chapter eight

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min drove to school with her blood boiling with fury. Never in her life has she despised anyone as much as she did Hyun Joong. She thought anyone sensible would,with his rudeness,meanness and self centredness. Just because he got a movie star looks doesn't mean he is something he isn't.

A frown creased her forehead but immediately disappeared when she saw her friends.

Mi do and Min jung ran towards her. 'How was your new housemate?' Mi do asked eagerly.

'Is he hot,handsome,tall,tanned? Say something So min,don't keep us in an agonizing suspense'. Min jung pleaded sweetly.

So min sighed. 'Mr new housemate is disgusting,rude and arrogant'. She said and grinned when she saw her friends' eyes widened in disbelief.

'You are kidding ain't you?' Mi do asked,her gaze searching So min's face frantically in an effort to detect if she was teasing them.

'I'm not. He is a sour and disillusioned guy'. So min remarked dryly.

'Aren't you two supposed to be friends?' Min jung pointed out.

'I would never be a friend of his'. She said sharply and then sighed. 'You would get to know him today,and you two could decide if what I said earlier was true or not'. She added with a smile.

'And we had been so excited'. Mi do pouted.

So min rolled her eyes.'We don't want to be late for class'. She reminded them, and they all walked to their first class of the day.

Hyun Joong sat in his car for what felt like an eternity. He peered out of the car's window and scowled at the school building. Infact,he scowls at everything.

Min ah had called him earlier to inform him that she would come see him tonight. As much as he likes the now Mrs Park Min ah,he loathes her daughter much more. He wished he didn't have to see So min in School.

He got out of his car,locked the door,pocketed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter