Trying to find a solution to the problem

Invisible Jongup

Yongguk sighed as he ruffled his own hair out of frustration. "You did, didn't you?"

Himchan grimaced, "I can't believe that you would touch them! They said 'Don't touch', then you touched them and look what happened! That's the reason why you're invisible!"

"I-I'm sorry but it's just that they looked so cool and they had those textures that makes you wanna touch them. I just had to touch them!! The textures looked kind of fake so I wanted to touch them but I accidentally touched the on button and......"

Himchan shook Jongup's shoulders, "Oh my God! What did you do?"

"I accidentally pressed the button and the weird gun thingy was pointing at me. Next thing I knew, I felt sick so I walked home. Not that many people was around at that time--"

"Wait! When was this? I don't get it. 'At that time'? What was that supposed to mean?" Zelo interrupted.

Yongguk suddenly remembered, "Oh! That was yesterday."

Himchan furrowed his brows, "What do you mean yesterday?"

"Well, you guys passed out yesterday and you woke up today. He must've scared you so bad that you didn't wake up until the next day." Yongguk snickered.

 

Himchan crossed his arms pouting, "Yah! That's not funny!! We thought he was a real ghost!! And you thought he was a real ghost too."

"Yeah. I did thought he was a real ghost--"

"Ah ha!!" Zelo exclaimed.

"But..." Yongguk continued.

"Awe." Himchan and Zelo groaned.

"... I wasn't scared of him like you two. I never ran away screaming 'ghost!!'. And that must've hurt him on the inside..."

"Yep. It did..... But I wasn't going to give up so easily, I just had to make you guys believe it." Jongup confessed.

Zelo pouted, "You guys are making me feel bad now."

Jongup felt bad now, "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

Zelo smiled gently, "Aww~ it's okay~"

Himchan smirked, "Yeah.. Zelo..... Feel bad for making Jongup sad....."

"Shh!! I-I d-didn't mean it like that?" Zelo turned red like cherry tomatoes.

Himchan rolled his eyes, "Riiiiiight.... Not like that...."

"Can you just stop it?" Zelo looked down, still blushing though.

Jongup didn't know what they were talking about. "What are you guys talking about?"

Yongguk smiled, "Nothing. Himchan's just teasing Zelo."

Jongup gasped, "But it's not nice to tease.."

Himchan giggles, "Not like that. We're just playing around."

Jongup finally got the idea, "ooooohhhhh....... Playing around. I wanna play around with Zelo too!"

Yongguk suddenly remembered that they have to 'fix' Jongup. "Wait! Weren't we gonna get Jongup back? Like fix him? I mean fix his problem?"

Zelo snapped his fingers, "Oh yeah! That's right! I almost forgot about it!"

"You almost forgot about it?" Himchan raised an eyebrow.

"Well...... Yea--"

"Let's just get back to the subject please?!?!" Yongguk demanded.

"Okay."

"Fine." Zelo rolled his eyes. "How do we do this then?"

"Well..... I was thinking that Jongup just goes outside because nobody will recognize him."

 

Himchan interrupted, "But! There's one thing wrong about your suggestion."

"What's that?" Yongguk doesn't know what could be wrong about his suggestion. He thinks that it will go smoothly.

"People will probably freak out if they see flying clothes walking around--"

"Why doesn't he just go in his underwear?" Zelo suggested.

Yongguk face-palmed, "I'm pretty sure that nobody wants to see flying underwear.... Ever!"

Himchan bursts out laughing, Yongguk couldn't believe what Zelo just said, Jongup was standing there playing with his invisible fingers, and Zelo, he was standing proud because of what he just said.

"W-why w-would he go in h-his u-underwear?!" Himchan still couldn't stop laughing.

Zelo was confused as to why Himchan thought his suggestion was funny. "U-umm..... Because nobody would know who he is and when we do 'fix' him, he won't be ."

Yongguk actually thought that idea was pretty clever. "That could work but......"

Zelo furrowed his eyebrows, "But what?"

"How will we dress Jongup up fast enough so nobody will be able to see his underwear? I mean like, if we get him back to normal, he will be ! And people will probably be staring at us!!"

Jongup continued for him, "And then that's when people will see my underwear..."

Yongguk snapped his fingers, "Exactly!"

Himchan started to get irritated with this topic now. They're not even making any progress!! "What's the other plan then?!"

Zelo blinked, "We were supposed to have another plan?"

"Yes!! We were supposed to!!" Himchan snapped.

Yongguk sighed, this is going to be harder than he thought.

 

Later, all the boys are in the living room watching tv. They had to get it off their minds and what better way to do that than to watch some tv?! That's what Jongup thought, but everybody couldn't focus on the tv. They were too busy trying to think of a better plan to get Jongup to the science centre without; scaring people, letting Jongup be , and stealing the gun so they can turn Jongup back to normal in a private place. Yongguk suggested that idea but the science centre is crowded with people and security so that wasn't the best idea they had.

Zelo sighed, "This is killing me. I never thought this hard since that time when I had to decide what high school I wanted to go to."

Himchan rubbed his temples, "I'm going for a walk." He got up and walked towards the front door.

Yongguk called after him, "Come back later!! Don't ditch us with this problem!!"

"Don't worry!! I won't!!...... Maybe..." Himchan shouted back.

"Have any ideas? Anybody? Just shout them out, no need to be shy." Jongup declared. He looked at Zelo then Yongguk, then Zelo again, then sighed. Zelo was now rolling on the floor and Yongguk, he dozing off. Seems like he falls asleep when Himchan the diva is not here. Jongup pulled down his hat until it covered his eyes. "I feel like I'm the only one still thinking about this." Jongup rubbed his sore eyes.

 

Zelo turned to him, "That's not true. I'm still thinking about it too."

"But you're just rolling around on the floor saying 'I don't like this, I don't like this.' And I don't think you're helping at all."

"I am thinking about it..... It's just that I'm taking a break from thinking."

Jongup rolled his eyes, "Riiight."

Zelo pouted, "You don't believe me?"

Jongup readjusted his hat. "Nope."

"Maybe this will change your mind." Zelo sat next to Jongup.

Jongup looked at him, "What will cha--"

He didn't have time to finish his sentence because Zelo grabbed Jongup's head and kissed his cheek and the corner of his lips.

Zelo pulled away, "Did that change your mind?"

If Jongup wasn't invisible, he would be scarlet red by now, "U-uhh....... I-I... Uhh..... Uh-huh." He nodded.

Zelo smiled, "Good!" Then he started watching tv leaving Jongup there, shocked. Jongup touched his cheek and blushed even more when he touched the corner of his lip where Zelo kissed him. But Zelo wasn't aware that he kissed Jongup on the lips too. He just merely thought that he can change Jongup's mind by kissing his cheek.


Hi!!! :D sorry for the long wait! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!