chapter fourty two

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"What are you talking about?" Ju ri asked confusedly. "I always thought you two despised each other even though we knew you kissed that day at the restaurant. Although I am happy at the prospect of you two being together but how could you be having under my roof. You two are still teenagers." She exclaimed with disbelief.

"I am sorry." Hyun Joong said even though it was evident in his voice that he isn't.

Ju ri scoffed. "And you too So min I thought you were dating that boy who came to pick you up the day of the beach party."

It was So min's turn to blush scarlet. "I will take care of it." Her voice was a whisper.

Ju ri sighed. "I guess I should be happy that you two are now dating, but I will not tolerate any form of immoral acts from you both. So min you will move to the room opposite the Master's suite." She paused deliberately when she heard them gasp. "I don't trust Hyun Joong not to sneak out of the room, he moves like a cat, but you I will know if you try to sneak out and I want to have your words that when my husband and I are out of town you won't do anything immoral." She fixed them with a penetrating gaze.

Hyun Joong and So min looked at each other. "You have our word." they chorused.

Ju ri nodded in approval. "So min I give you till night to pack your things and I don't want to see Hyun Joong in your room. Understand?"

So min stiffled a giggle. "Yes ma'am." She acquiesced with a nod.

Ju ri stood up, hand against her forehead. "I can't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter