chapter thirty nine

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min told herself she shouldn't be behaving so sullen because she is trying her best to avoid Hyun Joong for the past two weeks. Although he still takes her to and fro school, the awkwardness between them is still there.

"Earth to you." Tae sang snapped his fingers over her face. "What are you thinking about?" he asked as he drew her close to him.

This was the third time she has been in his apartment and she still feels nervous. "Nothing really, I was just thinking about some things." She said with a sunny smile.

She has asked herself a million times why she have to be in love with Hyun Joong. Yes she is in love with him, she could finally admit that fact to herself, but it just felt so wrong to be pining for another guy while you are with one.

"You are doing it again," Tae sang complained as he stared at her.

She should not make Tae sang suspicious of anything. "I am just worried about something is all, it's not something relevant anyways." She faked a smile.

Tae sang nodded. "I know what to do to make it go away," he said before kissing her.

So min closed her eyes and couldn't bring herself to respond to his kiss. Thinking of what her and Hyun joong almost did in her room always have her feeling hot, kissing Tae sang is....bland.

She pushed against him and ignored his injured look. "I am not feeling good, I would just go." She said as an excuse and rose, picking her bag.

"Are you okay?" Tae sang asked, worry marring his brows.

She managed a weak smile. "You have nothing to worry about." She kissed his cheeks and walked to the door.

"Let me drop you home." Tae sang snagged his keys from the table as he followed her out.

So min entered the house and found Hyun Joong and his parents in the living room, the parents cuddled together while he laid on his back on the couch. "I'm home."

Kim Ju ri gave her a smile. "You came back early," she commented.

So min nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter