Floorboard Door

Invisible Jongup

After Yongguk got Himchan and Zelo out of the recycling bin, he asked them to go back into the house with him again, they shook their heads so fast they look like they're going to break due to the speed they're going. He asked again and said please this time, but received the same answer as last time. Yongguk had no choice but to go in by himself, so he started jogging towards the door, opened it, turned around to look at Himchan and Zelo who's looking at him too. He turned again and stepped inside the house and closed the door behind him. They've been waiting outside for a couple of seconds already.

"Do you think he's going to be okay?" Himchan's worried about him already.

" They heard a crash from upstairs, which interrupted Zelo.

Himchan squeaked from the loud noise, "What was that?"

"I'm not sur--"

Himchan dashed towards the door, slammed it open, looked around frantically, hoping to find Yongguk safe and sound. But no luck cause he didn't want to go upstairs where they heard the crash.

"Yah! Hyung!! Could you at least tell warn me next time that we're going to run or move to a different spot. Cause you know I do sports at the school and it's making me sore. And, you were running so fast *wheeze* I thought you were in the Olympics." Zelo whined as he came through the doorway, panting, his back bended, and his hands on his knees.

"Quiet, old man!! And you need to exercise more!!!" Himchan listened for any noise, ignoring Zelo's whining about how he's not an old man..... Yet. He heard footsteps going down the hallway towards the stairs, "He's coming down here!! Quick, old man, HIDE!!"
Himchan's like :O and Zelo's like 0o0.

Zelo and Himchan quickly searched for a good hiding spot, only to bump into each other one in awhile. But none of the hiding spots are good enough to hide from an invisible man. The closet was no good because that's probably the first place he'll look, the kitchen had no good hiding spots there because the cupboards are the second place he'd look in, the living room..........

 

 

 

 

They forgot to look in the living room. Himchan almost forgot about the floorboards but luckily, he remembered.

"The floorboard in the living room!! *starts running* Hurry!!" He half whipered and half yelled to Zelo who's panicking and running around in circles. When Zelo didn't respond, he grabbed him by the arm and started pulling him towards the living room. They opened the floorboard door with the rug still on top of it, so when they close the door, it'll look like nobody was there at all.

"Come on, get in." Himchan gestured Zelo to go into the door.

"Me?! Why me?!? Why don't you go first?"

"Fine, but you have to close the door as quietly as possible, and you have to make sure the rug is in the right position, so it won't look like we came down here. And--

"Ok, I'll go first then." Zelo said as he went down the ladder. Himchan went in after him and closed the door very quietly and gently, the rug remained in the same position as they left it.

"Hyung? It's so dark. I don't know where the light switch is. Hyung? You're scaring me, come out........ Or wait, don't come out!!! Just turn on the lights!! Please! Hyung!!!!"

"Ok, ok. Geez, hold on to your underwear."

"I don't need to. My underwear is being held up by an elastic band, that goes around the waist."
Himchan rolled his eyes but you can't see it in the dark, "I didn't mean literally."

"Anyway, where were you?"

"Oh, I was making sure that nobody would find us down here." He went over to the light switch and turned it on, making them hiss from the brightness. They've been in the dark for almost too long. Which was only for about, like 20 seconds but to them it felt like an hour.

"Ow! at least warn me when you're going to turn on the lights. You almost blinded me." Zelo rubbed his eyes trying to get used to the brightness.

"Shut up! I almost blinded myself too!" He rubbed his eyes and blinking once in awhile.

 

They heard footsteps coming towards the door, which made Zelo freak out. "Oh my God! We're going to die!!--"

"We are NOT going to die." Himchan reassured him.

"I'm going to die without my best friend, I need Jongup here right now. At least in my final moments of livi--"
Himchan grabbed his shoulders and shook him until he snapped out of his 'moment'. "We are NOT going to di--" The rug was pulled off and rays of light seeped through the sides of the doorway. Himchan and Zelo held their breath, slowly backing away from the floorboard door, tip-toeing towards the door that's across the room from the ladder.

The floorboard door opened and a head peeked through then looked at them, they couldn't tell if it was Yongguk or the ghost. But either way they ran as fast as their legs can take them when the stranger opened his mouth to speak. When they reached the door, they slammed into it, Zelo into the door, Himchan into Zelo's back. Also, they heard a wince from the floorboard door but too scared to look. Zelo fumbled with the doorknob, trying to get it open but failing miserably because of his shaky hands.

Finally, he got it open when the stranger was about to climb down the ladder. They dashed through the doorway, slammed the door shut, ran out of the basement and up the stairs to the front door. The stranger was standing by the front door wearing a white sheet over his head, making him look like a ghost, also he was waving his arms around like a madman. Himchan and Zelo stopped and ran upstairs, screaming.

 

They burst through Zelo's bedroom door panting, fear written all over their faces. Himchan closed the door and locked it so that........... Thing....... Person won't get through.

"Oh my God!! Th-that w-was s-so sc-scary!!" Zelo panicked as he tried to catch his breath.

"I kn-know, b-but w-we'll be s-safe in h-here."

"Who's going to be safe here?"

They both turned to the voice that's coming from the other side of the room, their eyes widened as they seen who it was. And..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAM!!!!!

 

 

Someone banged on the door from the outside, trying to get in. Himchan and Zelo was just standing there panicking, not knowing what to do.


 

 

HI!!! Sorry! I at suspense. I at making an ending that makes people go 'What's going to happen next?' Or 'This story is exciting!!'

Sorry!! :(

Hope you enjoyed it though. :)