Pikachu

Invisible Jongup

"Ugh!! Tell me why I'm doing this, again!!" Himchan said whining. He didn't want to do this. Not at all.
"Just pretend that he's Jongup. Okay?" Yongguk reassured him.
"But what if he's not Jongup? Huh?!?!? What if he's a long lost soul that's waiting for somebody to kill!?!? And I'm that person he's going to kill!?!?" Himchan's colour drained from his face, just thinking about what the ghost is going to do with him, if it's not Jongup.
Zelo shook Himchan's shoulders, "Yah!! Hyung!! Get a hold of yourself! You can do this." He let go of his shoulders and let his arms drop down to his sides.
"B-but I-I c-can't d-d-do it!! I-I just c-can't! W-what if h-he's not J-Jongup! What will I d-do th-then!!"
"Listen Channie, you can do this. Why? Because I won't let anybody hurt you. They have to go through me first." Yongguk smiled sweetly as he cupped Himchan's cheeks.
Himchan smiled, he's safe when he's with Yongguk, his brave, strong, manly, cute, boyfriend. "Ok. I-I'll do it."
"That's my Channie." Yongguk pecked Himchan's nose, making Himchan giggle.
"Aw, come on. Get a move on. We have a ghost to catch, you know? Or more like, you do." Zelo protested, breaking the sweet moment of the BangHim couple. Yongguk released Himchan.
"I'll just go now." Himchan walked to the door and unlocked it, but didn't open it.
"Channie, be safe."
Himchan turned around and smiled gently, "Don't worry, I will." He opened the door, then ran out shouting, "Yah!!! You ghost!! Come get me! I'm right here! And I have pikachu!!!" He ran downstairs.

Yongguk and Zelo was waiting in the room, it's been awhile since Himchan went out. They were getting worried. Yongguk broke the silence, "Is Channie okay?" He looked like he was near tears.
"I don't know, hyung. Just remember, Himchan is a big boy. He'll be able to protect himself. He's skinny, he'll be able to run really fast. If he gets cornered, he'll be able to think his way out. He's smart, he'll be able to do it." Zelo reassured him.
Yongguk nodded, he's still worried about his Channie. "I know, but what if Himchan got caught by the ghost?"
"That's just 'What if', hyung. We don't know if it'll happen. It's just what if. Remember that. It can get turned around. Like Himchan can ru--"
The door burst open. Himchan came in, looking pale, sweaty, slightly flushed from all the running he's been doing. He leaned against the door, sliding down onto the floor, out of breath. Yongguk ran over to him and bend down to Himchan's eye level. "What happened, Channie?"
"I-I *pant* I r-ran *pant* away b-before *pant* he *pant* got m-me!! *pant* it's s-so scary!! Running away from something you can't see!!!"
Zelo shivered, he knows how that feels. "D-did th-the ghost g-get the t-toy?"
Himchan turned to him, slightly calm now, "Yes, he did. He got the Pikachu when I was running away from him." He replied with a stern voice.
"So, it is Jongup--"
"Wait. Everybody likes Pikachu. How do you know that's Jongup?" Himchan interrupted.
"Well, how did he get the Pikachu?"
"What do you mean? How?" Himchan doesn't get what he's trying to say.
"How did you get the Pikachu? Like, did he corner you or did he tackle you when you were running?"
"Umm......... Well, first he tried to tackle me, but I dodged him. Then after that, he tripped me."
"How did he trip you?" Yongguk questioned.
Himchan opened his mouth to answer but Zelo got to it before he did. "Jongup likes to set up traps. Like, he leaves random stuff on the floor and he ties a string on something and the string goes across the room tied onto another thing. That is the oldest trick in the book and I can't believe that you fell for it!!" Zelo snickered.
"Yah! At least I wasn't screaming like a girl when we ran out of the house!" Himchan retorted.
"Well, at least I wasn't the only scared!!"
"But I--"
"You guys, stop it already!! We're supposed to be concentrating on the ghost!!" Yongguk snapped, Zelo and Himchan went silent. It was so silent in the room, you could hear a pin drop. When suddenly Himchan had a idea.
"Ah ha!!" Both Yongguk and Zelo looked at Himchan. "I have an idea," He looked at zelo, eyebrow raised, "Zelo?"
Zelo gulped, he didn't like the way Himchan was looking at him. It meant trouble for him. "Y-yeah?"
"Do you like Jongup?"
Zelo was taken back, he didn't expect Himchan to be blunt about it. "Umm...... Yeah. I mean he's my hyung, I was supposed to like him."
Himchan sighed, "Not that way, Zelo."
"Then what way are you talking about?"
"Do you have a crush on Jongup?"
"Umm......... I........ I-I........ I..."


 

 

sorry for the short chapter!!

bonus chapter tomorrow or something!! :D

Thank you subscribers, viewers, and silent readers!! I'm so grateful!!! :D