It's me, Jongup!!!

Invisible Jongup

"Umm......... I........ I-I........ I..."
"Well?" Himchan raised his eyebrow again. He put his hands on his hips waiting for Zelo's answer, tapping his foot on the floor impatiently.
"Umm..... I... Well, I.... Um." Zelo looked down as he blushed, hoping that Himchan doesn't see it. But he did. And that was enough to answer his question.
"Ahh!! So you do?"
Zelo's eyes widened, "W-what?!?! N-no I d-don't!! W-why would y-you think th-that?!?!" He silently cursed himself for stuttering, but he couldn't help it. Himchan was discovering his secret he was keeping when he first met Jongup. Aww!! He always smiled when he's thinking about that poor, lost, cute looking puppy. It sends butterflys to his stomach.
Himchan stared at Zelo for awhile, studying him. "Ha!!!" Himchan said so suddenly which made Zelo jump slightly. "You do like him!!"
"W-what? W-why w-would y-you th-th-think that-t?"
"Well, two things, 1; you're blushing and stuttering. And 2; you told us the first time you've met him, you said you liked him."
Yongguk chuckled, "He got you there."
Zelo sighed, "Ok fine, I like him." He looked down, he doesn't want Himchan to see his red face.
"So, what ar--" a knock interrupted Yongguk. All of them froze, looking at each other, breathing hard, and slightly scared.

Zelo tried to ease the silence, "C-come on, g-guys. I-it's only J-Jongup, r-right?"
Himchan relaxed a bit, "Y-yeah. It's just J-Jongup."
"Open the door then--"
Himchan interrupted Yongguk, "No way!! Zelo, you open it."
Zelo's eyes looked like it was about to fall out of it's sockets. "No way!! Yongguk, you open it."
"Ok, then." Yongguk got up but was stopped by Himchan.
"No!! All of is going to open the door, together." Himchan looked serious.
Zelo gulped, they're going to open the door! They walked to the door slowly. Yongguk grabbed the doorknob and turned it, opened the door and seen clothes on an invisible man! Himchan fainted, Zelo's colour drained from his face, Yongguk started sweating.
Yongguk and Zelo's heart was beating rapidly, trying to get out of their chests. Yongguk swallowed, "H-hello? A-are you J-Jongup?"
"Yongguk!!!" The invisible man screamed, it must be happy that someone knows him. "Oh my God!! Yongguk, it's really me, Jongup!!!"

At that point, Zelo fainted. Yongguk was still going strong but he was getting freaked out to the point where he would fall on the floor. Yongguk stared wide-eyed at Jongup who's too happy to notice Yongguk's condition.
"Y-you're J-J-Jongup?!?!?"
"Yeah!" Jongup furrowed his eyebrows, finally noticing Yongguk constant sweating, paleness, and uneasiness. "What's wrong, hyung?"
"N-nothing."
"Why are you looking like that then?"
"Y-your invisible!! That's why!!"
"Umm....... Yeah, I am. Wait! But you said that there was nothing wrong. And that's wrong! Me, being invisible where you can see through me!! Except for my floating clothes."
Yongguk still didn't believe that this was Jongup. Jongup never said anything that smart. So, he decided to quiz him for awhile. "What's Jongup's favourite toy?"
"My Pikachu!!"
"Where's Jongup's favourite place?"
"The toy store!!"
"Who's Jongup's favourite person?"
If this person had a face, you would clearly see that he's blushing. "Z-Zelo."
"What's Zelo's favourite thing to do?"
"Zelo likes to skateboard and hang out with his best friend."
"Who does Zelo like?"
"Z-Zelo...... Likes.... Well, he never told me that before."
"Are you really Jongup?"
"Yes, hyung, I am!! You don't believe me?"
"It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I need to make sure."
Jongup beamed, "Thank you, Yongguk-hyung!!" He bowed a ninety degree angle.
Yongguk smiled his gummy smile. That would make any girl, turn to jelly in just a second.

Himchan woke up later that day, everything was so hazy still. Then he finally noticed that he was on a bed, Jongup's bed. He looked around the room for any signs of the ghost. He found none which he was grateful for. He rubbed his eyes trying to wake himself up. Someone knocked, and Himchan went on full alert, ready to jump onto the person who comes in. The door opened softy and gently surprising Himchan. Usually ghosts would slam the door closed and burst through the door to open it. A head peeked through the time crack. It was Yongguk, he smiled when he seen Himchan awake. Now all he has to do is explain all of this to him.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" Yongguk sat down on the edge of the bed.
"I'm feeling good but I have a headache." He rubbed his head trying to ease the pain away.
Yongguk handed him a glass of water and a pill, "Here, this might help."
Himchan took the pill and drank it with the water. "Thank you."
He burped, "Sorry."
Yongguk chuckled, "You don't have to say sorry."
"Anyway, where is the ghost?"
"He's downstairs."
"How do you know that?" Himchan asked, feeling suspicious.
"Because."
"Because why?"
"Because, he's Jongup."

 


sorry if this is short! I'm sorry for grammar mistakes!! I wrote this in less than 20 minutes!! Thank you!!! :D