Jeongmin vs. Minwoo

The Played Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm on a roll here! I would just like to update as much as I can while I have the time and the motivation. I want to finish this fic since I feel like its been dragged on for too long. Since I've updated the last three chapter very fast and this was quite long I would like to think I deserve a really long author's note (please bare with me, I never go on and on about my life here, I always talk about the story).

First of all, this whole confrontation is basically summed up from the Minrin and Jeongrin's comments I've been getting. There's not a lot on Minwoo's side because all they say is about the title of this story and just that 'Minwoo is better with Yoorin' but without an explanation why. That's when I realised they just take Minwoo's side because he's their bias. Now, I haven't kept up with Boyfriend since two months after this fic was made so I have no bias and I just write and go with the flow. I don't think of these as my bias but as my characters of my fics. You see, my bias is L.Joe but you don't see me making the two together because that wasn't how the story had developed.

Plus we have to see it from a realistic view. I don't think you would ever understand if you have never been in love or in a relationship before. I know you can imagine because you've read a lot of books and seen a lot of movies but the real thing is totally different. I don't know how you guys would feel after this note and chapter but I would appreciate it very much if you were to tell me about your feelings. Thank you.

 

"You heard me," L.Joe said, stepping further into the apartment and walking into the kitchen as if he owned the place.

"Yah," Minwoo called, following a step closely behind. "What do you mean 'you're here for me'?"

L.Joe opened the fridge but to only shortly shut it again when he saw nothing that appealed to him. He walked over to the table and sat down, gesturing for Minwoo to take the seat right across from him.

Minwoo sighed, not feeling happy that L.Joe wasn't telling him what he wanted to know. He scraped back the chair and sat down with a huff.

L.Joe leaned back and studied Minwoo with his eyes, "My, my, my, haven't you grown."

The younger scoffed, "You've changed, too."

"And what would you mean by that?"

"Last time I saw you, you looked like a carrot. Now, you look like a purple grape."

L.Joe rolled his eyes, "First of all, last time you saw me I had brown hair, not orange. Second of all, it was my girlfriend's idea to get this colour."

Minwoo straightened up, his eyes sparkling in interest. "Oh, really? Who is she?"

"No one you know," he replied, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

"Wow," Minwoo let out a low whistle. "I come back and everybody is together with someone."

"Yeah," the older said, clasping his hand together and leaning forward on the table. "And that's what I'm here to talk to you about."

Minwoo stared at L.Joe, knowing exactly what he meant. He had always hated confrontations, which was one of the main reason why he had avoided Yoorin so much before he had left. He could feel his heart beating faster at the thought of what was coming to him. He swallowed and blinked at the boy in front of him. "Why you?"

L.Joe furrowed his brows in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Why does it have to be you to confront me about this?"

"Because Jeongmin thinks that no one can understand your situation better than myself."

"So Jeongmin asked you to be here?"

"You are correct."

"And why does he think that you would know how I feel, exactly?"

"You forget," L.Joe cocked his head. "Not too long ago I was in your exact position." Minwoo sat up as he realised L.Joe's words and memories started flashing through him. "I'm here to knock some sense into you. And also to get some answers."

Minwoo raised his eyebrows, "What do you want to know?"

"Do you really love her?"

"I do."

"How?"

"What are you-?"

"Are you sure you love her? How do you feel about her?"

"Are you being serious?"

L.Joe said nothing and just nodded. Minwoo took in a deep breath as he looked up and thought about his answer. "I..." he began, "I feel like I'm the happiest when I'm with her. My palms get sweaty and my heart beats faster-"

"That's not love, that's like." L.Joe interrupted. He gave a small smirk when he saw Minwoo's face. "And do you feel like you can't keep your hands and eyes off of her?" Minwoo didn't answer for a while. Only when L.Joe cleared his throat did he nod. "That's not love, that's lust. Go on, keep on going, what else do you feel?"

Minwoo took in a deep breath as he glared at the smug looking boy in front of him. He blinked and then thought about the options in his head. "I... I feel bad for what I've done and I want to make it up to her-"

L.Joe shook his head, "That's not it either, that's pity." He sighed and crossed his arms. "You're willing to give up all your desires, dreams and favourite things for her sake, am I right? That's charity. Does the sight of her and the sound of her voice make your heart skip a beat? That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter