chapter seven

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next day So min was fully dressed up for School.She wore a mini skirt,a tight blouse and heels. Her hair was parted in the middle and she let it fall around her shoulders and down to her back. She picked up her bag and opened the door. She missed a step when she saw Hyun joong coming out of his directly opposite hers. She scowled at him and walked down the hallway.

Hyun joong furrowed his brows. Who did she think she was? What kind of girls dress like that?

Seeing her so early in the morning had certainly ruined his day.How could he be so unfortunate to have her room right in front of his?

So min entered the dining room. 'Good Morning' she said breezily.

'Good Morning So min' Kim Ju Ri said sweetly. 'Come sit down'. She gestured to a seat.

So min sat. Ju ri dished out breakfast for her and smiled at her as she ate.

So,what did you think of Hyun joong'? Ju ri asked eagerly,grinning from ear to ear.

As So min was about to open to make up some polite remarks about the annoying Hyun joong,he entered the room. Relieved that she wouldn't have to dig up lies to compliment the punk,she kept shut and rather concentrated on eating,ignoring him.

Hyun joong scowled when he entered the dining room,he thought the insultive So min would be gone. He realised he had to sit opposite her,something he doesn't find appealing.

'Good morning Hyun joong,come join us' Ju ri said brightly.

'Come on Son we'd missed you'. Mr Kim remarked.

'Good mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter