We're gonna find out the truth soon?

Invisible Jongup

Himchan furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean 'he's Jongup'?"

"He told me everything."

"You trusted that thing?!?!?"

"Don't call him a thing! How would you like it if you were invisible and your friends were scared of you!" Yongguk snapped.

Himchan took awhile for that thought to sink in, he widened his eyes. "Oh my God!! You're right! Where is he? But wait!"

"What?"

"I'll need some prove."

Yongguk smiled, "Don't worry, he'll tell you what he told me. And you're so easy to persuade."

"No, I'm not. Let's just go."

Himchan and Yongguk walked to the living room to see floating clothes watching tv except there was a hat on it too. Himchan tensed, it gave him the shivers whenever he sees floating clothes. He just wasn't used to it yet. The clothes noticed that somebody as watching him, it turned to look at Himchan. It jumped on it's feet and started running towards Himchan but stopped halfway. He put his head down, remembering that he was still an invisible person.

"G-good morning, Jongup."

Jongup's head snapped up, surprised at how Himchan is treating him. "H-hello, Himchan-hyung!! I mean g-good morning!!" He stuttered but bowed quickly afterwards.

 

Himchan chuckled, he's still funny even though he's an invisible person. "Don't treat me any different like how you used to. Just because you're invisible, I'm still your hyung, best friend, and the person who'll always be there for you whenever something bad happens. Like now." Halfway through, Jongup had tears on the corners of his eyes. Unable to let them go, but he did anyway.

"Thank you so much, hyung!!" He hugged Himchan.

Himchan was startled, but he hugged back. "Your welcome. And I'm sorry for running away from you earlier today."

"It's okay."

Himchan let go, "Nice hat."

"Thanks! Yongguk picked this out for me." Jongup wiped his invisible tears away.

"Really? It really suits you."

"Really?" He strikes a pose but all you can see is clothes striking a pose.

Himchan bursts out laughing which made Jongup pout but you can't see it. "What's so funny?"

"When you did your that, all I can see is just clothes!!"

Jongup was quiet for awhile then joined in laughing with Himchan.

"What were you watching?" Himchan asked.

"Cartoons. You wanna watch it too?"

"Sure. Oh and something else too."

"What's that?"

"You're so emotional when it comes to saying true words from the heart."

He took off the hat and ruffled Jongup's invisible hair, much to the younger's dismay, complaining about how he always has to look his best. Himchan burst out laughing again. Jongup just smiled then returned to watching tv.

 

Zelo woke up on his bed, he's confused. He remembered passing out in Jongup's room. He scratched his head, the door opened. He jumped out of bed and striked a ninja pose, ready to pounce on the person who's coming in. To his relief, it was Yongguk.

"Woah! What's up with the ninja pose? You tryna hurt somebody who's trying to help you?" Yongguk chuckled.

Zelo straightened up, "No. I thought you were that ghost."

"You're still on that? Geez, get over it. That ghost is Jongup, your best friend!! Get that through your thick skull! Something bad must've happened to make him like that."

Zelo fell silent, thinking about what Yongguk said. What if it's true? What if he got brainwashed? Should he actually believe him? Or not? What if he's just Yongguk in disguise? That could happen you know? Ok, now he's just thinking of things that aren't possible. He doesn't know what to choose, but he should at least give him a chance.

"W-where is he?"

"He's downstairs with Himchan."

Zelo's eyes widened, "Himchan knows about it?"

"Yeah. He does. It took him awhile to believe that it's Jongup."

He sighed, "Ok. I'll go see him. It. Him. Whoever."

 

With that Yongguk led Zelo downstairs where Jongup and Himchan is now playing a game. Zelo stopped in the middle of the stairway because he could see flying clothes and tried his hardest not to faint again. He was pale though, his courage flew out the window at that moment.

Yongguk chuckled at Zelo's ghostly face. "Don't worry. It's not as bad as you think." He reassured Zelo.

"Ok." Zelo gulped before continuing down the stairs. The memories of Jongup and him playing around is making him go meet the ghost 'Jongup'.

"Himchan, Jongup. Zelo is here now." Yongguk's deep voice broke the laughter of both Himchan and Jongup. They turned to Zelo, Himchan nudged Jongup's invisible body trying to make him talk.

"Hello Zelo. I'm Jongup, your best friend. I'm sorry if I'm scaring you but you have to believe me. I'm the real Jongup. It's just that I'm invisible." His tone turned from being nervous to being sad. Zelo felt sorry for him, it must feel horrible to have your friends run away from you when you're just trying to be friendly.

Zelo sighed, he wants to quiz him for awhile. "What's your last name?"

"My name is Moon, Moon Jongup. Woah! I sounded like James Bond there for awhile!"

Yongguk and Himchan chuckled, he's still the same Jongup who's innocent.

Zelo giggled, "What's Jongup's favourite toy?"

"Pikachu!!"

"What do I like to eat?"

"Cherry tomatoes!"

"Ok. Only a few people knows my real name because I don't tell them. I only like to be called Zelo. What's my real name? My whole name?"

"Your real name is Choi Junhong. And you like to eat cherry tomatoes before going to bed, you're too stubborn to go to bed sometimes because you want me to read you a story before you sleep every night."

Zelo was a but taken back, this really was Jongup. He took a few steps back, he was so happy, nothing could explain how he felt right here right now. He opened his arms so Jongup could hug him. He didn't want to hug him because he doesn't know where his face is, or which side he's taking, on the left or right side of Zelo's head when they hug.

Jongup happily accepted his hug. He started hopping in excitement, happy to see Zelo's not afraid of him anymore but it was difficult to hug someone when one person is jumping up and down. Your chin hits the person's shoulder and you either can bite your tongue or  you keep your head away from his/her shoulder.

 

They pulled away from each other. Zelo is still weirded out about Jongup being invisible. It just wasn't the same when you can't see your best friend's face. Whether he's sad, happy, mad, or even disappointed, you won't even know it.

"What happened to you?" He said without hesitation.

Jongup shrugged, "I don't know."

Yongguk raised an eyebrow, "How did you turn out like that if you don't know what happened to you?"

"Umm......... Well, before I became like this I went to the museum. You know where those weird devices are."

"You mean the science centre?" Yongguk knew where this was going.

"Yeah, the science centre. That's where I went when Zelo took off."

Yongguk face palmed. "Please don't tell me that you 'accidentally' touched one of the devices." He groaned.

"Umm........." Jongup started playing with his invisible fingers, "I.. Uh.... Maybe or maybe not." He smiled trying to make them believe him, but failed miserably because they can't see his smile, and if they did, they would know that it was a nervous smile.


 

Hi!! Sorry if this didn't make sense. I'm so sorry for grammar mistakes! I'm sorry if this is short!

but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! :D