chapter thirty one

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The holidays is over and school had resumed. Luckily for Hyun Joong, So min has returned.

It was a monday morning and he was brighteyed for a few number of reasons. Thr first is that she is back and he would get to drive her to school. Secondly, he would drive her back home and lastly, she would be cooking for him.

He stood beside his car as he waited for her. After their breakfast she had excused herself that she forgot something in her room, yet she is nowhere to be found.

"I am so sorry," So min apologized as she rushed out.

Hyun Joong shrugged as he got into the car while So min slid inside the passenger's seat beside him. She looked absolutely gorgeous, he thought as he started the car and drove down the street.

She had on a skinny jeans and a pink tank top. Her pink leather jacket and pink heels made her look like something out of a glossy magazine frontpage. Her wavy hair tumbled down her back. She had parted it in the middle and held one side with a pink barrette.

"Did I have something on my face?" She asked when she observed him staring at her.

Hyun Joong cursed inwardly as a shade of red crept into his cheeks. "Sort of," he replied gruffly, trying to hide his embarrassment at being caught staring.

So min made an horrible face. "Really? Is it dirt?" She asked as she tried to check her face with her right hand for any sign of dirt.

Hyun Joong tried to stifle a laugh but she saw him and pout. "Don't tease me." She said as she settled back into the seat.

"Okay signora." He said with a lopsided grin.

* * *

When they got to the school, he could hear some students whispering about them. "Are they an item?" He heard someone whisper behind him and he smiled.

"So min!" Mi do yelled as she ran to her and embraced her.

"Hi girl," So min smiled as she embraced her friend. "Min Jung," she turned to him with a smile.

"Hi So min," Min jung greeted and embraced her too.

How come everyone is embracing her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter