The Basement

Invisible Jongup

Zelo's eyes doubled their size when Himchan almost ranted him out, so he slapped his hand onto Himchan's mouth, "Shh!! Please save me and don't say it."

Himchan shook his head, "Nuh-uh! You're going to get in trouble either way, if I tell or not. He's going to find out.

"I'll make sure he won't find out. Umm...." Zelo struggled to say the words.

Himchan raised an eyebrow, "Are you asking me for help?"

"What? Pfft! No.." Zelo laughed nervously until, "Yes..."

Himchan shook his head violently, "I don't want to get in trouble with Yongguk again.... What if he breaks up with this time? What if he doesn't want me anymore? What if he'll put me in jail? What if--"

"Alright alright! That's enough! I'll do it by myself." Zelo rolled his eyes, Himchan can be such a drama queen.

"What are you going to do? Or... What CAN you do? You can even barely cook for yourself."

"Shut up! At least I know when to stop kissing my boyfriend in public. You guys are practically shoving your tongues down each other's throats." Zelo grimaced.

"At least I have a boyfriend." Himchan retorted.

Zelo glared hard at Himchan. "At least I don't have to worry about my boyfriend cheating on me."

"So you're saying that Yongguk cheated on me?" His eyes widen, unable to believe what Zelo just said.

Zelo shrugged, "I didn't say that. It could be true or not, just depends on your beliefs on it. If it's true then talk to him about it, don't hide it. Talking is solving."

Himchan raised an eyebrow, "Since when did you become smart?"

"Just a few milliseconds ago." Zelo grinned.

Himchan snorted and rolled his eyes, "Just find the devi--"

"What are you guys talking about?" Jongup happily shouted in both Zelo and Himchan's ear making them jump out of their skin.

 

Himchan put a hand over his chest where his racing heart was. "Jesus! Jongup! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Jongup gasped, "You can't have a heart attack!"

"Thank you." Himchan smiled.

"You have to wait until I'm visible and then you can have a heart attack!"

Himchan lost his smile, Jongup giggled, and Zelo bursted out laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Ha! He got you there, you drama queen!" Zelo sticked his tongue out at Himchan.

"I'm not a drama queen, you big baby!"

"I'm not a baby!"

"Yes you are!"

"No, I'm no--"

"Did you guys find it yet?" Yongguk's deep voice interrupted the argument between the drama queen and the big baby.

Himchan turned to Zelo, can hear sarcasm in his voice, "Why don't you ask the big baby?"

Zelo elbowed Himchan in the ribs which made Himchan groan lowly. "Uhhh.... Yeah, I just have to go get it. It's way in the basement."

Yongguk raised an eyebrow, "Ok then. Hurry, we don't have much time."

Zelo scoffed and grumbled, "We have all the time in the world."

"What was that?" Yongguk's deep voice telling him to repeat that last sentence.

Zelo jumped at the loud deep voice, "Nothing! I said I'll go get the device!"

"That's what I thought you said." He said dangerously low.

 

Zelo shivered and he kept shivering as he descended into the basement, the temperature dropped a couple degrees. He must've shivered a little too much because next thing Zelo knew, his face was touching something really cold! Zelo got up quickly, "What was that?!"

His question was left unanswered as Himchan couldn't stop laughing. He spoke as he gasped for air, "You fell off the ladder and landed on your face!!" He laughed harder. "You idiot!!" He clutched his sides. "Ow! They're hurting!"

Zelo shoulders drooped, "Ok, you can stop laughing."

"No way! That was way too funny!!"

Zelo decided to leave him to search for the device he left in here earl-- he left the device somewhere else! Not in the basement! Gosh! He is stupid! And not too long ago he was arguing that he was smart.

"Uhhh.... Himchan? You should come down here."

Himchan finally stopped laughing, "Why?"

"Just come!"

"Ok ok! Geez, don't get your in a twist." Himchan said as he slowly came down the ladder.

"Shut up! I don't wear !" He pointed an accusing finger at Himchan.

"Not yet." Himchan answered.

Junhong's eye twitched, he really wanted to strangle Himchan but he couldn't because Yongguk might do something far worse than what Zelo's going to do to Himchan. He visibly trembled just thinking about it, so he quickly discarded that idea, wanting to keep his life and not wanting to die young. So instead of strangling him, Zelo said, "Shut up Himchan."

"Ooh! Nice comeback." Himchan spoke sarcastically.

Zelo mumbled, "How's this for sarcasm?"

"Hmm? Did you say something?"

"Yeah, I lost the device."

Himchan bursted out laughing again, "That's funny! It kind of sounded li-- you're not kidding!!!" He shouted, seeing Junhong's serious face.

"Yeah, I just said that." He replied sarcastically. "I meant I didn't leave it in here, I left it in my hiding spot."

Himchan raised an eyebrow, "Which is?"

"I don't know, I forgot where." Junhong shrugged.

"You idiot!!! How can you forget where your stupid hiding spot is!!! You hide there almost everyday!!!" Himchan grabbed Junhong's collar and shook him to knock some sense into his empty head.

"I don't know!! I--"

"What's going on down here?!" Yongguk yelled, coming down the ladder.

 

 

Himchan and Junhong froze, it was hell whenever Yongguk got angry. It was like raining fire swords, nobody will get out of it alive if they try running away. The only way to survive is to be prepared with a shield.

"Well?" He asked, getting impatient.

"U-uhhh.... I-I..... We.... Umm...." Both Himchan and Junhong stuttered, unable to form a complete sentence.

"TALK!!" Yongguk shouted loudly which was not what he usually does unless he's ticked off. Like REALLY ticked off.

Himchan and Junhong screamed like little girls and hugged each other. They screamed and screamed until it gave Yongguk a major headache.

"STOP SCREAMING!!!"

They still screamed but they frantically ran for the ladder, pushing each other out of the way, wanting to be first and to escape Yongguk.

It was actually a stupid sight, two grown men fighting like kids, pushing and pulling with some screaming. Yongguk sighed and walked over, he just grabbed the back of Himchan and Junhong's shirt and just dragged them into the dim light that's barely lighting up the entire room. By now, Himchan and Junhong were whimpering and sobbing silently.

"Now, tell me what's going on." Yongguk demanded, looming over the two chickens.

Himchan stuttered while Junhong almost peed in his pants. "W-we.... J-Junhong.... I-I... D-device..."

"What about the device? Did you guys lose it?" Yongguk raised an eyebrow and asked a rhetorical question.

Himchan and Junhong nodded.

Yongguk rubbed his temples, "Go upstairs."

"W-what?" They spoke in unison.

"GO UPSTAIRS NOW!!!" Yongguk exploded, already out of patience.

 

Himchan and Junhong rushed to the ladder, both squeezing their big asses upstairs. They were met with a flying cap, probably has an apologetic look on it's face. Who knows? Not Himchan and Junhong though...

"You guys actually lost it?" Jongup softly spoke.

Himchan nodded guilty and Junhong sobbed.

Jongup felt it heart squeeze in his chest, he really liked Junhong, he really did but seeing Junhong cry hurts more than not being able to be seen. "It's okay, at least I can still be with you guys." Jongup hugged the both of them.

Himchan broke down into tears thinking about how angry he made Yongguk. Junhong, on the other hand, felt warm, secure, all thanks to Jongup's embrace. He felt safe.

Yongguk came up and both of them flinched, Himchan harder than Junhong.

"Channie I'm sorry~ I didn't mean to get angry~" He spoke softly, kneeling in front of Himchan. He held up his hands in front, waiting for Himchan to grab his.

Himchan shook his head slowly.

"Himchan please~ don't think badly about this~ you know I'm not going to break up with you or send you to the police~"

"No, I know you won't but I will."

"W-what? Ch-Channie--"

"Yongguk... Let's break up... I can't take this anymore..."

 


Hello!! Whoever read this chapter, I know it's short but I'm thankful!! I haven't had time to update this and I'm planning to update all my stories... I'm not at home anymore... I had to go back to school and the place I'm staying in has slow Internet and no computer or laptop..... So it'll take some time for me to actually update my stories... Although it's short, it's the best I can do under these circumstances... Anyways, thank you!! :D