Myungyeol - INFINITE

Song Fanfic

Chapter 4 – L & Sungyeol - SHINHWA

 

GIF IS NOT MINE 

CLICK FOR THE SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGIjL0lcioc

 


 

“I’m sorry.” L wanted to yell to whoever person that clash into him. He gets ready to yell but, stop when a guy with round eyes and cute face looking at him. “I’m really sorry. I’m in a rush.” The guy bowed; apologizing to L. Then, it struck him. “Sungyeol!” The guy walks away to his friends. L chuckles. “He’s cute.”

 

The moment I ran into you at the cafe, I went blank

 

“Hyung, this is the first time you didn’t mad when someone clash into you. You usually will go rampage.” Sungjong say amazed and the others agree with him. Being the cold hearted gangster for all the time in L life, he never once letting anyone go from getting his punch even a slightest mistake or even he’s the one fault.

 

I couldn’t tell my friends, I didn’t tell them

 

It has been routine for L to come to the cafe just to look at Sungyeol. He comes to the conclusion that he likes him even they didn’t meet directly or even talking to each other and they are not friends. But, Lee Sungyeol is the college angel and everyone loves him but...

 

There’s another guy next to you, someone who isn’t me
You will probably tell him you love him

 

L kick the chair beside him hardly when he sees Sungyeol boyfriend wrapped his arm around Sungyeol; protectively. Suddenly, Sungyeol look at him and they make an eyes contacted and L smirk looking at Sungyeol reaction.

 

I know that you can feel the same way as I do
The place where you need to be is right next to me

 

One day, L find Sungyeol boyfriend with an unknown girl. Laughing and flirting with each other. L becomes mad and without second thought he went to the guy and punch him square in the face; drawing blood beside the guy lips. “Stupid bastard. ing letting go the angel just because he wants the !” L spat on his face.

 

Yes, I’m crazy, I’m completely insane

 

Later, Sungyeol knows about his boyfriend cheating on him but, he forgives him letting the guy to have another chance. L leans to the wall hearing the unnecessary words coming from Sungyeol. He clenches his fist tightly.

 

L sees Sungyeol and his boyfriend again in a table with their other friend in the cafe again. They are talking and joking happily but, the different is Sungyeol just smiling small looking at them.

 

I don’t wanna see you with another man
I don’t want to just watch over you anymore
I want you more and more
I won’t hesitate anymore, let me take your hand

 

Everyone at the table looks at L that is standing beside their table but, he only had his eyes on Sungyeol.

 

Let me be your new man (I need you)
He doesn’t suit you, You don’t really love him either

 

“Let’s go.” L extended his hands and without second thought Sungyeol takes his hand smiling at him.  

 

Song: 신화 - 아는