Zelo did what?!

Invisible Jongup

Himchan didn't say anything, he was too scared. At this point, Yongguk was impatient and he started yelling. "Why won't you tell me!? Just tell me what you did!!"

"I.... I... Stole.... F-From the.... S-science centre...." Himchan replied in a small voice but apparently Yongguk had good ears so he heard what himchan said.

"YOU WHAT?!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?"

"I-I j-just wanted to h-help J-Jongup..."

Yongguk seemed to calm down at the sight of his lover so sad and disappointed in himself so he gently hugged Himchan as if he's going to break soon. "I know you wanna help but I don't think stealing the device will help anybody."

"So how do we put it back without anybody thinking that we stole it hyung?" Zelo asked.

Yongguk sighed, "By telling the truth."

Himchan gasped being the drama queen he is, "Are you sure that they're going to believe us? We might look like idiots, or worse, crazy people!" He panicked at being called crazy, that was not a good word in his book, not for a handsome guy like himself.

"We're not going to look like idiots, we have our proof; it's and running around the house."

Zelo raised his eyebrow, "So that means we're going to use Jongup as our proof?"

Yongguk nodded, "That's what I was thinking. But first things first: we have to put back the device without anybody seeing us."

"How are we going to do that hyung?"

"Don't worry, I have a plan."

"What's that?" Himchan questioned.

Yongguk smirked, "You'll see." Then he walked off trying to find the boy leaving the two boys wondering about Yongguk's plan.

 

The four boys gathered in the living room several minutes later. It took them quite awhile to try and convince Jongup that Yongguk calmed down. Every time Yongguk would go in the room Jongup was in, he'd push Yongguk away and run for it.

Crazy boy! Himchan thought.

"So, what's your plan?" Jongup inched away from Yongguk because who wouldn't get mad if someone you wanted to talk to kept running away from you. Therefore, Yongguk was peeving.

"We decided that.... Umm... Wait! What did we even decide on?" Zelo scratched his head.

Himchan rolled his eyes, "Yongguk didn't tell us about his plan yet."

"Oh! Yongguk, say what you were thinking of doing.... I mean... I... M-mean..... Just say your plan." Zelo's shoulders drooped at the end of his sentence. At first Zelo was confident of being in charge but the look that Yongguk had on his face changed his mind because nobody is going to take his spot as leader.

Jongup decided that it was the best time to say sorry but which he did, a million times already. "Look Yongguk-hyung, I said I'm sorry. What more do you want?"

"I want revenge." His voice dropped so low that Zelo, Himchan and Jongup wanted to cry and never come back again. But of course, Yongguk wouldn't allow that but only his Channie because Himchan is his and only his. He doesn't like sharing, nope! Not in a million years!

Yongguk bursted out laughing, "You should've seen your faces! It was so priceless! I'm just kidding! I forgive you Jongup.." He wiped a tear from his eye because he's laughing too hard and too much.

Everybody got thrown off guard by Yongguk's sudden change in attitude. So they just sat there awkwardly laughing, obviously scared that Yongguk might change his attitude again.

"Anyway, onto some serious business." Yongguk immediately stopped laughing, his face was now serious. "And... About my plan-- wait! Where did you put the device?"

"I-I.... Uhhh....." Himchan looked at Zelo, "I thought you had it."

Zelo shook his head, "Last time you had it. Where did you put it?"

"I gave it to you before we started looking for him." He pointed at Jongup but what he really pointed at, was just a wall.

"Umm.... Himchan? I'm over here." He mentioned right beside Yongguk on the couch.

"Oh.... Ok.. But I did give the device to you!" Himchan turned back to Zelo.

"No you didn't! If I did have it, I would've put it on the coffee table before this meeting started!" Zelo declared slamming his hands on the coffee table as if he's in a real meeting.

Himchan scoffed, "You childish person!"

"I'm not childish!"

"Yes, you are!"

"No!"

"Yeah!"

"Be quiet!" Yongguk spoke loudly with his deep voice which echoed off the walls making it ten times louder.

Himchan pouted, "But he started it."

"Ok, I believe you." Yongguk confessed making Himchan stick his tongue out at Zelo

Zelo's mouth dropped to the floor, he couldn't believe this, did Himchan actually win this argument with Yongguk's help?! He huffed, "Why do you believe Himchan? He was the one who started it." Zelo crosses his arms.

"Because Himchan is my favourite out of you and Jongup. And besides, we're not going anywhere with all this arguing." Yongguk stated plainly

"Oh, so you just openly admit that Himchan is your favourite?" Zelo argued back.

"Nope."

"Liar! Right Jongup? He did say that Himchan is his favourite!"

Jongup nodded his invisible head, "Yep! I heard it with my own two invisible ears!" He exclaimed.

