Baekhyun ☃

❄EXO Christmas One-Shots❄
(¯`v´¯) 
`·.¸.·´ 
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨) 
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`♥
You sit in front of your window watching the snowflakes fall from the sky as your tears rolled down your cheeks. You remembered what happened yesterday with your boyfriend. He hurt you so much.
 
~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~
 
"_______, I think we should meet other people." Your boyfriend said.
 
"But-but, why? I thought you loved me." You sniffled.
 
"But I think we should meet other people while we're still young." He replied as you sobbed and ran away hearing him yell your name. You kept running until you bumped into something
 
"I'm sorry." You sobbed as you bowed.
 
"Why are you crying _____?" The person said, the person had such a familiar voice. You looked up to see it was your bestfriend Baekhyun.
 
"Baekkie." You sniffled as you hugged him.
 
"Why are you crying?" He asked again.
 
"K-Kris broke up with me, he thought we should meet new people while we're still young." You sobbed.
 
"Why would he do that, you're one of a kind. If I were him I would never do that." He said as he your hair as you hugged him tight. "Now let's go home." He said as you walked with him.
You decided to go with him since he's your best friend and he lives two houses near you.
 
~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~
 
You kept starring out the window until you heard your phone recieve a text. 
 
Hey, what are you doing at this hour. ~ Baekhyun
 
I'm sitting here crying my heart out because of Kris. ~ ______
 
Oh, you are? Look out the window. ~ Baekhyun
 
Why should I? ~ ______
 
You don't trust your best friend? ~ Baekhyun
 
You rolled your eyes and looked out the window.
 
I already looked out. ~ _____
 
You sighed as you plopped on your bed and covered your head under your pillow until you heard a knock on the window. You looked up and saw Baekhyun smiling while he made a face on the window. 
 
"Baekkie." You chuckled as you opened the windown to let him inside. "What were you doing out there? It's freezing and you're covered in snow." You said as you swatted off the snow on his shoulders.
 
"Well, I wanted to see my best friend before Christmas Eve." He smiled as both of you sat on your bed.
 
"You're such a good friend." You smiled as you rested your head on his shoulder.
 
"Of course I am." He chuckled as he your hair.
 
"Of course." You smiled.
 
"Hey, put on a jacket." He said.
 
"Why?"
 
"Just because." He smiled as you followed his order and took a jacket and put on your boots. "Let's go." He smiled as he held your hand and walked with you outside.
 
"Baekkie, where are we going?" You asked as you tilted your head.
 
"We're doing something." He chuckled as he pulled you towards the front of your house. "We're going to play in the snow." He smiled as he make a small snowball and throwed it at me.
 
"Baekhyun!" You yelled as you made a snowball and threw it back at him which he just dodged easily. "Let me hit you with the snowball, we have to be even." You said like a little kid.
 
"Okay fine, hit me." He chuckled as he stood in front of me as I successfully threw a snowball at him.
 
"Yay! I finally got you." I smiled in victory.
 
"Hey, let's go somewhere else." He said as he held my hand as we started walking.
 
"Where are we going?" You ask as you just follow him.
 
"Somewere, it's a surprise." He smiled as the both of you walked through the snow holding each other's hand. If felt like I was in one of those pictures that had couples walking through the snow holding hands enjoying each others company.
 
"Are we almost there?" You ask and he just looks at you and smiles.
 
"Yes, we're here." He smiled as the both of you reach a small park. "Do you recognize this park?" 
 
"It looks familiar, why?"
 
"This is where we met." He smiled.
 
"Really? It's been this long? I haven't noticed how long I've actually known you. Time goes by fast." You sighed as you felt his hand hold on your hand tighter. "Something the matter?" You ask him worried.
 
"No, it's nothing." He replied as the both of you walk towards a bench.
 
"Baekkie, I'm cold." You shivered as you scooted closer to him trying to get some warmth.
 
"Let me help you." He said as he wrapped his arm around me scooting me closer to him. I felt his warmth on my skin as I rested my head on his shoulder. "_____, can I ask you a question?"
 
"Go ahead." You reply as you snuggle into his shoulder.
 
"What would you do if you found one someone liked you?" He asked.
 
"Depends, who is that person?" 
 
"For example, what if it was me?" He asked as you felt your heart beat faster every second. You knew you too liked Baekhyun but you never thought that he would ever ask you this question. Was is possible he liked you?
 
"Well, I don't know." You whispered.
 
"Is that a bad thing?" He questioned as he tiltled his head looking like a puppy.
 
"No, why would that be bad?" You ask as you lifted your head off his shoulder.
 
"Well, I like you." He whispered. You never expected those words to come out of his mouth. There were tons of girls that adored him at school, out of all the people he would like why me?
 
"You do?" You asked shocked.
 
"I know it's stupid. I know you'll never like me." He said as he looked away.
 
"What makes you think that?" You ask.
 
"Well, I'm pretty sure you will never like your best friend." He replied.
 
"Do you think I don't like you back if I did this?" You said as you kissed his cheek.
 
"No." He blushed as he bit his lip.
 
"Well I just kissed you on the cheek and do you think I just did that for a friendly gesture?" You ask.
 
"N-No." He replied. "Since you did that can I do this?" He said as he leaned towards my face and kissed my lips softly as I blushed and smiled. 
 
"That was fine." You chuckled as you looked away.
 
"_______, do you hate me for doing that?" He asked.
 
"No, not at all." You smiled.
 
"Can I ask you another question?" He said.
 
"Yes."
 
"Will you be mine?"
 
"Yes." You smiled as he kissed your lips again as you felt your body temperature rise from excitement, you weren't that cold anymore.
 
"You know, I've always liked you but I thought you wouldn't like me back." He whispered as he softly kissed my cheek.
 
"No, I had no idea." You chuckled. "I've also liked you for a while but I always thought you would never like me back." You replied as you rested your head on his shoulder. 
 
"Well now you know, Merry Christmas ________, I love you and I always will." He smiled as he kissed me under the falling snowflakes.
 
You never knew the right person for you was right in front of you, you're very own best friend was the perfect guy for you.
(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯) 
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥ 
☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