The discovery of 'it'

Invisible Jongup

Jongup was hanging around with Zelo before he would go and hang out with his Hyung, Yongguk.

"Hey Zelo, do you remember when we first met?" snickered Jongup.

"Yah! Hyung, that's embarrassing!" Zelo whined while covering his face with his hands.

"Can Jongup tell it?"

"No hyung, No!" He yelled childishly.

"Can Jongup tell it again? Please?" He did his puppy eyes to try to coax him into changing his mind and he still liked to refer himself as Jongup.

Zelo sighed. "Ok hyung, you can." Then he smiled gently because he knew how much Jongup likes that story of how they first became friends, no matter how embarrassing it is for him.

"Yay!" clapped Jongup. "Anyway, here goes....." He tried not to laugh as he started telling the story.

 

 

*Flashback*

Jongup was a really cute boy, he was easily confused and acted like an innocent child. He still liked to call himself Jongup instead of me, or I. People liked him like that cause he resembled a cute puppy, a little, lost, cute, puppy.

He was walking down the street he didn`t know, so basically he`s lost and he was too scared to ask for directions because it`s too dark and he doesn`t like the darkness. The street was deserted at this time of the night, the only light for him to see the street lamp, lining on the side of the road. There he stopped under a street lamp on a cold, hard, bench, too scared to go any further and he curled up into a ball then almost started crying.

 

Then he seen a black figure in the distance and that`s where he stood up so fast, and maybe a little too fast because he got dizzy. He wanted to hide but the alleyways were too dark and scary for him, he decided to be a man, or more like a child-man and stand up for himself.

As the figure moved closer, Jongup noted that it was moving awfully fast for a human being, it moved closer and closer. And he noticed it had a weird looking thingy attached to it on the waist, and it was so tall, Jongup changed his mind and hid in the darkness, away from the light. He was going to jump on that thing and try to figure out who is he, and why he`s here, and also why he`s following him. He noticed it had a skateboard that`s why it was moving so fast.

 

It came close and he waited for it to go under the light then that`s when he`s going to do it. Then finally it went under the light and Jongup jumped out from the darkness, and maybe a little bit too early because the figure got surprised and his skateboard tripped over a rock that was on the sidewalk then fell right onto Jongup. They both fell back onto the side with the fiugre on top and Jongup on the bottom.

He bumped his head when he landed on the sidewalk but not too hard, he opened his eyes, he didn`t know when he closed them. When the person lifted his head from Jongup`s shoulder they both locked eyes for a second then they were going closer and closer until they were a centimeter apart. Jongup memerized his features; Nice soft lips, smooth skin, big doe eyes, and a perfect nose, nice soft pink hair. Jongup could feel his warm breath on his face and his lips, they both closed their eyes and going even closer waiting for the contact but it never came because they snapped out of their daze.

 

The figure sat up then looked away and Jongup sat up too. The person figeted on his lap because he was getting uncomfortable sitting on someone else`s lap while wearing embarrassing clothing also he was taller than the person he was sitting on. Then the person stood up and held out his hand for Jongup, Jongup grabbed the hand and the person helped him get up.

"Hi, my name is Jongup." He said smiling. He noticed that the person he was talking to was looking down with a red face.

"U-Umm......H-Hi....... M-M-My.... Na-Name... I-Is...........Z-Zelo." He said stuttering because he didn't want this person named Jongup to look at what he's wearing.

"Hi Zelo!" Jongup waved in front of his face startling Zelo. "Sorry if I made you jump."

"It's ok."

"Anyways, why are you wearing a tutu? It's cold out here!" He said shivering.

"Umm......." 'Oh god! What should I tell him? That my friend dared me to go like this? I did this on purpose?' Zelo had an idea what to say now. "Umm.... It's just..... That I ...... I like wearing tutus.

"Oh really?"

"Y-Y-Yes"

"Oh, me too I like too wear tutus too. I'm so glad I found somone who wears tutus too." :D

Zelo was there like :O and also like :|

 

*End Of Flashback*

At the end of Jongup`s story Zelo was red like a cherry tomato.

"Anyway hyung, I'm going to Yongguk's for awhile." He said jumping down the stairs then skipping to the front door.

"Don't take long."

"I won't." Zelo shouted with his hand on the door knob and with that Zelo was already walking out the door and going to Yongguk's house.

'Hmm...... What should I do, now that Zelo is gone. Oh I know! I'll go that museum I saw about those weird devices.' He got his jacket then headed out the door to the museum which is kind of close. All he has to do is take one bus and he's there, simple as that.

 

 

Zelo just came back from his friend`s house or his hyung`s house, what he like to call it. He came through the front door and looked for Jongup in the living room and then the kitchen.

"Hyung! Where are you?!?"

No answer.

He went down the hallway to where the staircase is.

He went to go check upstairs, the stairs creaked which always scares him whenever he goes up or down, then he stops at the top of the staircase.

"Hyung! Are you here?!?"

"I'm in this room." *first room on the left*

Zelo went into the room Jongup told him to go to, he opened the door then peeked inside.

"Hyung, you here?"

"I'm right here."

"Where?" *looking around the room*

"Here."

"Where?!?"

"You mean you don't see me? I'm standing in the corner."

He looked around the room once again then stopped at a certain corner where his eyes widened because of what he saw. He saw flying clothes, as if somebody was wearing them and he thought it was a ghost.

Zelo got scared out of his skin when he seen that. He screamed in fear then ran out of the room, down the stairs but missed a few steps so that means he rolled down the stairs then out of the house to go to his hyungs house, where he just came from. He has to tell Yongguk that there's a ghost in his house who's claiming to be Jongup. He's still terrified about the ghost that he doesn't want to go home anymore. When he was running down the street he was too busy thinking about the ghost that he almost ran past Yongguk's house.

'I don't want to go home anymore, my house is haunted! But what if Jongup is trapped with the ghost inside the house? What if the ghost won't let him go? What if I was lucky that I got out of there alive?' That's what he was thinking along the way to Yongguk's house. He was getting even more scared then he already was.

 

 

Zelo burst through the door to see Yongguk and Himchan eating each others faces, or more like making out.

"Hyung!!! There's a ghost in my house!" Zelo cried out still teriffied.

"Where?" Yongguk got up really fast when he heard Zelo found a ghost in his house. He liked things like that scares him, he says he likes to be scared, it's more fun like that. When Yongguk got up Himchan whined about why Zelo had to come in at this time when things are about to get interesting.

"There's a ghost in my house!" He repeated.

"Let's go!" Yongguk said getting his jacket and walked to the door, waiting for Himchan and Zelo.

"Gukkie!" He whined again but got up instead and walked to the door to go to Jongup and Zelo's shared house to see if he's telling the truth. If Zelo's not telling the truth he's going to scold him for telling a lie and for interrupting their time.

"I'm not going back there hyung!"

"Ok then, suit yourself. Stay here alone where the monsters can get you because I'm not locking the door or the windows."

"No! I'm coming too!" Zelo ran over to Yongguk and started holding onto Yongguk's leg while shaking with fear knowing he had to go too.

So they walked to his house with Yongguk was talking about the possibilities how he can finally meet and talk to a ghost while Himchan was listening and Zelo, well, he was walking way behind them because he's still scared and he's still shaking too.

 

They finally stopped in front of Zelo's house looking at it, no words were exchanged to each other as they walked to the door step. Yongguk twisted the doorknob then opened it, the door made a squeaking sound when it opened which scared them. They walked, or more like tip-toed to the living room to see...........

 

 

 

 

 

The room so messy, it looked like nobody lived here at all. There were clothes everywhere, on the floor, on the couch, and you could see someone's underwear hanging on the phone, which was a phone that you hang up on the wall and has a cord attached to it. It looked like an old-fashion phone.

"Ewww...... Have you guys ever heard of cleaning? The room is so messy!"

"I see someone's underwear on the phone." Yongguk gave Zelo a weird look that said 'What the hell'.

"Me and Jongup had a pillow fight." He said while blushing.

"Who in the world would have a pillow fight with dirty underwear?"

"Oh......Umm...." Zelo scratched the back of his head thinking of how he's going to explain it. "You see..... It started out like a pillow fight...... But......... I don't know how clothes got thrown into the mix." Zelo said still blushing and he started chuckling but you can easily tell it was a nevous chuckle.

 

 


 

Hi! Umm... This is going to be a long story or something because I like to do long stories

XD Tell me what you think,  Do you think I need improvements or something like that

Just please tell me!!!!!