chapter twenty seven

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"We should check if we could find any other traces that indicates that she wasn't alone." Min jung said and grabbed the flashlight from Hyun Joong, shining it on the ground around them. "Found it." he yelled.

The other two moved closer to him and they saw a stick of gum lying on the ground. "So min doesn't chew gum," Mi do pointed out.

"That means she wasn't alone." Hyun Joong said shakily.

"There are footprints here," Min jung said, stooping on the ground. "many footprints."

"Must be the four of them," Mi do said and started crying. "What have they done to her?" She wailed.

"Let's trace the footprints." Min jung stood up, shining the flashlight on the path and sure enough they could see footprints heading deeper into the woods.

Weird thoughts were racing through Hyun Joong's mind but he ignored them and instead concentrated on finding So min. For the very first time, he felt his heart move and soften towards her. He would do anything to save her from those monsters, he promised himself as he impatiently swiped away a tear that had escaped from his eyes.

* * *

So min was numb. Her wrists had been tied together above her head and was gagged with a duct tape. Her tears were flowing like a river and she hoped she would die from the humiliation. She wished she had listened to Hyun Joong, but alas, it's too late. She's totally helpless and at the boys' mercy to do as they wished. "I am sorry Hyun Joong," her words were muffled by the duct tape.

"Keep shut." Kyu jong kicked at her feet and she groaned in pain.

"Hyun jun, stand back and record everything. I will relieve you when I am done with her." Jung min said and Hyun jun smiled evilly as he started recording.

Jung min mover closer to her and stoop beside her face, trailing a finger down her cheeks. He smiled when she tried to jerk her face away from his touch. "You are going nowhere. I think you should have accept that fact by now."

So min mumbled through the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter