Ilsik - BTOB

Song Fanfic

Chapter 7 –  Hyunsik & Ilhoon - APINK

 

GIF IS NOT MINE

CLICK FOR THE SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwHpLwnJQ_c

 


 

“HYUNG!! HE’S HERE!!!” Ilhoon jumping on his sit at the café while both hands is gripping Minhyuk arm tightly; eyes on a group of boy that is just entering the café. “Hoon-ah, it hurts stop it.” Ilhoon release his grip and clasp both of his hand together. “He’s so perfect. But, I don’t think I’m the same as him.”

 

 

I fell for you from the moment I first saw you
My “feel” was so crazily into you
So I tried to avoid you because you are so hot
Though I knew that you and I weren’t a good fit

 

 

“Excuse me, you drop your wallet.” Ilhoon said to the person in front of him. He gasped when he looks at the person face. “Hyun—Hyunsik…” Ilhoon restrain himself from trying to squealing like a crazy kpop fangirl when they saw their bias. Hyunsik look at him and take his wallet after saying thank you to him; plus without his usual smiling face and it weird Ilhoon.

 

Ilhoon is still surprised with Hyunsik behaviour towards him. “He didn’t know me? But, this is the 20th time we met accidentally and the 5th time as a partner in project.” Everyone, will thinks that Ilhoon is crazy. Counting of how many times they met already but, for him that’s the only time he can feel that his presence is actually worth in front of Hyunsik.

 

 

 (I keep waiting, my pride keeps getting bruised)
What to do? Oh damn it
I think I will fall for you first, boy

 

 

“Ilhoon-ah, are you okay?” Minhyuk asks his dongsaeng. Ilhoon just sigh heavily and glance at the table that is full with Hyunsik’s friend. He spot him in the middle of them and sigh again when Hyunsik move his gaze away from him when their eyes met accidentally. “Hyung, help me.” Minhyuk sigh. “Don’t worry Ilhoon. Hyung will try to help you.” Minhyuk said and tapped Ilhoon shoulder.

 

Ilhoon is busy doing his homework at his study table and he stop when he got a called from Minhyuk. “Ilhoon-ah~ Help me find my precious keychain. My lovely boyfriend, Eunkwang gives it to me!” Ilhoon can barely heard that his hyung is currently sobbing because they are now talking about the precious keychain that Minhyuk got from his boyfriend during their second annivessary. “Where?” “The school rooftop. I think I drop there when I hang out there during break.” “Okay, I’ll go now.” “Wait, for me there okay?” “Okay, hyung.”

 

 

Why do you keep appearing before me?
Can you even see me?
 

 

Ilhoon is surprised when he see Hyunsik on the rooftop, sitting on one of the bench there. Ilhoon awkwardly walk around to find Minhyuk keychain and he tried not to look at Hyunsik but, he’s tempting him with his y arm. Suddenly, Minhyuk message him. “Ilhoon-ah, I found it. It’s actually inside my bag and also Eunkwang-ie gives me roses.” Ilhoon sigh heavily. His hyung can be unbelievable sometimes despite his motherly side.

 

Ilhoon move his gaze to Hyunsik that is still sitting on the bench. “Are you okay?” Ilhoon is surprised and looks around. He pointed to himself and Hyunsik nodded. “Oh…Yes.” He said. “Oh. I thought you’re in problem because usually the rooftop became the place where people with problems come.” Ilhoon just stand there awkwardly.

 

“Then, do you have problem?” Ilhoon asked and Hyunsik smile to him. He stands from the bench and walk to Ilhoon. Ilhoon is surprised and backed up until his back touch the fence and Hyunsik just centimetre away from him. “I’m bother now by his existence. I can’t forget about him. When the time we became partner or we accidentally meet. I’m just too afraid that…If I confessed, he can’t accept my feelings.” Ilhoon is surprise with Hyunsik last words. “Bye.” Hyunsik said before walking away, Ilhoon slide from the fence to the floor and hold his beating chest.

 

 

You’re a sweet boy, sometimes a handsome, y boy
How can you come to me and into my embrace, boy boy

 

 

The next day, they walk past each other but, still didn’t talking. Ilhoon lower his head when Hyunsik past by him; arm slightly brush to Ilhoon’s one. Ilhoon knows that maybe his love will not going anymore and he actually in a deep thought about Hyunsik words yesterday. He’s ready to accept the fate…

 

 

Now come to me boy, tell me boy
That you love me, that it’s only me
Only look at me boy, love me boy
Say that you only like me, that I’m the only one

 

 

Until…Hyunsik grip his wrist and pull him into his embrace and Ilhoon blush because there are at the hallway. “Jung Ilhoon. Be my boyfriend…I love you.”

 

 

Song: APINK - BOY