Neo - VIXX

Song Fanfic

 

Chapter 6 – VIXX- Leo & N - SECRET

 

IMAGE IS NOT MINE...AGAIN UPDATING~~~

CLICK FOR THE SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbukVelvy5A

 


 

“Bye. Take care.” N smile and wave to his friend before exiting the café. “Hyung, thanks for the snow cap.” He chuckle reading the message from his dongsaeng. Then he continues walks while hands inside his sling back trying to search for his muffler. He then looks inside his bag while walking. He accidentally bumped into someone in front of him. “Ouch...Oh, I’m sor--” He look at the guy that he bumped into silent.

 

 

Because of You
So I’m still living like this because of you
I Never Knew
I didn’t know back then that (My love)
I couldn’t forget you

 

 

“Hakyeon.” The soft melodic voice called out N real name. “Oh…Leo. Hi. How are you?” N asked forcing a smile on his face. The reason why he changes his name, the reason why he always hang out with his friend is because of this guy. The first love of Cha Hakyeon is this chic sweet guy, Leo.

 

 

I thought I could get over a guy like you easily
I thought I could find a different love easily

 

 

“I’m fine. You?” Leo asked. “I’m okay.” N forces another smile on his face. “But, I know you’re lying.” N looks at him; didn’t understand what Leo means by that sentence. “Where is your muffler? It’s cold.” “I forgot to…” Then, he feels a cotton muffler wrapped around his neck. “You never change. I bet you just bring for the dongsaeng only without caring about yours.”  Leo knows him too well more than N know himself.

 

“You shouldn’t wander in the cold, you might get sick.” N tries to ignore Leo words but, he just can’t. He miss that words. He miss that voice. He miss that care. He miss that face…and he miss the time they are together. Just because a small thing they broke up. “Thank you.” N said and then he feels the warm that he once own in the past on his cheek.

 

He lifts his head and sees Leo small smile. It may look it’s a beautiful and bright smile to everyone but, N only can see the sad heartbroken smile. Leo caresses N face before walking away. N looks down didn’t dare to look at Leo back.

 

 

Even when time passes
The memories won’t fade, you won’t get erased
Maybe I still don’t want to get over you

 

‘Tell him to stop.’ N thought. ‘Don’t walk away.’ He thought again. It’s same just like at that time. Leo walk out the door; back facing N. Without turning back and without any words he walk off the house leaving N crying slumping himself on the floor alone. N lift his head and he sees Leo walking; back facing him.

 

 

In order to erase you, I erased your photos
I tried to make plans and meet friends
After a day passes, thoughts of you go a day farther away
But the memories come a day closer
I guess I can’t forget you

 

 

N always tried to deny that he doesn’t love Leo after they broke up. But, his heart still wanted the love that he feels in the past. He didn’t wish that their fate will become like this. He actually prays everyday to let they be together forever but, it seem his prayer didn’t get hears by God or maybe…someone better than Leo is there waiting for him. But, for him Leo is the best.

 

 

Without anyone knowing, tears keep falling down

 

 

N looks down and turns around. He wipes the tears that fall down from his eyes and his hands drop on the muffler Leo wrapped around him just now. He grip on it and inhale the scent that he miss. He looks up and inhales deeply before forcing another big smile.

 

He walks away from the place and hoping that this meeting will be their last meeting because his heart really can’t contain the hurt feelings he feels anymore when every time he sees him. “I’m okay.” N smile when he says that words. Leo loves that words and N didn’t understand why he love that.

 

 

I say words that I don’t mean – I’m okay, I’m doing well

 

 

Leo turns around and looks at N. N has his back facing him and now walking further from him. “I’m sorry I can’t do anything. I’m okay. But, I know deep inside you…you’re hurting.” Leo said and walks away.

 

 

Song: SECRET - B.O.Y (Because of You)