Taobaek - EXO

Song Fanfic

 

Chapter 9 – Tao & Baekhyun – SKARF

 

PIC NOT MINE

CLICK FOR SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz8FUdgTbz0

 

 

“Omma!! Help me!!” Baekhyun mom quickly run up stair to her son room thinking that her only son might hurt or something coming up inside the room. “Son? What happen? Cockroach? Lizard? Alien? Fire? Wa--ter?” She asked and either one is not correct. She only sees a bunch of cloths scattered around the room messily. “Son?” “Omma…I can’t find suitable cloth for the date.” Baekhyun pout. She sighs and smile looking at Baekhyun.

 

 

What should I wear today? What shoes should I wear?

 

 

“This shirt?” She lifts up a shirt and Baekhyun shook his head. “I have worn it and he already sees it.” Baekhyun crossed his arm. “This better right?” Baekhyun smile bright up. “Change your cloth. I’ll be at down stair.” She smile and headed out of her son room. Baekhyun change his cloth and stand in front of the mirror; touching his hair.

 

 

Should I put my hair down or up?
It’s already been an hour in front of the mirror

 


‘Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen Tinkerbelle---’ He check the new massage and sigh reading it. “Chanyeol is bad. A bad friend. I just ask him…I didn’t complaint anything.” Baekhyun pout and thinking to throw the phone instead he put it down slowly beside him because it’s a gift from Tao to him last month and they have been dating since that time.

 

 

My friends tell me to stop complaining and count my blessings
But it’s such a hard decision for me

 

 

 “This better.” Baekhyun said and get his phone and other things before headed out his room. Rushing down stair.

 

 

I’m doing this because I really like you
This is the first time I’m feeling like this, I love you

 

 

But, he stops. He once again checking himself in front of the mirror and furrowed his eyebrows. “Is this the right choice?” He looks at his hair and cloth. He ruffles his hair and pout.

 

 

Happy stress, sweet stress
It doesn’t feel bad
Luv virus, pretty virus
I think I’m infected, I need your love

 

 

“Hyun-ie! Be quick. Tao already waiting outside.” Baekhyun come down rushing. “Omma, is this cloth okay?” He asks and she smiled looking at him. “It’s okay, just go. I know he’ll definitely love it.” Baekhyun smile and kiss his mom cheek before exit his house.

 

 Baekhyun can see Tao is leaning his back to the wall behind him while looking at his phone. Baekhyun gulp and playing with his finger like a girl that wanted to confess to her crush. Tao look up and smile at him. He jogs to Baekhyun and Baekhyun had his head hang low. “You’re beautiful.” Baekhyun blush. “I’m supposed to be handsome.” He said and pouts. Tao chuckles. “Okay, Okay. You’re handsome Baek-ie.” Baekhyun blush madly hearing that nickname.

 

 

I’m still a little nervous
This is the first time I’m feeling like this, I love you

 

 

Baekhyun looks up after a moment of silent. When he lift his head up, he gets a kiss on the lips by his boyfriend and this is his first kiss to be exact. They break the kiss but, still their lips are merely apart from each other.

 

“You’re making me crazy. You’re incredibly y and seductive with your hair now.” Tao peck him and smile. Baekhyun widened his eyes and touch his hair. “But, you like it?” “No.” Baekhyun looks disappointed.

 

“You better fix it because I want you to have that hair just with me only. Only us, private. You know, our y time.” Tao smirked and Baekhyun blush for the third time. “Let’s go.” Tao said and extended his hand to Baekhyun. Baekhyun take Tao hands and they walk hand in hand to their date spot.

 

“I love you.” They giggle because they said it together.

 

 

 

Song : SKARF – LUV VIRUS