chapter nineteen

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun Joong was furious and he can't wait to get his hands on So min. He slammed the car door and stormed inside right after her.

He snagged her wrist as soon as he entered, halting her movement.

So min raised a questioning eyebrow, "What are you doing?"

Hyun Joong scoffed, "Stuff it. What are you doing with the basketball kid?" He asked, still holding her captive.

So min frowned, "What are you talking about?" She tried to ignore the tingling in her wrist.

"Don't you try the innocent act with me," he said accusingly, his eyes watching her warily. "I saw you two just now." He had the satisfaction of seeing her blush scarlet.

When has he become a spy? "What I do or don't do with Tae Sang is none of your business." She out her chin deviantly, "He is not a basketball kid, he is a captain. A basketball captain." She said with pride and Hyun Joong snorted.

This girl is really getting on his nerves. "Who told you you can date him? Your cheesiness over the past few weeks is irritating me, moreover he is clinging to you like a tail these days," he shrugged noncommitantly, "What is with the PDA?"

When has he suddenly turned into a stalker among others? "I don't recall saying a word when you were jumping from one girl to the other, going out on dates every night," She gave him a wry smile. "Tired of them ain't you? I don't see them clinging onto you anymore. I really wouldn't blame them, i was surprised they even agreed to date you." She is really enjoying herself, enjoying taunting him.

Hyun Joong grinded his teeth in annoyance, "That's beside the point. We are not talking about me." He said in defense of himself.

So min rolled her eyes, "We have nothing to talk about Hyun Joong. I will date whoever I want." She said firmly.

"Oh no you won't."

"Oh yes I will."

Hyun Joong's eyes turned to slits.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter