Stealing is bad!!

Invisible Jongup

Himchan later came, running through the door, hands behind his back. Zelo was the first one to notice Himchan's presence so he rushed to the front door. "What took you so long?! We were all waiting for you to come back! You can't just ditch us with this problem!" Zelo scolded him.

"Hey! I'm sorry but... I got into... A little trouble."

Zelo knew what he meant. "Oh my God! what did you do?!" It's not a good thing when Himchan says that he got into a little trouble. It means he got himself into a lot of trouble; he's a troublemaker. That's why Zelo tries to stay clear of him when they're out; shopping, walking, or even visiting. Himchan always gets in trouble no matter where he is. Heck! The guy even got in trouble when he was in the washroom in a restaurant!

"Umm........ Well..... It's nothing." Himchan tried to hide the mischievous smile that's creeping up on his face.

Zelo glared at him, "Tell me."

Himchan didn't respond, instead he just pulled out a weird looking gun thingy with a wide creepy smile. Zelo didn't know what it was until a few seconds later, his eyes almost bulged out of his eye sockets. "Himchan what the heck?!?! You can't just go to the science centre and steal what we need!!! The whole police force is probably looking for you right now!! That's porbably why you came back all tired out!!!"

Himchan didn't even bat an eyelash during Zelo's rambling. "Well, half of it is true."

"Which half is true then?!?"

"The half where you said that the whole police force is looking for me and that's why I'm all tired out and stuff like that."

Zelo's puzzled, "If you didn't steal it then how is it here?"

He shrugged, "Well...... I didn't steal it I told you that. But when I tried asking for it, they said no. So, I just borrowed it."

"Isn't it the same thing?!?"

Himchan took a minute to process what Zelo said. He put his right hand on his chin and his left arm supporting his right by placing it across his chest. "Umm....... They're not the same cause stealing is taking something and never bringing it back but borrowing is just taking something and putting it back after."

His eye twitched. "Can't you ju--"

Jongup entered the hallway but you can't see him (only hear him). "What's going on?"

 

Himchan sighed in relief and ran over to Jongup, wrapping an arm around his nonexistent shoulders. "Jongup~ Zelo here is accusing me of stealing."

Jongup blinked his invisible eyelashes, "Did you?"

"What?! No! I didn't steal, I only borrowed."

Jongup scoffed, "What took you so long? What did you borrow? You know you almost broke down my door right?"

He chuckled, "I know that."

"So you meant to break down our door?" Zelo interrupted their conversation.

Himchan smirked, "Maybe. Anyways, He's accusing me of stealing! Which I didn't do!"

Zelo rolled his eyes, "Right."

Jongup furrowed his eyebrows (I'll just say it like he's a non-invisible person), "But you always steal. And you always get in trouble."

Himchan pouted, "Not always!" He whined.

The tall guy scoffed, "Right! There was that time where you stole that hat from the store just because you didn't have enough for it. And there was that other time where you stole that lollipop from the doctor's office."

"But they always give lollipops to their patients!"

"We know but you're not a little kid anymore. Therefore, you don't need a lollipop." Jongup pointed out smartly.

Himchan chuckled evilly, "No one is too old for a lollipop." He added darkly, a mysterious lightning and thunder appeared out of nowhere over his head. A shadow, casting over his eyes making him look like he's about to murder somebody right then and there. For some unknown reason, Himchan looked kind of taller then he was before and maybe even overshadowing Zelo and his tallness.

Jongup and Zelo shrunk away, like a child who got yelled at by his mother for having too much candy.

 

But then, a hero, a knight in shining armour came to the rescue. Looks like all the commotion woke up Yongguk but he doesn't look like a hero. In fact, he looked the exact opposite; maybe even worse than Himchan.

"What's going on?" His deep voice boomed in the now quiet doorway.

Zelo, Jongup and even Himchan was so frightened, waking up Yongguk with a bunch of yelling is clearly a bad thing. Jongup took off his clothes then ran away, nobody knows where he went cause his clothes was the only thing keeping him from being entirely invisible. You can hear fast footsteps running down the hall and into a bedroom.

"Yah! Don't you dare do in my room while you're !" Zelo shrieked.

Yongguk flinched, obviously not expecting that high pitched manly shriek. "I said what's going on?!"

Himchan's eyebrow twitched, "Zelo's telling me that I'm a liar."

"That's cause you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm totally not!" Himchan replied sassily.

"Yes, you totally are!"

"No, I--"

"Quiet!!" Yongguk yelled already pissed off by all the noise the two were making. "Listen to me; what happened? Why are you guys yelling at each other? Himchan did you get in trouble again? Zelo don't shout when I'm still tired! You know what's going to happen if you do that again."

Both Himchan and Zelo stuttered not being able to form real words. "W-well..... I-I.... Uhhh..... W-we.... Umm...... I...."

From upstairs there was a muffled shout, "I think himchan stole something again! And ! think it has something to do with me being invisible!"

Yongguk turned to glare at Himchan, "Is it true?" He asked calmly, making it even more scarier knowing that he could explode any second.

 

Himchan wanted to do nothing more than to piss his pants right now. He knows Yongguk. One wrong thing and he could probably take down the police force. Himchan knows this because........ Well..... Let's just say that Yongguk and Himchan didn't always live here. He got in trouble back in his hometown where he met Yongguk. It was like love at first sight but it got ruined because Himchan was too busy running away from the cops when he crashed into Yongguk. And blah blah blah, Himchan fought the cop that was trying to arrest him and that's when Yongguk seen it. He got really angry, the cop took Himchan away, Yongguk chased after them. Himchan went to jail but didn't get a criminal record (I don't know why. He just didn't), blah blah blah........ Yongguk fought every policeman he saw and Himchan saw the whole thing. And that's where their love story begins........ In a jail cell, surrounded by dangerous people, every cop known to man knocked out cold on the floor. Himchan couldn't be more happier than to get the heck out of there!


Hello!! I'm sorry if you lost interest in this story T^T

Short chapter..... I'm so so so sorry...

I kind of rushed in this chapter and there's probably a lot of spelling mistakes but I'll fix them after.

*Sobs* Sorry if it didn't make sense.... I'm so bad... TT_TT