Zikyung - BLOCK B

Song Fanfic

 

 

Chapter 8 –  Zico & Kyung – INFINITE

GIF NOT MINE

CLICK FOR THE SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lFD2k3Y2wY

 


 

“We really owe you Kyung. Thanks.” Kyung wave a goodbye to his friends. He’s been ditch again by his friends. He’s leave inside the café. Clean it, wiping it, closes it and everything he has to do it by himself because he’s the only one that left in the place except for this one customer that always sitting with his empty cup of hot mocha at the corner of the café.

 

“Sir, we have to close now.” Kyung says politely and the man stands up putting the cash on the table. “Don’t worry. I’m here for you.” Kyung is weird with that man words. Kyung let out a small laugh. “Thank you.”

 

 

Your nervous face, I can read what you’re thinking
Your deep sighs, your laugh that’s about to shatter
I can feel it, I know

 

 

The next day, still the same. Kyung learns that the man name was Zico or more he’s comfortable with people called him that. And again Kyung is ditch by his friends even he’s insisted to go but, he got pushed around by his own ‘fake’ friends that actually wanting to use his fame as an excuse to be friend with Kyung. Because Kyung is the popular genius university student that are love by people.

 

 

Don’t listen to anything, don’t think about anything
I am going to you right now

 

 

“You know that we used you right? And about our relationship is all fake.” She say and they laugh in front of Kyung face. “But…” They laugh again and walk away. The girl that once said that she love him for what he’s has left him behind telling that she just faking it. Without noticing, Kyung’s tears fall down.

 

 

Don’t let something like this situation drag you around
So protect your heart because if you lose it here
 

 

Zico just see Kyung from the place he sits. He’s sure that Kyung is crying. “Don’t cry.” Zico said and stretched his hands towards Kyung direction but, he doesn’t sure whether it’ll reach him or not. Kyung lift his head and their eyes collide with each other. Zico can see Kyung is wiping his tears stain cheek quickly before walking away but, Zico manage to hold him by the wrist.

 

“Don’t cry.” Zico wipe the tears that start to fall down again. “To let you know. I’m here. Remember it.” Kyung look at him. “You don’t understand.” Kyung said and run away.

 

 

I can’t grasp your heart, though I already know
I can’t give up this time
Will you just come to me now? Will you trust me
I will protect your heart and everything else

 

 

Zico can’t bear to look at Kyung that is pushed around by his ex-friends. Kyung didn’t even try to fight back. The reason is he doesn’t want to hurt his friends and he just have to wait for them to change. Zico clench his fist tightly remembering the words Kyung had said 2 days ago. He still stupidly waits for his friends.

 

“You have to stop this.” Zico said when Kyung walk beside him while holding a tray at his side. “I’m sorry. But, I have said this. I don’t want someone pity.” Kyung give a small smile.

 

 

Why make things complicated when things are so good?
You and me, together, that’s all we need
 

 

Zico can sees that tears start to form around Kyung eyes. He feels sorry for what he has said but, Kyung has to realise it. Zico looks Kyung walks away from him and he sigh. “Until when Kyung? I should get you.”

 

 

Oh attracted to you, I can’t lose you like this
There’s no time, if you’re afraid, hold my hand

 

 

Kyung close the café and lock it. He keeps the key inside his pocket before walking alone in the cold night. He doesn’t know why he suddenly feels sad. His tears slowly fall down. “I’m really hopeless. I don’t know what to do anymore.” Kyung says out loud. He knows there is no one will hear him, he want…someone comfort and free him from this world.

 

“Kyung.” Kyung is surprised when he hears the familiar voice. He didn’t bother to turn around. “I have said it. I don’t need your pity. Just leave…” “I’ll leave you.” Kyung is surprised. “But, I’ll definitely come back when you have decided to open your heart for me. No, I’ll wait for you until you decided to accept me and…let me love you.” Kyung looks at Zico and Zico smile to him.

 

 

Don’t think more about it, just do as your heart tells you
Don’t worry about it, even if everyone blocks me
Right now, it’s you, I love you, I know we will meet in the end

 


“Don’t cry anymore. I hate seeing you’re crying.” Zico wipe Kyung tears and lean forward. Zico attach his lips on Kyung lips before breaking the kiss. “I love you. Do as your heart tells you.” Zico walk away leaving Kyung alone looking at his back. “I love you too but, I’m afraid you’ll leave me like others.” Kyung mumble alone.

 

Song : INFINITE - Inception