Girlfriend.

The Played Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The date ended with Minwoo walking her home hand in hand. Yoorin was quiet for the whole way, deep in thought about what Sooyeong had said to her and only answering to Minwoo's attempt at striking a conversation with little grunts here and there. He was worried, he could tell that she had something in her mind but he didn't want to ask - he wanted her to tell him on her own accord, as always.

She didn't know why she was always so torn. She had agreed to do this knowing what he was like and what she had to do. But then again, she had been hesitant about it since day one, wanting to quit even before she was with him. Now she didn't even know if their relationship was even real anymore. She was so confused and hurt, and she knew that she had no one to turn to.

Whenever she thought about her future with Minwoo all she saw was a blank wall. She couldn't seem to find a bright side to it all. If he found out about Hana's plot that she is involved in then he would hate her, she knew that it was the reality no matter how much she'd wish for him to understand. If she were to somehow convince Hana to drop the whole revenge plan and to stay with Minwoo then she would forever be feeling guilty for the whole time of being together and it was bound to come out either way.

The next day she was emotionless, she got dressed for her dance class because she had to, not particularly because she wanted to. She didn't know what was going on with her but she hoped she would snap out of it soon enough.

She threw on a scarf before walking out, as she locked her front door and turned around to walk through the gate she got quite a surprise.

L.Joe was stood in front of it with his hand on the gate's handle, looking like he had just gotten there and was just as surprised seeing her out so early on a Sunday morning. He took a few steps back, giving her room to walk through.

"What are you doing here?" Yoorin asked, trying to make her voice sound as normal as possible despite the fact that her heart was beating twice as fast . "I didn't expect to see you." He looked different. His hair was no longer straight and shiny pink, it was full of curls and it was bright orange.

"Since it was Sunday I thought you'd be free, guess not. Are you planning on meeting up with your boyfriend?"

She straightened her jacket, wrapped her scarf tighter around her neck and started walking down the road with him trailing a step behind her. "Kind of," she replied. "It's a dance class I have to go to and he will also be there."

"Ah,"  he said understandingly, shoving his hands into the pocket of his jacket. "I'll walk you there. I'm really happy to hear you've taken up dancing again, you're amazing and it was a shame you had to give it up."

"Thanks," Yoorin said, letting out a small chuckle. "And I like your new hair by the way, it looks good on you."

"Really?" He said, seeming really surprised. "Something went wrong so that's why my hair looks like this..." he dug out his phone, using the shiny screen to fix his hair. "But if you like it then maybe I'll keep it."

"What were you planning on doing with me today anyway? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" She had planned on saying it teasingly but it had came out slightly bitter.

"I'm seeing her tonight," he grinned, if he noticed her tone then he didn't show it.

They chatted for the whole way there so the walk was fast, they were outside the big modern looking building before they knew it.

"I guess I'll take my leave, have fun in class today." He waved, walking off.

Yoorin walked into the dance studio to find a tired looking Minwoo on the floor, seemed like he must have been dancing out all of his anger before class again. He always took out his anger in his dancing... but wait, what was he angry about? Yoorin suddenly felt guilty for not noticing Minwoo more and for only thinking about herself lately.

She smiled at the sight of him. Reaching into her bag, she got out a can of peach juice she had packed for class. She walked over to him but he didn't notice her until she pressed the cold can of drink onto his face.

"I know water is better for quenching your thirst but this is all I have right now," she smiled, seating herself next to him.

"Yoorin..." he said. Today reminded him too much of what happened after the day of the party. He had walked into the dance studio frustrated and angry, he took it all out on his dance moves and everybody steered cleared from him, but then Yoorin had stepped in and made his whole day better. "Thank you," he mumbled, popping the can open and glugging half of it down in oneshot.

"Are you okay...?" she asked cautiously.

"I'm totally fine," he smiled bravely, but she could see the sadness hidden behind his eyes. What was it that was making him so upset that he couldn't tell her?

After a few silent moments, Minwoo looked like he was about to tell her, he put the can onto the floor and his lips parted. But whatever he was planning on confessing he didn't have the chance to because their dance teacher wandered in and instructed everybody to warm up.

After a few minutes of doing stretching exercises she told them to pair up and come up with a routine to show the rest of the class for next week. Minwoo silently walked toward Yoorin and held onto her hand guardedly, shooting glares at guys that had made it blatantly clear that they also wanted to be partnered with her.

Turned out Minwoo wasn't just an amazing dancer; he was also an incredible choreographer. The moves were extremely hard to pull off and it seemed like only Minwoo could do them.

After the tenth time of trying to do this certain one move and failing, Yoorin let out an exasperated sigh and leaned her head on the wall length mirror.

"Hey, it's okay," he said in a sedating voice, dropping his forehead onto hers. "You'll get it. C'mon, I'll show you in a simpler way." He took a hold of her elbow and gently moved her to a space for them to practice at the back of the room. "You keep on moving wrong because you're trying too hard to do it like me. But if you just move like the way you usually do then I'm sure you'll get it in no time," he moved behind her and placed both hands on her hips and started moving it this way and that, as if to demonstrate. "Got it?" He murmured into her ear, sending shivers down her spine. Mutely, she nodded.

He was incredibly close to her, she could feel his hot breath tickling her neck and she was very aware of his body pressing against her back. She could smell the faint scent of his sweat, but it wasn't unpleasant. Not like the smell you get in gym class, when someone's been sweating for a while and they left it to soak into their clothes so the odour turned sour. No, it smelled like Minwoo, and Yoorin awkwardly liked it.

Unexpectedly one of Minwoo's hand dropped from her hips and grabbed her hand. He brought it above her head and then spun her around so she was facing him. He was out of breath from all the dancing he had been doing so he was breathing hard.

A smile broke onto his face, "Let's stop here for a while, yes? We'll continue this next week, let's go for our showers and then you can come to my place."

"Erm," was all Yoorin could manage, and it came out shakily. Her heart was still beating incredibly fast after being so close to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter