chapter fourty three

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min sat on her bed, her head against the headboard as she stared at the door. How is she supposed to sneak outside her room without the older Kims not knowing?

Since the past week Mother caught them they hadn't get to see each other as much as they wanted except in School, but then they had to pretend to be indifferent to each other.

Her phone vibrated on her lap and she sighed before picking it up. "I am coming," she whispered before disconnecting it. Soundlessly she slipped out of bed and she padded barefoot to the door, opening it as gently as she could. She closed it behind her and attempted to sneak away when she heard a sound.

"So min is that you?"

She a muffled curse. "I am just..." she trailed off.

Ju ri stood outside the door in a robe. "Get back in now."

So min nodded and got back inside, her back against the door. Seems she isn't seeing Hyun Joong again tonight.

* * *

So min stared at her phone for what seems like ages, re-reading the simple text; Meet me in the library.

"Are you alright? You have been staring at your phone for eternity." Mi do remarked from behind her.

So min quickly tucked her phone in her shirt pocket. "It's nothing." She said with a smile.

"Ain't you going for lunch?" She said when So min made no move to stand up.

So min stood up, bag in hand. "I am sorry I can't do lunch. I have some things to go over."

Mi do arched her brows. "Some things?"

So min didn't need Mi do doing any lois laning with her. "Yeah. I will meet you after lunch." She slunged her bag over her shoulders as she walked out of the classroom.

Mi do stood where she was, trying to pinpoint what exactly is wrong with So min nowadays.

"Hey," Min jung moved in behind her. "So min left?"

Mi do turned to face him. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter