Banghim - B.A.P

Song Fanfic

Chapter 3 – Yongguk & Himchan – Dazzling RED

GIF IS NOT MINE!

CLICK FOR THE SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRXJfV74c9w

 


 

Why are you torturing me so much?

 

“Are ing stupid? I’m a guy and you’re a guy it’s freaking impossible for me to become your boyfriend. Stop saying nonsense Himchan-ah. It’s disgusting.” His words struck through my heart and he walks away leaving me behind. I had crush for him for ing 5 years but, he just simply rejected me without caring about my feelings. He can just say a simple ‘I’m sorry’.

 

This person who makes me cry, this selfish person
This love like the wind, why do I like you so much?

 

I slump myself on the bed lying on my chest while hands caressing the wallpaper on my phone screen and slowly smile grows on my face. But, when I start to remembers the words that Yongguk said to me just now. I can’t control my feelings and cry all my heart out. I takes the razor inside the nightstand drawer before getting it to my wrist. “I can’t.”

 

Who do you think you are
To make me cry? I hate you so much

 

I hide behind the wall when I see Yongguk with his friend at the hallways with several girls. Yongguk laughs. Yongguk amused face. Yongguk eyes. All about Yongguk he loves...But, he supposed to hate him...but...

 

Why is this person doing this to me?
Exactly what planet is this person from?

To keep making me attracted to you? I hate you so much

 

I don’t know why suddenly I’m behaving like this. I feel so sad and I don’t have anyone else. My parents divorced and I’m living alone. I’m all alone before Yongguk become my best friend.

I walk away and suddenly bump to the---crap! The troublemaker of school. I get push to the wall and everyone look at us. I just close my eyes getting ready to get hit but, the punch didn’t reach me---because he’s standing in front of me holding the troublemaker arm tightly.

 

I don’t know why I find this bad person so pretty
That I cry and fuss saying that a day is too long and that I miss him

 

I can’t stand to look at him, before he manages to look at me or he just simply walks away. I’m the one running away from the place quickly going to the rooftop while holding my tears that threatening to fall down.

 

I stand at the edge of the rooftop and sadness take over me. I didn’t care about anything except the fact that I want to end my live now. “Why did you show your kindness? When before it, you have hurt my heart? You’re really a bad person---and far from worst because...I can’t keep myself from hating you by saying you’re bad.” I said before closing my eyes and getting ready to fall down.

 

Please listen to me boy
Until when are you going to hurt my heart?
Until when are you going to not know my heart
?

 

But, a hand grabs my arm pulling me back from falling. Resulting I fall to the stranger arm. This scent. “I’m a bad person right? I’m sorry.” That bad person by the name of Bang Yongguk smiling at me; hugging me. 
 

 

Song: Dazzling RED – 이사람