Help!" I hear someone yell.

"I think that was Chen." Kris said as he jogged towards Chen's and Lay's room. I ran after Kris to see Chen shaking Lay. "What's wrong? Why'd you scream?" Kris asked.

"Lay won't wake up." Chen said worried.

"Oh, you know Lay is a heavy sleeper." Kris said as he walked towards them and tickled the back of Lay's neck with caused him to move his arm rapidly and smack Kris across the face.

"Hey! Why'd you slap me?" Kris yelled in fury as Suho walked in the room.

"What's going on here?" Suho asked.

"Freaking Lay smacked me on the face when I tried waking him up." Kris hissed as he rolled his eyes at Lay.

"Sorry Kris." Lay said nervously since he knew Kris was eventually going to get payback.

"You're awake!" Chen smiled as he hugged Lay.

"Yeah, now what's going on?" Lay asked confused as he looked around. "Oh good morning _____." He smiled as his dimple showed.

"Morning, we're going to the mall after we eat breakfast." I say as I walked away seeing the bathroom was vacant. I rushed towards my room and grabbed my clothes and ran inside the bathroom where I took a shower. After my shower I changed inside the bathroom and walked out ready finally. When I walked out towards the dinningroom I saw everyone was ready, eating breakfast and drinking bubble tea I guess Sehun brought since I haven't seen him all morning until now.

"Hurry up and eat." Suho said as I grabbed a bowl and chopsticks as I took some food and ate with them. "We're leaving after we eat breakfast."

~**~**~**~**~**~

"C'mon everyone. let's go!" Suho exclaimed as I walked back into my room to grab my phone and wallet. I wonder why we're heading to the mall this early.

As we walked out we all went into our cars, we all had to share three cars, but we we're used to it. In the car I was in I was with Chayeol. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and with Kris driving.

"Hey, why are we going to the mall today?" I asked.

"We're going to buy presents for Christmas Eve." Kris replied with his eyes foucused on the road.

"Really? Oh, I'm glad I brought money." I laughed as we drove to the mall.

~**~**~**~~**~**~

"We're all going to split up and meet here in a few hours." Suho said.

"Yes umma." Everyone snickered.

"So mean people, I'm just being responsible you know." Suho answered while everyone split up. Within a minute or so I was the only one standing alone. They spit up quick, I better buy presents for all of them too.

You start walking around the stores where one by one you bought something for your friends. 12 different stores for each person. By the time you were finished you were holding more than 10 bags. But you were excited to give them their gifts.

As you walked around finished with Christmas shopping you decide to call Suho and tell him you were done shopping.

"Hello?"

"Hey Suho, where should we all meet up?" You asked.

"Oh, let's meet at the foodcourt, I"ll meet you and the others there. I just got finished shopping." He replied.

"Okay, I'll see you there." You replied as you hung up and walked towards the foodcourt where you saw the others already waiting. "We're you guys here earlier?" You asked since you thought you would be the first one finished with shopping.

"Yes ma'am." Sehun replied as he drank his bubble tea while Luhan snatched his beverage and drank some out of it. "Hey!" Sehun pouted. "Go get your own!" Luhan just laughed and ruffled Sehun's hair.

"Anyway, is everyone done with shopping?" You asked as you looked at your watch. 5:30 p.m. Wow, time passed so quickly.

"Yes, I think so." Kris replied as we looked through his phone.

"We should get dinner and go home." Xiuimn suggested as everyone nodded and walked towards separate restuarants.

After we got our meals we ate together sharing our food and sharing smiles and laughs. When we finished our meal we walked out and went into our cars, the people that were in our cars before were different now. Now I was with Lay, Kai, Chen, and Suho driving. While we drove back I noticed Kai and Lay started to doze off. Next thing I knew both of their heads were resting on my shoulders. Wow, they must be exhausted. I their hair while they slept, they looked so adorable sleeping.

"Okay, we're here." Suho announced as we arrived at our house. I slightly shook Kai as he woke up, now it was time to wake up the sleeping Lay.

"Psst." I whispered as I poked Lay's cheek. "Wake up."

"He won't wake up with that." Kai yawned as he touched the back of Lay's neck.

"I'm awake!" Lay said as he yawned and streteched his arms.

"Good, we're here." Chen said as they started getting out the car. When we walked inside the house everyone went straight to their rooms and I guess they started wrapping their gifts.

When I walk into my room I take out the tape, wrapping paper, and sissors. It was time to wrap gifts.

~**~**~**~**~**~

"Hey it's 11:55!" Sehun yelled in the livingroom as everyone grabbed the gifts they had and put it under the Christmas tree, there were a bunch of gifts underneath the tree. While we waited for the clock to turn we started singing Christmas songs out of nowhere.

"Hey it's Christmas Eve!" Tao exclaimed as we all went towards the Christmas tree and started handing out gifts. Each time they gave me a gift they would give me a kiss on the cheek. I admit, I liked it. I like all of them, these handsome boys are going to kill me someday.

"Merry Christmas!" We all yelled as we opened our gifts. I got a new phone from Suho and jewelry from the others and a stuffed toy from Kyungsoo that was so adorable. It looked so squishy like him.

After we opened our gifts _choose exo bias_ asked me to come with him outside.

"Hey, _____. I need to tell you something." ______ said as he held my hands. "I like you."

"I like you too _____." You blushed as he kissed you on the lips. You were used to being kissing on the cheek, but never on the lips. After kissing you he held you in his embrace as you heard the other members giggling inside watching the both of you under the Christmas night with snowflakes falling on the ground beautifully.