Chapter 1

My Player Best Friend

It was a nice sunny day for the first day of school. Your cellphone rings.

"Hello." You said sweetly.

"Yah! Are you out yet? I'm coming to pick you up for school."

"Woohyun-ah, you don't have to. I have two legs that can walk."

"No I insist. Plus I'm outside your house now. Come out." You hung up on him. I guess I have a ride to school.

You stepped outside your house to see a black car parked outside your house. The window was slightly scrolled down with a hand waving at you.

The driver walked over to open the door for you. You thanked him and sat inside.

When you sat down, you were not surprised to see Woohyun and his 'current' girlfriend sitting next to you.

You gave the girl a friendly wave and took out your novel. And this is why I refuse to let Woohyun take me to school.

Woohyun started to say some mushy and cheesy pickup lines. It was always the same ones over and over again.

Then the two started to makeout. You were so use to it, you and the driver do not feel awkward anymore.

You focused on your novel until Woohyun tapped you on the shoulder while still kissing the girl.

You knew that that meant. You quickly dugged into your schoolbag for his emergency chapstick and handed it to him.

He broke the kiss and applied some of it on, then continuing.

You finished another chapter of your novel when you arrived at school. "We are here."The driver yelled.

You perked up and got out of the car. "Aww baby, I'm going to miss you. I won't see you until lunch."

"I'm going to miss those lips of yours too."

Woohyun and the girl started to flirt and say their long goodbyes, while you stood there patiently waiting for your best friend.

You checked your watch. Their goodbye sure is long. It's been 15 minutes.

You tapped your foot impatiently and decided to ditch Woohyun and head off to class.

You did not want to be late on your first day especially when it comes to education.