chapter twenty five

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Soon enough, the two boys were pushed apart and both were panting. Tae sang looked worse, his nose is bleeding and his lips were swollen,he was also spotting a black eye. Hyun Joong on the other hand looked okay except for some nasty cuts, nothing that won't heal nicely.

Mi Do rounded on him, her eyes spitting fire. "You are a bastard Kim Hyun Joong!" she screamed at the top of her lungs and launched herself at him but was pulled back by Min Jung who wrapped his arms around her, keeping her in place.

"Your behaviour is uncalled for," Min jung said flatly, his nostrils flaring as he tried to keep his anger in check.

Most of the students that had thickened around them had dispersed, leaving them alone. Tae sang however was nowhere to be found. Maybe he had gone to nurse his wounds, who knows?

Hyun Joong's eyes scanned the beach but he saw no traces of So min. His eyes filled with horror and he could feel his heart at his throat. Where is she? He scanned the beach once more and very far from them he saw Jung min before he disappeared among the sea of students. "So min," he gasped, bringing a hand to his chest.

"What is it?" Min jung asked confusingly.

"Please call her. I need to get her away right now."

"Her purse is in Tae sang's car. She said that earlier." Mi do snapped.

"Why would you want to get her away?" Min jung asked, looking him square in the eyes.

Hyun Joong knew he had to confess if he were to find her. Especially to prevent the suddenly turned vixen from tearing him apart. "I need to get her away because Jung min and his friends were going to her."

He heard Mi do gasped and a look of sheer horror appeared on both faces. "What?" Min jung croaked.

"We need to find her right now!"

* * *

So min walked among the trees. Finally she was alone and free from the embarrassment Hyun Joong had caused her and Tae sang.

Hyun Joong. She actually felt like killing him and subme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter