Screaming

Invisible Jongup

I bet you guys thought I forgot about this, right?

Well, here you go!!  (Short Chapter)


When they were in the middle of teasing Zelo about the dirty underwear on the phone, they heard a thud upstairs followed by an "Ow!!" The three looked at each other before Yongguk spoke up.
"Do you have anybody else in the house besides us?"
"I........ Umm..... I... Umm..."

He looked at Zelo waiting for an answer because Zelo's taking too long to reply.
"No, I don't think so."
And with that Yongguk dashed out of the room, into the hallway, up the stairs, then stopped at the top of the staircase. Meanwhile Zelo and Himchan was just staring at each other, blinking, not saying anything, it was quiet until Yongguk yelled at them to get upstairs. Himchan and Zelo looked at each other again before they ran upstairs.

By the time they reached Yongguk, he was fuming because they took soooo long. Which was only for about 15 seconds.
"Why are you mad? Did something happen?" Zelo asked as soon as he seen Yongguk, crossed arms, his eyebrows furrowed, leaning on the wall, giving him a bad- look.
"No. I'm mad because you guys took so long."
"What?!? We only took, like 10 or 20 seconds."
Himchan looked shocked, of course he knew that Yongguk was an impatient man but Yongguk can wait only for 2 minutes until he can get annoyed.
He scoffed, "Oh yeah. To me, it felt like an hour. *sigh* Let's just check the rooms, it might be here somewhere."
"I changed my mind about coming here."
Zelo said turning around and trying to walk down the stairs but Yongguk stopped him from doing so, by grabbing his wrist.
"Wait!! Where was the last time you seen it?"
"L-la-last t-ti-time I seen i-it was in J-J-Jongup's room."
He stuttered.
Yongguk let go of his wrist to look in Jongup's room, only to find it empty. He scoffed again, closed the door, looked at Zelo, waiting for him to explain what's going on and why he can't find the ghost. "Are you playing a trick on us?" He crossed his arms again, getting annoyed by the fact that Zelo might be playing a trick on them.
"No! I swear! It was in here!" Zelo glanced in the room then looked at Himchan with a horrified expression, silently begging him to believe what he's saying because he's not crazy, oh no he's not!
"Maybe it's somewhere else? Like in the other ro--" He didn't get to finish his sentence because they heard the toilet flush then followed by a scream. "Maybe it's in the bathroom?"
Zelo and Yongguk gave Himchan an 'are you kidding?' look.

"Let's go!" Yongguk half yelled and half normal (talking). He already started walking towards the bathroom but Zelo hung onto his arm preventing him from going any further.
"No! We're not!"
"Uh yes we are!"
He yanked his arm out of Zelo's grip.
"Nooo!! Yongguk I'll miss you!!" Zelo cried dramatically while Yongguk was nearing the washroom, when he was reaching for the doorknob, the door opened slowly and he was forced to go into the closet near the washroom. Zelo and Himchan had to hide so they hid, Himchan in Zelo's room behind the door. (The door is wide open). And Zelo in Jongup's room under the bed because Himchan pushed him into Jongup's room when the door opened.
The figure - no wait! There`s no figure. I mean the clothes walked towards his room, he sat down on his bed with his invisible legs hanging down. All Zelo seen was shoes along with the bottom of the pants moving which he got scared of. He was shaking under the bed until he heard it speak.


"Why am I like this? Oh wait....... Nevermind, I know now. I shouldn't have gone to that place, it's the reason why I'm like this. I'm invisible. My clothes are flying whenever I look at myself, no wonder why Zelo got scared of me."
Zelo gasped when he accidentally moved something that's under the bed, he hoped that he or it wouldn't hear it but luck wasn't on his side today because it went on it's knees (He can see Jongup's pants). It was so close to looking under the bed but it heard something in the hallway, he got up, looked in the hallway, he seen nothing.
When he was about to go back into his room, he heard something again but this time it's in the closet near the washroom. He walked to the closet, reached for the handle, then he yanked it open but there wasn't anything in there so he closed it again. He sighed. Maybe he's getting paranoid because he watches too much scary movies and that's what it feels like to him. He feels like he's in a scary movie, where the killer would pop out of nowhere and scares the living cheese out of him..
'I'm kind of getting scared by myself.'
He started walking down the hall to his bedroom again. When he was close to reaching his room, he seen the washroom door open by itself. He widen his eyes, getting scared but he knew that Zelo would scold him if he left the washroom door open. Zelo is very scary when you piss him off, seeing his pissed off face, it's like you won't be able to sleep for a week.

He tip-toed over to the washroom and reached for the doorknob but before he could close it, the door shut, on it's own. Jongup screamed and ran into his bedroom, closed the door, locked it, then hid under the bed. What he didn't know was that Zelo is under the bed too and as for Zelo, well, he didn't know that Jongup went under the bed with him because he's too busy thinking about how he's going to get out of this house without anybody seeing him.
Both of them felt a presence under the bed, beside them. They rapidly turned their heads to the side. (Jongup turned his head to the right, Zelo turned his head to the left.) They screamed when they seen each other, hurriedly got out from under the bed.
Jongup hid in his closet while Zelo ran for the door, unlocked it, when he got the door open he bumped into Himchan who screamed and made Zelo scream too. Out of nowhere they hear Jongup screaming inside his closet.
Yongguk came out from behind them and tapped them on the shoulder, which made them scream even more. Himchan and Zelo were too scared to look behind them, so they looked at each other then ran downstairs, or more like rolling down the stairs trying to get away from the house. And they were still screaming too.
Meanwhile Yongguk didn't know what was happening here so he just scratched at the back of his head thinking, 'What's wrong with them? Did something happen?'
He shrugged it off and went into Jongup's room then he remembered that he needs Zelo because he knows the secret hiding places here. Like the little door in his closet, the room under the floorboards in the living room, the other small door in the basement where you can get out of the house where nobody can see you. (The door is covered by a drawer), wait...... How does he know about those secret hiding places? He doesn't know.

Yongguk ran after Himchan and Zelo when he noticed that they were screaming in fear and probably running away from something. He went out the front door to see Himchan and Zelo hiding in the recycling bin.
"What happened?"
"I seen it!!! It's inside Jongup's closet, hyung!!!"

Yongguk nodded his head towards Zelo then he turned to Himchan. "Channie, why are you scared?" He cooed while his Channie's hair soothingly, he put both of his hands on his cheeks, cupping Himchan's face.
Himchan softly grabbed Yongguk's hands, putting his own hands over Yongguk's hands. "Zelo scared me. I thought the ghost got him or something."
"It's okay, now. See Zelo's here."
"Yeah, you're right. I feel so lucky to have someone like you."
"Are you trying to persuade me?"
Yongguk smirked.
"Maybe......" Himchan smiled.
"Aw, maybe I'll get lucky tonight?" Yongguk nuzzled Himchan's jawline close to his ear.
"Maybe........ If you be a good boy, you'll get your prize tonight."
"Hmm...... I can't wait."
Yongguk chuckled then softly grabbed Himchan's chin to kiss him, the kiss lasted for a while until they heard something that sounds like gagging or choking. They both looked at Zelo who really was gagging at what he's seeing, two love birds being all lovey dovey together.