Yongguk sighed, they're not even talking about the device yet. If this keeps up, they're not helping Jongup with his problem, only making it worse by arguing all day. "Ok ok, yes, I did say that but can we please get back to what we were doing before?--"

"Playing hide-and-seek?" Zelo suggested, trying not to do any work because he's too freakin' lazy to do anything other than watching tv!

Yongguk shook his head, "No--"

"Sleeping?" Oh God! Not Himchan too.

"No! We have to figure out a way to get Jongup back to the way he was before he started playing with the device!"

Both Himchan and Zelo finally must've understood, "Oh." They said in unison.

Yongguk sighed, already tired from taking care of these two. Zelo and Himchan, do not mix! He pinched the bridge of his nose, just a little bit more Yongguk, just a little bit more, he reminded himself. "Anyway, we have to use the device again--"

"Are you sure hyung? It could be dangerous."

"Yes, I'm sure. Why? Because you used it on yourself."

Jongup looked down nervously, "I-I know.. B-but I said I was sorry."

Yongguk nodded, "I know.. But-- where's the device?!" He searched around the room but no sign of it anywhere. But maybe he shouldn't have said that because Himchan and Zelo started arguing once again.

"He put it somewhere."

"Did not!" Himchan retorted.

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Can you guys quit arguing? I don't wanna be invisible anymore. It's really sad when you have to wear a hat so that your friends can see you."

"He's right. It's either, you guys smarten up or you guys don't help at all."

Zelo bit his lip, he doesn't know where the device is but he's going to smarten up, for Jongup. So, he nodded, "Ok hyung, I'll smarten up."

Yongguk nodded once, "Good. And you?" He turned to Himchan.

"Yeah, ok. I'll smarten up too." Himchan smiled.

Jongup beamed with happiness, "Thanks you guys!" He hugged both of them. "You don't know how much it means to me for you to be helping!"

Himchan embraced Jongup, like a proud mother friend he is. "I just want you to be back to normal. Just like always."

Zelo, on the other hand, didn't do anything; didn't hug Jongup back, didn't say anything, and didn't even move. Although he was really shocked, he was happy, happy that maybe he has a chance! Maybe he can do what he always wanted to do! Zelo melted into Jongup warm hug, letting all of his problems melt away by Jongup's warm but extra special, heart.

Zelo hummed as he embraced Jongup, not sure if his voice is going to work if he spoke. Zelo is beyond happy.

Jongup pulled away, "Ok! Time to get to work!"

Zelo was disappointed, he wanted to stay in Jongup's embrace forever like it's meant for him. Not for anybody, but just for him. He pouted, "I don't wanna wor-- I know where the device is!" He shouted flailing his arms around anime-style.

Yongguk's ears perked up, "Where is it then?"

"It's in the basement." He exclaimed proudly.

Himchan raised an eyebrow, "Why is it in the basement?"

"Because I thought that it would be safe in there."

Yongguk snapped his fingers, "Good thinking Zelo! You know, you're smarter than I thought!"

 

Zelo pouted, he probably thought that Yongguk didn't think he was smart. Well, he is smart! But he shrugged it off, getting up and walking to the basement door where he left the device earlier. As soon as he opened the basement door, he knew something was wrong. He just couldn't put his finger on it until he looked in the basement.

There was nothing in the basement!

"U-umm..... Hyung?" Zelo asked nervously.

"Yes? What is it, Zelo?" Yongguk raised a threatening eyebrow as Himchan sat next to Zelo on the floor obviously knowing that Zelo won't tell the truth.

"U-umm..... W-what if I w-were to say th-that the device isn't in th-the b-basement?" He spoke slowly and carefully, afraid that if he says something wrong, Yongguk will go on a rampage.

"Does that mean you lost it?"

"N-no. I s-said what if?"

"Then I'd probably turn into the Incredible Hulk."

Zelo's color drained from his face, "O-oh." He laughed nervously, it sounded so nervous that it wasn't considered a laugh.

"Why?"

Zelo smiled weakly, "Because I d-didn't lose it." He turned to Himchan, losing his smile while speaking lowly so that Yongguk won't hear him. "I lost it."

Himchan smiled a little and whispered back, "Oh ok.... I don't know if I heard wrong but it sounded like you lost the device."

"Umm..... I did."

Himchan's smile went away, "YOU WHAT?!?!"


Hello!! Such a bad time to update but I needed to do this before my exam..

Okay! For the past few months I've been getting into other groups such as Block B, VIXX, Exo, SHINee, and many others so please expect me to make other stories about them.

And of course, I do know about what's happening to the groups but I'm just going to pretend that nothing happened that everything is okay! Everybody is okay, they're still together. I'm pretty sure that most of you are thinking the same thing...

So, sorry for the long wait! I'll post up another chapter in two weeks or something.. Bye!! *whispers* sorry for spelling errors.