Guest

The Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stared at her eighteen year old and not-so-baby-anymore cousin, Junho, for a few seconds.

‘Did he just decide that Luhan will be staying over in my apartment? Did he agree with it?’

 Thoughts were flooding her mind one by one until Junho’s shaking brought her back to reality. “Noona, hyung and I will probably come over at dinner time. Don’t eat outside because we will buy foods to eat at home. Is that okay?” She just stared at him and nodded. He had already decided and what more does she had to say?

Luhan, on the other hand, was just looking at Junho. It seemed like he didn’t know about Jinah’s little cousin’s plan, too. The truth is, Junho didn’t tell him anything, but he didn’t really care since it was just a sleep over… at a girl’s home.

“So what makes the two of you want to stay over?” she asked and carefully watch Luhan’s reaction. Her question was directed to him and she was looking at him.

“Uh… to be honest, I didn’t know I was staying over at your place until now.” He chuckled and she sighed.

She looked at Junho with her killer glare, and he just smiled slyly at her. “I just miss you, noona, and I want to spend time with hyung, too. I barely get to spend time with the both of you and since the two of you are rarely free, I took my chance and planned this sleepover on the spot.” He grinned and continued, “Just think of it as one of those nights where Xinyi noona sleeps at your apartment.”

“That’s not the same case though,” she mumbled, but he pretended not to hear her. She sighed and rubbed her temple. “Fine. If ever you’re planning on going in my room, just put everything back in place and you know exactly what I mean,” she said in a menacing tone. She hated it when her things were not in the place where she last left it. Junho had itchy hands and he tend to touch and move stuffs.

He nodded in understanding, and she bade them goodbye. She still had to work at home since missing a day at work was a pain in the . She had loads of designs and suggestions to run through.

The next morning, she got up as usual and smacked her alarm clock. The sound just annoyed her, but she knows that it is the best way to wake her up, so she vents her annoyance in smacking it every single day. Up till this day, she wonders how her alarm clock has not given up yet on her brutal way of silencing it.

She reached the company’s building and went to her department. There were already many people there and like always, they were busy. She breathed heavily and sat on her chair as she the computer. She had to get her work done today because she had a guest coming over.

A few hours later or what seemed like eternity passed by. Kevin swiveled the empty chair beside her desk as one of her colleagues did not go to work today. “What’s with the rush?” he asked.

From the looks of it, he was free and already finished his work for the day. “I have a deer coming over. Sleeping over, to be precise. Apparently, my little cousin planned a sleepover tonight.” She looked at him and he stifled a laugh.

“Should I warn Luhan? I mean calm down your hormones. Don’t let your inner fan girl come out. I know how much you love his eyes, his face and everything about him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter