Apartment

The Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grey text is in Mandarin.

opened slightly as he said that.

‘Luhan is my neighbor? Luhan of EXO? Wow I am really lucky to be neighbors with a top star, but on the other hand, it might cause us some controversies since we live next to each other and we are acquainted. People might see us together and we will go out and come out from the same building if ever we go out together.’

That reminded her, she would have a lot of free time on her next visit since her project in that neighborhood was about to finish and she still had a few weeks before she start on her project at Dongcheng which was a good thirty minute drive from there.

“That’s great!” she said as she was truly happy that she finally had someone she knew in the neighborhood.

“So, have you finished unpacking your things in your new apartment?” he asked as he took another spoonful of chicken rice from his plate.

She nodded since was full, and he took his time to chew on his food. “I can help you with your stuffs,” he offered and she shook her head. “Thank you, but I don’t want to be a bother,” she politely declined.

He chuckled and answered, “I don’t think that’s a bother. Friends help each other and it’s just unpacking and fixing furniture. Plus, you are alone and you are a girl. I doubt you can carry all those heavy things.” He snorted.

She gave him a playful glare. ‘Friends? So I am friends with him now? Not that I mind, but… oh well. Welcome to my life Luhan. You are about to ride a whirlwind of great craziness for being my friend.’

After the sumptuous meal, Luhan and Jinah took their sweet time to walk back to their building. She would surely miss this peace – just strolling around with a famous friend of hers and moreover, a guy without any sasaengs following them.

Fan girls and especially sasaengs hated it when their favorite artists go out with the opposite gender, especially if that person was not in the same company.

They reached their building and when she opened it, she saw Luhan’s reaction. Priceless. “For someone who is not permanently staying in Beijing, you sure do have a lot of things.”

“That’s what you get when you stay in another country for like two to five days in every two weeks.” She got used to the life there and she had no problem if the company decide to just allocate her there permanently.

“Let’s get moving then.”

A few hours later, they were sweaty and dirty. Dusts everywhere and wrappers everywhere. She took the initiative to clean the place, but Luhan insisted on helping her. She was stubborn and as expected, he did not win over her. She just let him take a stroll around her new apartment.

Finally done with cleaning, she slumped on the sofa and closed her eyes. She heard Luhan’s footsteps and opened her eyes only to see him sitting beside her. “Tired?” she asked.

He nodded his head in all honesty and she chuckled. “Well at least we ate something or else we will faint,” he said.

She smiled and wiped away the sweat on her forehead. “Thank you for helping me. I owe you.”

He nodded his head once again and he looked at her. “I already know how you would pay me back. Dinner at my house. Be the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter