Lay ☃

❄EXO Christmas One-Shots❄

You sit infront of the piano your finance always plays in the morning or at night. It was his favorite instrument to play. Earlier he was playing the piano, where did he go?


You look around the livingroom where he was no where to be found.

"Lay! Lay!" You yell as you walk around the house. "Where are you? Are you trying to prank me or something?" He was no where to be seen. I started getting kinda worried.


What if something bad happened to him? I would never forgive myself for not finding him or saving him. "Lay!" I yell again as I looked at my watch. Where could he be?

It's 11 o'clock already, I don't want him to be gone while it's Christmas Eve. It's our first Christmas Eve ever since he proposed and I know this won't happen again until next year.

You looked around worried until you get to your room. There was a lump on the bed that the both of you shared. "Lay?" You whispered as you moved away some of the blanket hoping he was underneath. As you moved the blanket there was nobody underneath. It was only pillows. Where did he go? You walked around your room until you saw part of a blanket on the floor beside the bed. He can't be.

You walk towards the other side of the bed, yes you were right. "Lay!" You scream as you poked his cheek. "I found you!"

"Hmmmm..." Lay mumbled as he half opened his eyes.

"I've been looking for you, where have you been?"

"I've been sleeping here."

"But why on the floor?' You asked.

"Because, the floor is cool." He replied as he went back to sleep.

"Did you just sleep on me?" You asked shocked. "Lay?" You ask as you poked his cheek. "Hey, wake up sleepy head. C'mon, atleast move to the bed, I don't want your back to hurt."


While you were 'talking' to him he just started snoring slightly. "Fine, be like that." You pout as you tried to shake his awake. "Hey, Lay. Psst, wake up. It's almost Christmas Eve."

There was no response.

"Fine, okay. You asked for it." You said as you reach up behind his head and down his neck, you started tickling the back of his neck. He tried swatting your hand away but it was no use. He started chuckling in his sleep. "You awake now?" You whispered in his ear.

"Yes." He mumbled as he opened his sleepy eyes. "I'm awake." He added as he sat up and stretched.

"It's almost Christmas Eve you know." You informed him.

"What? Really? You should have woken me up." He said as you look at him and facepalmed.

"That's what I've been trying to do." You chuckled.

"Really? Sorry." He smiled cutely while I crossed my arms and looked at him. He looked so adorable, with his cute dimple showing, it was impossible to say no to him.

"How can I stay mad." You chuckled.

"Yay! ______ isn't mad at me." He smiled as he held my hand. "I want to give you your present already." He pouted.

"Wait for forty-five more minutes, it took me fifteen minutes to just look for you." You chuckled as you tapped the tip of his nose.

"But my present will take me like five minutes to finally give it to you." He said.

"Why five minutes?"

"I won't tell you, I guess I'll just give it to you after Christmas Eve." He grinned.

"Okay, fine." You pout as you cross your arms cutely.

"You can make forty minutes." He smiled as he kissed your cheek and stood up as you sat there. "C'mon, stand up." He said as he offered his hand that I gladly took. "Let's go
and make dinner." He said as he pulled my hand towards the kitchen where we started to make dinner.

~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~

You stand in front of the sink washing the dishes until you felt someone's arms snake around your waist. It was pretty obvious on who it was, Lay. You noticed him smile in the corner of your eyes.

"Hey." He whispered as he rested his head on your shoulder. "Ten more minutes."

"Yay!" You grinned as you rinsed the dishes that the both of you used. The both of you finished dinner quickly since he cooked ramen. Even though it was very simple, it was delicious to me since he made it.

After you rinsed the dishes you walk towards the livingroom where you saw him sit on the chair for the piano.

"One more minute." He smiled as he tapped his watch.

I sat next to him as we watched his watch patiently as we started to countdown.

"50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60!" The both of us yelled. It was officially Christmas Eve, our first one since he proposed.

"I can give you your present now." He smiled with his dimple showing as he turned towards the piano and started to play.

You sat there in awe as you listened to your present. Is this why he always wakes up late every morning? But then, he is a widow so he could just be playing this by sound. You watched his hands move gracefully, his fingers gently touching the piano keys beautifully.

After he finished he smiled.

"Merry Christmas, I hope you like it."

"I love it." I smiled as I looked at my gift. "I feel bad."

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Because, here you are giving me a beautiful song with a piano and the only thing I can give you is a letter."

"A letter? I wanna see." He smiled as I shyly handed him the letter and watched him open it and read.

After he read the letter he smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you too, and I always will." He smiled. "Even though you give me something like a letter I will cherish it."

"You're the best fiancee I could ever have. I love you." You smiled as you hugged him smiling.

"Merry Christmas ______."