V-Hope/Taeseok - BTS

Song Fanfic

Chapter 12 – J-Hope & V – HYOLYN – PART 1

 

IMAGE NOT MINE

A/N : This will be divided into two parts...This one will be Taehyun's P.O.V and the next chapter will be Hoseok's P.O.V... 

CLICK FOR SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70VHdOPefhQ

 


 

Taehyung P.O.V

 

I didn’t know that this day will come over. I didn’t expect it at all. I didn’t know why I said that words to him. After 3 years of spending our life together and promises were made with each other that holds a lot of meaning and loves. But, now it’s just an empty promise that stays as memory for us.

 

 

 I want you, I only want you, even though I hate you
 

 

I saw you with that one girl, laughing and joking around. I thought it’ll be the normal joking and laughing around because that’s your nature to act like that. But, soon I learned that it’s not normal. I hate it when I remembered the first time we bump into each other at the café in front of the school. She is locking arm with you but, as soon as we bump into each other she let go of your arm.

 

She smile sweetly at me thinking that I’ll forget what happen just now but, I’m not stupid. I saw everything. Drop the act. “Taehyung-ah, why are you here?” Hoseok hyung asks me looking surprised with my presence in front of him or maybe precisely them. “I just come back.” Hoseok hyung smile and hug me. “Why didn’t you tell me? Taetae, I missed you so much.” Why did I feel that words are a lie? I looked at her and she scoffed at me. “Hoseok oppa, I’ll meet you later. Bye.” She wave and walks away. Hyung even didn’t move his gaze from her figure. From the side of my eyes, at that time I knew Hyung already head over heels for her.

 

But, it’s not my fault. I’m gone for 6 months to America because of my father work and got back because I’m insisting too. I realised that I made the wrong choice for coming back to see you hyung. Maybe long distance relationship never worked out and I can’t lie that I actually envied looking at others with the same kind of relationship and still together. Maybe they are not distanced after all.

 

 

In your heart, in your memories, I wanna be your only love
 

 

For 1 year and half, I learned to love with you and you pour all your love for me to take it, to keep it and as a return you had stole my heart. But, as the time past. I know we’re slowly growing apart since she moves in beside your house. You spend most of your time taking care of her worried if she might be in danger because she’s living alone in a big house.

 

Then, hyung do you know what happen to me in all that days that you taking care of her? I broke down crying everyday. I’m tired putting this kind of ‘smiling TaeTae’ likes what you called me everyday. I remembered the first time you kissed me after you called me that. I seriously treasure that time the most because at that time I felt like I’m at the top of the world.

 

But, I can’t hold it anymore seeing you with someone else. I decided to end all of this 3 years relationship.

 

“TaeTae why did you call me here?” I look at you. You have the same smile that I love plastered on your face without failed that make my heart beating faster. But, I can’t fall again for the second time because it’s hurt. “Hyung, I’m sorry.” You didn’t seem understand what I mean. “Hyung, I want to end this 3 years relationship. I knew everything you had done behind my back, when the time I’m gone to America and when the time you silently leave me in the middle of night because you want to meet her.” I can see the shocked face of my now ex-lover in any minutes. “I cried everyday hyung, thinking that all of this thing will be a nightmare that will dissapeared once I woke up but, it’s still there. I saw you for how many times and by the look you give her, I know you like her.” I smile a little bit and look at him. “So, thank you for everything hyung. Thank you for your love hyung. I’ll never forget you maybe?” I said and walk away.

 

 

I’ll be honest, I only want you, even though tears come
I can’t help it, I’m feeling like I stalk and love

 

I can feel hyung hold my wrist and pinned me to the wall kissing me. I struggle strongly and pushed him away. “Stop that hyung!! We’re over! Stop doing that to me.” I look down and without notice my tears fall down. I feel guilty pushing him like that but, what can I do?

 

“Hyung, please. Just forget me please. I don’t want to feel this heartbreak again. It’s enough seeing you with someone else.” I turned around. “Taehyung-ah, please don’t do this. I can…” I drop his hand on my wrist slowly and walk away. I don’t want to see hyung again because I’m afraid that I’ll fall for him for the second time. Before I walk a little far away I can hear a faint ‘I’m sorry Taehyung’ But, hyung if that words can change everything I’ll believe that but, it can’t.

 

 

Again today, I linger around the same place
I think the same things, I call out the same name
 

 

I smile bitterly at my own room that once become the place for us. I take my bags and close the door. I take a last glance at my apartment door before walking away. I can feel the emotion bulk up in my heart and I broke down crying. Why did I think the same thing? It’s already over and I have decided to not crying over the same thing.

 

As other says that first love will be the most painful and hurt one. I step in the plane sitting at my seat getting ready to fly back to America. Maybe this will be the best decision? I don’t know actually. I can feels my tears fall down, I don’t know why but, I keep remember him. “Hoseok hyung, I’m sorry.”

 

 

Song: HYOLYN – STALKER