Flashback

Invisible Jongup

The person outside the room was still banging on the door followed by some mumbling, they couldn't hear what the person was saying. Himchan and Zelo was so glad that Yongguk got away from the ghost. So, they went to go hug him, or more like squeezing him to death.
"Yongguk, I'm so glad you're alive!!" Himchan begins to cry.
"Don't cry, Channie. I'm still here. Don't worry." Yongguk cupped Himchan's cheeks, it trying to calm him down.
"But how can we not worry when there's a ghost running around the house." Himchan relaxed in Yongguk's hands.
"Anyway, how did you escape?" Zelo asked.
"Ahh, umm....... Well, you see.....


Flashback:

When Yongguk closed the door, he ran upstairs as fast as he can. He entered Jongup's room, to see an invisible man holding a picture frame, he dropped the frame as soon as he seen Yongguk standing at the doorway. He (it) started walking towards Yongguk and he was so close to reaching him but until Yongguk slammed the door on his face. He tried opening it, but Yongguk was hanging onto the doorknob from the outside, preventing him from getting out.
"Yongguk!!! It's me, Jongup!!! Let me out! Please?!?"
Yongguk froze when he heard 'it' speak, or more likely, his name. 'How does it know my name?'. Jongup took this chance to open the door and come to him face-to-face, but when he got out, Yongguk came back to his senses and started running towards the washroom. So, he chased after him, and again he locked the door, "Yongguk!! Please, you've got to believe me!! I'm Jongup!!--" He stopped when he heard somebody talking downstairs, so, he walked towards the stairs hoping that they'll listen to him.
'Finally, someone can listen to what I have to say.' He walked down the stairs to see nobody. He checked in the closet, nobody. He went to go check the kitchen cupboards, at the same time Yongguk tip-toed down the stairs and looked in the living room, trying to find out where they're hiding. "Guys, where are you?" He whispered. But received no answer.
Then he heard some people whispering (talking) under the floorboards. He heard some words like; die, die, without, Jongup, final moments, and not going to, until he yanked the rug off.

Yongguk opened the door and peeped his head in there.
There, in front of him; Himchan and Zelo, holding their breaths, slowly backing away, when he opened his mouth, they ran away. They crashed into the door, Yongguk winced, that must've hurt.
Now, they were nowhere in sight, Yongguk turned around to see clothes floating, so he assumed that it's the invisible man. He froze, looked around the room without moving his head then he spotted a white sheet on the couch, someone must've been folding bed sheets. (Lucky for him). He grabbed the bed sheet as fast as he can without slipping on the floor, and threw it on the invisible man's head, or more like all over his body. All you can see now is the sheet-covered body and no invisible man.
Yongguk ran out the living room, down the hallway, up the stairs, and into Zelo's room. He hid in the closet, waiting for the man to come and chase him away. All he heard was screaming, which sounded like Himchan and Zelo, so he burst out of the closet to see Himchan and Zelo lock the door.

Flashback End.


"So that's what happened." Yongguk ended his story with a shrug of his shoulders.
"So that's how you escaped, but I'm still confused."
"About what?"
"About how the ghost knows your name."
Yongguk shrugged, "I don't know, but he did say something that I'm not sure of."
"What's that?" Himchan spoke for the first time since Yongguk ended his story.
"He said his name is Jongup."
"I heard it too."
"You heard it too? Like you heard it speak?"
"Yeah, and he was wearing Jongup's clothes too."
"So?" Himchan didn't get what Zelo's getting to.
"That was the same clothes Jongup was wearing before I came over to your house" *pointing at Yongguk*
Yongguk started to get interested in their conversation." You sure? I mean other people can have the same clothes as him"
"No, I'm sure it's his clothes."
"How do you know?" Himchan asked.
"Because that's the same clothes I seen him in before I went to Hyung's house--. Didn't you hear me the first time I said it?"
"Well, yeah, I did. But I was just making sure."
Zelo rolled his eyes, then looked at Yongguk who had his ear pressed against the door, listening for any sound from behind the closed door. "What are you doing, Hyung?"
"Don't you hear that?"
Himchan looked at him like he grew two heads, "But, I don't hear anything."
"Exactly."
Something in Zelo's brain clicked as he understood what Yongguk's trying to say, "Oh! I know now!"
"What?"
"Is your head empty or something?"
"No! My mom said I have a brain inside my head." Himchan retorted.
"If you have a brain, then use it!!"
"If I do, what am I supposed to use it for? Huh? How to track down an invisible man?" Zelo and Yongguk looked at Himchan expectantly, "Oh, no! No! No! No! There's no way I'm tracking down an invisible man."
"Do you have another option, then?"
"No." Himchan sighed, "Fine then, I'll do it."


Hi!! :D silent readers, I thank you for reading my story but not saying anything!!

i wrote this on mobile, that's why it's short.