chapter five

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hyun Joong called his parents when he arrived in the airport,he was eager to see them. People he could actually being around with.

Back in school he never made a single friend,he minded his business and expects the others to do so. He doesn't drink nor party like other boys his age do. In all his Eighteen years he never had a single girlfriend. The girls thought he was gay while the guys thought he was weird.

There was a time his mom sent him a message,he had laughed out loud forgetting where he was. He was surprised when he heard a gasp,he looked up in time to see a girl staring at him wide-eyed. He had scowled at her and she had scurried off. Moments later it was known throughout the school that a girl had caught Kim hyun joong laughing. He was embarrassed and had glared at the girl for a week.

Apart from his parents the only other person he actually likes is Jung Min ah his mother's friend. She had been like a mother to him,she calls him regularly when he was in LA.

After he called his parents he called Min ah to inform her of his arrival. She had sounded excited on the phone and had promised to come see him tomorrow.

Hyun joong had only three contacts on his phone;his parents and Min ah.

He called a cab and went home. He had packed his belongings in two giant size bags,he lost sweat dragging the monstrous bags into his room. His mom had rearranged and redecorated his room,and it was sparkling clean. He unpacked his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter